Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In a thorough investigation where a number of lies are being told and there is no cover up they usually do.

All these lies is why I missed the fact of Botham Jean’s apartment on the 4th floor and his murderer’s on the 3rd floor.

This thang done said she thought she was at her apartment! I live on the 2nd floor of my apartment building; I’ve been here a little over 2 years now. I work on the 2nd floor at my job; I’ve been there for 13 years. 5-6 days/week I go to & from work and I’ve never mistakened the 2nd floor for the 3rd, whether I use the stairs (commonly) or the elevator (rarely). I come in & out of my apartment more times than I care to count, and I’ve never mistakened the 3rd floor from the 2nd! Home & work are probably the 2 most routine places just about everyone frequents, and because it’s a patterned part of life, you don’t mistake the location of your home or workplace.

I have no doubt in my mind that this woman will get off smh.

This is just pure sad once again.

Now dude was playing loud music

At this point they are trying to shift/change the narrative.

It's not about the cop shooting Botham. Its being skewed as Botham being responsible for being shot. They will try to portray/play this out in the media. This is what happens in reckless cop shootings. The victim is to blame.

*Except when black cops are involved in shootings*

YA’LL DIDN’T TELL ME BOTHAM JEAN STAYED ON THE 4TH FLOOR AND HIS MURDERER STAYED ON THE 3RD FLOOR!!!!
The narrative that I've read is that she was so tired, that she parked on a different level and becasue she parked on level 4, which is similar to level 3, that is why she went to the wrong apartment.
Oh we that already talk about the "RED" rug in front of his door?
From now on when ever I see stuff on twitter, I will post it.

The narrative that I've read is that she was so tired, that she parked on a different level and becasue she parked on level 4, which is similar to level 3, that is why she went to the wrong apartment.
Oh we that already talk about the "RED" rug in front of his door?
From now on when ever I see stuff on twitter, I will post it.

All excuses....

Like I said before she will get off.....riots will happen...the black female police chief will resign tarnishing her career....and this white will resign and be hired with a Sheriff's department about 100 miles away from Dallas.

In 6 months there will be another shooting same shit...different day.

All excuses....

Like I said before she will get off.....riots will happen...the black female police chief will resign tarnishing her career....and this white will resign and be hired with a Sheriff's department about 100 miles away from Dallas.

In 6 months there will be another shooting same shit...different day.
It appears so. You could look in the chief's face during the initial press conference and tell she did not believe the crap she was saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back