Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bet this officer was drunk and because she lived in the apartment they provided her with a universal key in case of an emergency. She probably used her universal key to access the wrong apartment.

Okay, here is what I think happened (and this is not manslaughter). Whether this heifer was drunk or not she intended to kill him. I bet they have had words before or maybe he has hit it and then quit it. There is NO WAY in west hell this "person" did not know they were in the wrong apartment. This was intentional....a.k.a. MURDER. If she was drunk she was sober enough to fire a kill shot and if she was not drunk she definitely has no excuse.

Still have not released a photo of the female LEO...

At this point I'm pretty sure she is a WW...

It was reported by the Fox affiliate in Dallas that the murderer is a white woman. I will bet a dollar to a dime she is a jilted lover. she knew if she killed him there would be only one side to the story. You could read in the face of the Dallas chief that she does not believe this person's lie.

The Chief said she's a Caucasian female. Said she wouldn't release her name until formally charged, but we know she's a white female.

What happened here is simple. Many people - some of them cops - assume anything with Black skin is criminal and must be punished quickly in the harshest manner. If the person assumed incorrectly - particularly a white person or a cop - we must forgive it as a simple ”mistake” and move on.

That's an unfortunate reality in America that the people who benefit from it - white people and cops - vehemently deny.

Man she been seething over him dissing her for a long time. Ain't no way in hell she goes to the WRONG FLOOR after working a "full shift". If she was not drunk this was premeditated murder. And if she was drunk it was premeditated murder. She probably had a key to his apartment and he changed the lock.

I'm looking at the chief sideways. Shes playing both sides. How long does it take to get a damn warrant? Announcing that they are "looking" to charge the officer with manslaughter when it's really not her call. The Black DA has been silent as well. She's a Republican so I dont trust her as far as I can throw her anyway.

Moral of the story...another Black man is dead and there will be no justice.

I'm looking at the chief sideways. Shes playing both sides. How long does it take to get a damn warrant? Announcing that they are "looking" to charge the officer with manslaughter when it's really not her call. The Black DA has been silent as well. She's a Republican so I dont trust her as far as I can throw her anyway.

Moral of the story...another Black man is dead and there will be no justice.

Agreed.

Letting the Texas Rangers handle the investigation is a cop out too. Passing the buck in the name of ”transparency”. She knows the Texas Rangers are just another police organization that's going to do everything they can to get a fellow cop off. I don't trust them at all.

Agreed.

Letting the Texas Rangers handle the investigation is a cop out too. Passing the buck in the name of ”transparency”. She knows the Texas Rangers are just another police organization that's going to do everything they can to get a fellow cop off. I don't trust them at all.

This is so fukked up!

Peter Liang/Akai Gurley Part II

It was reported by the Fox affiliate in Dallas that the murderer is a white woman. I will bet a dollar to a dime she is a jilted lover. she knew if she killed him there would be only one side to the story. You could read in the face of the Dallas chief that she does not believe this person's lie.

You are correct Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back