Maroon and White Papers (JSU Spring Practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
j-state are u getting mad?

Picture-3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
forreal dont no one care about jackson state at A&M...

yall got a dumbazz football team to get smart before the season starts:lol::lol::lol:

..you need to be a tutor leave huntsville and tell them to hire you down there...:noidea::noidea::lol::lol::lol:

forreal dont no one care about jackson state at A&M...

yall got a dumbazz football team to get smart before the season starts:lol::lol::lol:

..you need to be a tutor leave huntsville and tell them to hire you down there...:noidea::noidea::lol::lol::lol:

FYI,

If you're going to talk smack about how dumb somebody is, try to avoid run-on sentences in the process. It kind of takes away from the post, ya know...

we on the smack board of all places and you talking about run-on sentences???:shame::(

STFU lol:lol:

maybe you can tutor your jsue football dummies in English or some sh!t:clap::lol:

they need yo ole "i spot a run-on sentence on the smack board":lecture: azz mf:lol:

we on the smack board of all places and you talking about run-on sentences???:shame::(

STFU lol:lol:

maybe you can tutor your jsue football dummies in English or some sh!t:clap::lol:

they need yo ole "i spot a run-on sentence on the smack board":lecture: azz mf:lol:

Our team is smart enough to put the smack down on Annie Mae (again). So you may as well keep talking about the Bell years cuz we gon drag dat azz from here on out. Things are only getting worse in Hicksville and yall don't even know it.

We told yall 3 and 4 years ago that your program was garbage but yall couldn't see it. So now yall are stuck with Mumbles. Looks to me like yall are the dummies. :lmao:

Our team is smart enough to put the smack down on Annie Mae (again). So you may as well keep talking about the Bell years cuz we gon drag dat azz from here on out. Things are only getting worse in Hicksville and yall don't even know it.

We told yall 3 and 4 years ago that your program was garbage but yall couldn't see it. So now yall are stuck with Mumbles. Looks to me like yall are the dummies. :lmao:

Seriously! Thanks MH! :lol:

Robber you want to know more about gerbils???? :noidea:
dont ask lyin azz j-state he's only a A&M expert...LOL

reginald_people.jpg

^^^^Get Ready can tell you all about them though...:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Carl(GR) this is not the way to cure loneliness....:(:lol:

LS i hoped you signed up to be a tutor so yall can atleast have a squad when yall come to Huntsville...:lol:

you know the NCAA is keeping a close eye on yall "dummy factory" of a program...:lol::lol::lol:

3-4 years ago we was beatin yall azz into the ground anyway... so i wouldnt bring that up so fast...

Last edited:
LOL It's so much shit going on in this thread. :emlaugh:

Man, where's SU @? Dey the only ones who can set this damned party on fire! It's still smoldering. :emlaugh:

3-4 years ago we was.....

Ahh...and therein lies the problem with your statement! :lol: It's not healthy for you to live in the past Tru. I know it's hard though! :shame: The first step in recovering is to not look back and look ahead! But then again, the only thing yall have to look ahead to is another arse whippin! :lol:

Oh well, guess it sucks to be from Bama these days! :lmao: Maybe you, MH, JC, and MD can start a group therapy sessions or something. :nod: :tup: May do yall some good

Ahh...and therein lies the problem with your statement! :lol: It's not healthy for you to live in the past Tru. I know it's hard though! :shame: The first step in recovering is to not look back and look ahead! But then again, the only thing yall have to look ahead to is another arse whippin! :lol:

Oh well, guess it sucks to be from Bama these days! :lmao: Maybe you, MH, JC, and MD can start a group therapy sessions or something. :nod: :tup: May do yall some good

Bruh, I'm glad you took that ugly picture out of your avatar and replaced it with a much cuter one! :lol:

CS yall got a azz whoopin waiting in da ville:clap::lol:.. we aint worried bout sorry azz jsue.

just bring that magic school bus full of dumbazz football players up here to get yall azz whooped...

magic_school_bus.jpg

CS yall got a azz whoopin waiting in da ville:clap::lol:.. we aint worried bout sorry azz jsue.

just bring that magic school bus full of dumbazz football players up here to get yall azz whooped...

magic_school_bus.jpg

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you that YOU CAN ONLY BEAT BELL AND BELL IS GONE!

AAMU is just like Alcorn and Valley to us. You couldn't even beat Hughes. Now, your teams are "worser" than the ones Hughes beat. You may NEVER (thanks DaHill) beat JSU again.

btw, u got a cutie CS! :bowdown:

Thanks Panth! :tup:

And um..MH, I aint been no where! Just lurking in the shadows! :lmao: You should try it yourself sometime rather than posting these :lmao: . :shame:

At any rate, how's that coach...ummm football training educator of yall's doing! Note to self: Barlow is NOT a real coach! :lol:

Just lurking in the shadows!
oh, is that what you call hauling arse away from tspn after March?

if so, then you shole did a helluva job of "just lurking in the shadows"

You should try it yourself sometime rather than posting these
ummm, while you were out "lurking in the shadows", I took the high road. I'm being kind to you jsue folks.

oh, is that what you call hauling arse away from tspn after March?

if so, then you shole did a helluva job of "just lurking in the shadows"

ummm, while you were out "lurking in the shadows", I took the high road. I'm being kind to you jsue folks.

Kind....don't you mean hate! :lol: :lol: :shame:

Man, you can't even say JSU without frowning, farting, or :argue2: !

It's good to know that we can make our #2 founding member of the Coalition, and our fellow brethren still feel :sick: ! My, it feels good to be a Tiger! :lol:

TP we beatin yall azz this year in Huntsville,Ala...Rocket City USA

its the Running clock classic...Crews is hallowed grounds because of that bit of SWAC history.

and for the last time you said BELL was the best coach in the SWAC so you cant talk bad about him now dude:(:lol:

TP we beatin yall azz this year in Huntsville,Ala...Rocket City USA

its the Running clock classic...Crews is hallowed grounds because of that bit of SWAC history.

and for the last time you said BELL was the best coach in the SWAC so you cant talk bad about him now dude:(:lol:

It was an experiment. As an example, about this time last year, I had compiled some data and presented to my group here. I thought it was great data but this young lady asked me a question about a control I ran and I found out that months worth of DATA was all wrong. Apply that to Bell.

Accordingly, all data suggests that you can only beat us if Bell is the coach. You have to go with what is in black and white dude.....you don't stand a chance against any decent JSU squad. Lucky for you, Comegy had no clue on how to coach 1-AA ball in 2006. He does now so oh well.

but jsue is less than decent yall still suck like yall did with BELL...

Bookman isnt a good coach...yall got ya azz beat 41-9 in a SCG..who does that???

and now we see literally how dumn your football program is...:lol::lol::lol:

meet us in Huntsville for the RCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back