Maroon and White Papers (JSU Spring Practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I remember when Tru and Dahill would come to our side of the stadium in the 4th quarter when Bell was coaching. Now they don't. :noidea:

Robber the last time yall was at Crews yall cheated with 18 players on the field...who wants to honor that cheating azz shit lol

05 at Crews i was on yall side and GR left the game he was so mad:noidea::noidea::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Robber at least you stayed in the stands..mann i dont see how you did them 4 years of pain and torture..:shame::lol::lol:

but jsue is less than decent yall still suck like yall did with BELL...

Bookman isnt a good coach...yall got ya azz beat 41-9 in a SCG..who does that???

and now we see literally how dumn your football program is...:lol::lol::lol:

meet us in Huntsville for the RCC

I know AAMU ain't talking bout no beatdown in the SCG game. :lol:

dont talk SCG wit us if we came in and won an SCG before jsue....LOL:clap::lol::lol:

how many years did it take yall to win a SWAC championship?:retard::(:shame::noidea:

:lol::lol::lol:

since A&M has been in the SWAC how many years did it take JSU to win a SCG:lol::lol::lol:

i had to clarify that for dumb people

since A&M has been in the SWAC how many years did it take JSU to win a SCG:lol::lol::lol:

i had to clarify that for dumb people

The REAL question is how many years did it take AAMU to beat JSU... lol

U had to wait on Bell to come and for Kent to be on crutches to win. If that is the only way you can beat JSU and you are PROUD of it... sobeit. :smh:

Since you have been in the SWAC, you have only kept JSU out of Bham ONCE! ....and that was during our transitional year (2006).

The REAL question is how many years did it take AAMU to beat JSU... lol

U had to wait on Bell to come and for Kent to be on crutches to win. If that is the only way you can beat JSU and you are PROUD of it... sobeit. :smh:

Since you have been in the SWAC, you have only kept JSU out of Bham ONCE! ....and that was during our transitional year (2006).

Tigerpride and other members of the BIG 3. Don't respond to lil mutt, here are the facts JSU has won 16 SWAC championships, Southern has won 18 and Grambling has won 22. (BIG 3 #'s) Mutt puppies lucked up and won 1 against pine cone. In 06, if they would have meet Grambling or Southern they would still be at zero. Southern almost went that year and they would have put ya'll back in the pound.

The mutt puppies aren't worth smacking. If posters from the big three didnt' respond to the puppy pound, they would roll over and play dead.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

but A&M wasnt in the SWAC when yall got them championships:noidea::lol::lol:

why would we care hoiw many yall won before we got in the conf.?:noidea::lol::lol::lol:

but A&M wasnt in the SWAC when yall got them championships:noidea::lol::lol:

why would we care hoiw many yall won before we got in the conf.?:noidea::lol::lol::lol:
Dude, you sounds more idiotic than ever before. Your existence in the SWAC wouldnt have stop anything, just like it doesnt now. We will continue to rack up Championships, while kicking you all out of the way.

TP we beatin yall azz this year in Huntsville,Ala...Rocket City USA

its the Running clock classic...Crews is hallowed grounds because of that bit of SWAC history.

and for the last time you said BELL was the best coach in the SWAC so you cant talk bad about him now dude:(:lol:

Where's that picture of AJ walking back to Crews locker room all alone after that defeat by Oliver and JSU in '07? He almost had tears rolling from his eyes as he slowly walked back.
That sorry azzed band even walked back to the band room without playing any music.:lol: It was a sad, sad day that day.:emlaugh:

MH was nowhere to be found. Even Plowdog couldn't find him after the game.:lol:

Where's that picture of AJ walking back to Crews locker room all alone after that defeat by Oliver and JSU in '07? He almost had tears rolling from his eyes as he slowly walked back.
That sorry azzed band even walked back to the band room without playing any music.:lol: It was a sad, sad day that day.:emlaugh:

MH was nowhere to be found. Even Plowdog couldn't find him after the game.:lol:

uuuum Jay

GR has to correct you bruh....the Marching Marooned always marches out without playing. They have no tradition...they just walk out like regular fans....hell they are the only ones there, so its not like someone is there to listen to them play

i hope yall have a team by November..at least more than 36 players:clap::lol:

True, I think u need to make Mom's proud and go to JSU to get an advanced degree. I can it is bothering u that made such a mistake by not listening to her good advice. It's neva too late yo.

True, I think u need to make Mom's proud and go to JSU to get an advanced degree. I can it is bothering u that made such a mistake by not listening to her good advice. It's neva too late yo.

Tigerpride, you have too much class to associate with someone who isn't in the Big 3. Remind the muttpuppies that they have been in the swac for 11 years and they have only won one championship. Also remind them that they will never be a threat to winning it as long as JSU is the beast of the east and if they cheat and get pass us they got to deal with SU or GSU.

Those clowns are just mad.

TP no thanks ..being an A&M Normalite is definitely an honor!

m-4352.jpg

....Rich in heritage divine..blessed by the life of Councill Brave...

the state of MS needs a great school like A&M:)

Last edited:
FYI,

If you're going to talk smack about how dumb somebody is, try to avoid run-on sentences in the process. It kind of takes away from the post, ya know...

LS, give the boy a little credit for having access to a computer. A run-on sentence, he will have to go and look that up. It looks like he's getting a little upset.:clap:

dont talk SCG wit us if we came in and won an SCG before jsue....LOL:clap::lol::lol:

how many years did it take yall to win a SWAC championship?:retard::(:shame::noidea:

How many fingers do you have on your right hand?:flippy:

....it's a SCG, an SCG. ('S' is not a vowel) WOW! I understand why the other child is talked about so much.

JACKSON FAIR, JACKSON DEAR
THEE I LOVE MY DEAR OLD COLLEGE HOME
THEE I LOVE WHEREVER I MAY ROAM (HUNTSVILLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD)
JACKSON FAIR, JACKSON DEAR.

I know AAMU ain't talking bout no beatdown in the SCG game. :lol:

Were you at the A&M/GSU game. Bruce-Bruce pimped A&M and your loyal fans headed to Nikki's West mid 3rd Qtr.

Similar to how they did one year at the MCC. Well not exactly, GSU was beating the gerbil out of you.:scared::whine::vomit:

lyin azz j-state is mad

WTF...5 posts in a row from this A&M expert dumbazz about absolutely nothing??????

u_mad.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shut yo lyin azz up dude...now you a expert on gerbils and run on sentences on the smack board???:confused:

asshole.jpg

"HEY!!! im j-state...Im the A&M expert and expert on people who live in Huntsville,Ala... now I have a new found love of talking about "GERBILS":vomit::vomit::vomit:

Im sure they need you to teach the basics of grammar to your dumbazz football team!

dumbazz you chase my threads all over the smack board LOL...you following me around!:retard::clap::lol:.. your lame azz is wayyyyyy 2 old for that..didnt your momma teach your lyin azz better???:noidea:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back