Maroon and White Papers (JSU Spring Practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were held out because of grades. Plus denial is you all #1 strong point. No one from JSU even had the balls to post about your spring game. So something was wrong!

As for the numbers..

36 is the right number...but your staff member did state that 4 was hurt which would have brought the number to a mind blowing 40

Delock, we could have 30 players on the roster and still kick Texas Sorry to sleep. Hell, if yall can't beat james b*ll in three tries, I KNOW damn well you ain't gone beat Comegy. As a matter of fact, Comegy is undefeated against you.:lol:

MD you need help
every thread you make is about JSU

I was talkin' to some JSU folks...
JSU edition of the MO Run and toilet paper...
JSU JSU JSU JSU

you have never made an alcorn, pb, gram etc etc thread

you need help & I can give you a # to call

Ok I will only start 50 more JSU threads before football season. I believe I can live with that number. What do you think?

BTW, Mike Bigg and I are Frats and we sit together when I go to BR that may have something to do with not picking on GSU.

Ok I will only start 50 more JSU threads before football season. I believe I can live with that number. What do you think?

BTW, Mike Bigg and I are Frats and we sit together when I go to BR that may have something to do with not picking on GSU.

Plus yall could only beat Spears and he gone...he gone.

Well TP... logically I would not post stuff unless I have facts.

Fact 1...A lady friend of mine brother attend JSU. He informed me about the 36 players and the President mandate.

Fact 2..I was floored...not the almight JSU. SO I called a person that is part of your coaching staff and he concured the numbers (well between 36 to 40).

So...
The next time I call one of you loser schools trying to dig up info on your scrub team will be the 1st time. Man you must really be worried about that October ass whooping to be going through all this. Try not to fret too tough. We gone treat real nice before and after the game. :tup:

Let go of the fear, mane. A wise man once said, if rape is inevitable, you may as well lay back and enjoy it. Take heed.

The next time I call one of you loser schools trying to dig up info on your scrub team will be the 1st time. Man you must really be worried about that October ass whooping to be going through all this. Try not to fret too tough. We gone treat real nice before and after the game. :tup:

Let go of the fear, mane. A wise man once said, if rape is inevitable, you may as well lay back and enjoy it. Take heed.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No fear at all

They were held out because of grades. Plus denial is you all #1 strong point. No one from JSU even had the balls to post about your spring game. So something was wrong!

As for the numbers..

36 is the right number...but your staff member did state that 4 was hurt which would have brought the number to a mind blowing 40

Delock,

Our beat reporter gave reasons for everyone being out. As I recall ONLY ONE player was held out due to grades. Not that he was ineligible but they just wanted him to focus more on the classroom. He will be very valuable to us in the fall. We already know what he can do so it was just more important for us to let him sit out. Even throughout the spring, we were sitting out people due to injury and there was ONLY a shortage on the o-line from DAY ONE. There were no less than 50-55 bodies out there. 36 bodies with people getting injured would have dropped the numbers down to about 30 and THAT would not have made it past the press. How about you do this. E-mail Kareem. He will respond to you and if he confirms that we had 36 people out there, I will believe it.

Also, Comegy is used to whoopin the Coles with only 36 schollies so don't get too happy..... lol

well then my contrl. # should atleast cut it down to only
one thread a week.

No one from JSU even had the balls to post about your spring game. So something was wrong!

Dude, we did post about our spring game. In MY opinion, we had the best spring since Comegy arrived at JSU, expecially with the offense. This was the first time we had a good clue on who our starters will be in the first game so we worked on doing things that will make them a good unit. We normally use to spring to cut schollies. We had a WHOLE weekend planned around our spring game complete with a jazz festival on campus, Legends football game ...coached by W.C Gordon and Hughes, and baseball games.

Dude, we did post about our spring game. In MY opinion, we had the best spring since Comegy arrived at JSU, expecially with the offense. This was the first time we had a good clue on who our starters will be in the first game so we worked on doing things that will make them a good unit. We normally use to spring to cut schollies. We had a WHOLE weekend planned around our spring game complete with a jazz festival on campus, Legends football game ...coached by W.C Gordon and Hughes, and baseball games.

so this is how you accumlated some of that 3 million dollars defict.

so this is how you accumlated some of that 3 million dollars defict.

MD, we had a very small deficit but it was covered by the university. No where to the tune of $3M. The $3M is for us to become more self-sufficient in the future. In the meantime, you will be regressing back to D2.

07 yall cheated with 36 players on the field...

08 yall lucked up and finally won but was still gettin done by a WR at QB...

:lol:

ole dumbazz football team...:lol:

"Uhhhhh.....Im goin to jsue to major in football"

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

MD, we had a very small deficit but it was covered by the university. No where to the tune of $3M. The $3M is for us to become more self-sufficient in the future. In the meantime, you will be regressing back to D2.

Anyone that mention D2 that works at AAMU will be fired. TP I think using the term deficit is not the right word to use. You cannot have a deficit if you never had enough money. So can we just say that you all are in the hole to the tune of $3M. I have to start showing more love for JSU, because the new folks think I hate JSU. So I will say you all are in the hole.

MD the 3 million is for tutors for their dumbazz football team:lol:

I'm going to sit by you at the aamu/JSU game and watch you eat crow after we smack a batch again. Your hating is obviously hurtful to your mental health.:lol::lol:

Ah Patches I mean MD,

did selling chicken & pound cake plates get y'all out the "hole"?

We were never in the hole. Our former President allowed some jealous person tell him we had a deficit of 4 million dollars in athletics. The fact was we spent 4 million dollars plus. :D

:clap: WOW! :clap:

MD and his little Gerbil are always posting about the Mighty JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY

Where there is one I guaranee you an infestation is apparent. :fart:

:clap: WOW! :clap:

MD and his little Gerbil are always posting about the Mighty JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY

Where there is one I guaranee you an infestation is apparent. :fart:

what took you so long to post? But you know JSU will start something and what they say about others they end up worst than the school they talked about.

Anyone that mention D2 that works at AAMU will be fired. TP I think using the term deficit is not the right word to use. You cannot have a deficit if you never had enough money. So can we just say that you all are in the hole to the tune of $3M. I have to start showing more love for JSU, because the new folks think I hate JSU. So I will say you all are in the hole.

MD,

If we were in the hole by $3M, it would be in the news. sheesh! See FAMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back