Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling yall black folks, you folks are at war.

This is just sad. I'd be dayum if I'm on TV crying and begging for justice after one of mines got killed.

I don't believe anything a cac person says and neither should you.

Take your kids to the gun range, Make sure your kids and your kid's kids know what's going on.

@Founder

How's has that voting worked out for this young black man here?

Breh yall better wake up and get off that 1968 civil rights mind-set and start aware what's going on.

Cacs out here aint playing

These ppl done took down her social media AND her some of her family member social media.

They know what time it is with this woman.

Lol Smh.

Man yall better wake the hell up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I keep telling yall black folks, you folks are at war.

This is just sad. I'd be dayum if I'm on TV crying and begging for justice after one of mines got killed.

I don't believe anything a cac person says and neither should you.

Take your kids to the gun range, Make sure your kids and your kid's kids know what's going on.

@Founder

How's has that voting worked out for this young black man here?

Breh yall better wake up and get off that 1968 civil rights mind-set and start aware what's going on.

Cacs out here aint playing

If I get banned for this response so be it:

Look man....you start with this voting shit every got damn time. Let me make it real fucking clear...some of your ancestors died in order to vote so your ass could even post on this got damn page. If not you would not be picking up trash with pay...you would the fucking slave picking up trash.

Now I'm really along with some others sick of your piss poor bullshit of throwing up voting in our faces. Motherfucker my great uncle was lynched in Haynesville, LA for trying to get people to vote.

So yea I take your voting comments personal.

You non-voters who claim to be woke don't realize you actually voted for the loser. Since you hate voting start a revolt against the government because all I see from the "stay woke crew" is some bullshit.

Then you want to bring up war....ok....tell you what...stop posting here and get you a rifle and go kill Zimmerman...then roll up to Cleveland and take care of those cats....the head on down to St. Louis....but before you go to Texas hit up NYC....then come on down to Baton Rouge and handle those cats.

Now if that sounds stupid then your not voting comments are fucking worse...much worse...because you lack the respect for those who died for you to even have a job.

Last edited:
Look man....you start with this voting shit every got damn time. Let me make it real fucking clear...some of your ancestors died in order to vote so your ass could even post on this got damn page. If not you would not be picking up trash with pay...you would the fucking slave picking up trash.

Now I'm really along with some others sick of your piss poor bullshit of throwing up voting in our faces. Motherfucker my great uncle was lynched in Haynesville, LA for trying to get people to vote.

So yea I take you voting comments personal.

You non-voters who claim to be woke don't realize you actually voted for the loser. Since you hate voting start a revolt against the government because all I see from the "stay woke crew" is some bullshit.

Be easy fam.

I hear you, I just want to allow you to see that voting in 2018 is irrelevant and stupid when the candidates don't address any of black ppl issue. Our ancestors, yours and mines would want us to use our vote so that it will help (us). My vote and your vote is not helping (us) so why vote? I'm not sure how unclear that is to those that vote. Ahh I get it. You feel you're missing out if you decide not to vote, you feel as if life will get worse. News flash. They are killing your kids and getting off now with you voting or not voting.

The taking it serious tone is cool, but it's time to be serious about the affect and reasoning to why you are voting other than holding on to the ole cliche of "my ppl died" See the previous comment I made.

Breh, I'm not the enemy, no need to get mad at me. All I want you to do is think and look at it from the other side and understand that voting hasn't helped black ppl as a whole in 50 years and will not help us at all going on out.

Look at it this way fam.

Voting is helping white folks, gays, and white women, not yo black ass or your kid's kids.

Be easy fam.

I hear you, I just want to allow you to see that voting in 2018 is irrelevant and stupid when the candidates don't address any of black ppl issue. Our ancestors, yours and mines would want us to use our vote so that it will help (us). My vote and your vote is not helping (us) so why vote? I'm not sure how unclear that is to those that vote. Ahh I get it. You feel you're missing out if you decide not to vote, you feel as if life will get worse. News flash. They are killing your kids and getting off now with you voting or not voting.

The taking it serious tone is cool, but it's time to be serious about the affect and reasoning to why you are voting other than holding on to the ole cliche of "my ppl died" See the previous comment I made.

Breh, I'm not the enemy, no need to get mad at me. All I want you to do is think and look at it from the other side and understand that voting hasn't helped black ppl as a whole in 50 years and will not help us at all going on out.

Look at it this way fam.

Voting is helping white folks, gays, and white women, not yo black ass or your kid's kids.

There is no being...easy.

When I take my mother to her parents grave she has to look at her uncle's...the man she heard about but never knew because he gave his life for her to vote. My mother can't go see movies like Selma because she lived it!!!!

Yet, we have people like you saying don't vote. Meaning his life was in vain to you. Meaning the Jim Crow that my lived was in vain.

Research your entire family tree and how some of them were treating for trying to get the right to vote. People died for you. Where is your appreciation??? You have none.

Again your black ass has a job and paid wages because black folk voted.

Wake up man....stop listening to these woke people smoking weed coming up with shit that makes to sense that are secretly funded by organizations that like seeing black people separate.

Y’all can’t be up in here telling folks the virtues of voting when Obama out here saying he and McCain were always on the same team and that Rahm Emanuel was a good leader in Chicago when that dude closed down 50 schools in the city — mostly in blacks hoods and covered up the MURDER by cop of a black boy.

These politicians ain’t for us. They have to give us a reason to vote for them, not simply because the process exists or because our ancestors “fought and died” to vote.

Ain’t nobody trying to hear that when REALITY says otherwise.

There is no being...easy.

When I take my mother to her parents grave she has to look at her uncle's...the man she heard about but never knew because he gave his life for her to vote. My mother can't go see movies like Selma because she lived it!!!!

Yet, we have people like you saying don't vote. Meaning his life was in vain to you. Meaning the Jim Crow that my lived was in vain.

Research your entire family tree and how some of them were treating for trying to get the right to vote. People died for you. Where is your appreciation??? You have none.

Again your black ass has a job and paid wages because black folk voted.

Wake up man....stop listening to these woke people smoking weed coming up with shit that makes to sense that are secretly funded by organizations that like seeing black people separate.

Fam.

You are missing the whole target. You keep holding on to what they've the ancestors done and what all what they went through, My question is to you: "Why do you think they went through all that trouble"?? Maybe that answer would open your eyes but if you keep reading, you'll find it here in this passage, which I've stated in my last post but you are missing the point in what they died for. You think they just died for you to vote and not benefit from it? That's where you are not connecting the dots fam.

These cacs don't care about you and most of the blacks that are the ballot are sellouts. What is that you are not seeing fam? You are in that Jessie Jackson crowd and these black preacher crowd, you may not wanna claim it but your rhetoric and narrative aligns right along side with theirs.

Nobody is smoking weed fam, that's a cop out that you want to use to try and downplay the fact that what I am saying makes sense but you're so conditioned into believing that Voting will save black folks and it will help black folks, which is silly.

You use the whole start a revolt as a cop out to continue to believe in what you think is right. Fam give it up breh.

My wages and job has nothing to do with black voting Lol. Fam that's the most ridiculous comment that you have made on this board/ You believe black ppl control what goes on in this world? and you think the black ppl voting was a factor to me getting my job? Breh stop being so delusional Lol

When my ancestors (black men) voted because black women could not vote back then, they got things done for them specifically, you can research that. Very few things but things trickled down and were granted to them and then taken away and other groups ate off the benefits.

In 2018, nothing and I mean nothing is helping our the black community on the ballot, and to add NOBODY is helping out the black community and I don't understand why you and other black ppl are so scared to say that.

Prime example is this thread and countless threads that are being made about us being killed. Voting aint helping us out fam. No sense of getting mad and upset at me, try and understand how that voting is a waste of time for black ppl if there's nothing that's going to directly benefit us as a whole.

Last edited:
Y’all can’t be up in here telling folks the virtues of voting when Obama out here saying he and McCain were always on the same team and that Rahm Emanuel was a good leader in Chicago when that dude closed down 50 schools in the city — mostly in blacks hoods and covered up the MURDER by cop of a black boy.

These politicians ain’t for us. They have to give us a reason to vote for them, not simply because the process exists or because our ancestors “fought and died” to vote.

Ain’t nobody trying to hear that when REALITY says otherwise.

This all that I am saying Lol.

Dude fighting me because he's so conditioned.

Don't ban him

Staying on topic...The story keeps changing and the media (owned by Sinclair Media), instead of doing any real work, just repeats what the DPD tells them. I saw the tweet with the red mat, but no one in the media is reporting it, I've seen tweets of pictures, that shows both the cop and the brother together, but the media stated, that the cop and the victim did not know each other. First she came home and found him in the apartment, now I'm reading that she killed him at the front door. I've seen reports that the door was locked, that the door was ajar, and I've seen tweets that show photos of the difference in the locks between LEO residents and regular residents. The locks on the LEO doors are more secure than the regular residents.

Staying on topic...The story keeps changing and the media (owned by Sinclair Media), instead of doing any real work, just repeats what the DPD tells them. I saw the tweet with the red mat, but no one in the media is reporting it, I've seen tweets of pictures, that shows both the cop and the brother together, but the media stated, that the cop and the victim did not know each other. First she came home and found him in the apartment, now I'm reading that she killed him at the front door. I've seen reports that the door was locked, that the door was ajar, and I've seen tweets that show photos of the difference in the locks between LEO residents and regular residents. The locks on the LEO doors are more secure than the regular residents.

It was reported that the attorney family’s representing the victim said photos circulating on the web was not him and the cop. They didn’t know each other, according to the family.

I'm done my bad.

Staying to topic....the story is going to forever change unless there is a Grand Jury.

They are using every angle presently.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am going back to my original stance....this is a spurned woman. Just heard that a couple of witnesses have now come forth saying they heard the murderer banging on the door saying, "let me in...let me in". And the red mat? And who was she talking to on the cell phone while pacing back and forth immediately after the killing? When she saw she was being videoed she turned to get out of sight.

He probably got tired of being her "dirty" little secret and cut her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back