Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chief of police for Dallas is a GSU Alum...this is going to be interesting.

Manslaugter was the best charge to get convicted. This has a George Zimmerman type ending if there is any other charge.

I believe the cop had a universal key card.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, well, well.....another coward, quick to brandish a gun, and quicker to cower behind the badge when a murder is committed!

To protect and serve my ash!

As I’ve said before, they ”protect and serve” white supremacy.

Their job is to protect the good people from the bad. Unfortunately for us, ”good” generally means rich or white and ”bad” generally means poor or people of color - particularly Black people. They are inherently biased and the system is designed to protect their inherent bias.

The evidence is clear - they DO NOT protect and serve all Americans equally.

I’ve already seen a lawyer trying to explain how this case may be justified if she sincerely thought it was her apartment. I was thoroughly disgusted with that take, but would not be surprised if the Texas Rangers aren't working hard to make it a reality.

”bad” generally means poor or people of color - particularly Black people. They are inherently biased and the system is designed to protect their inherent bias.

The evidence is clear - they DO NOT protect and serve all Americans equally.

My question is..Why is it always the unarmed (Low Risk) black person that gets killed by the police. Don't you think they would occasionally run up on the real hardened criminal they believe we all are? Why is not ever the real I don't give a fugg, anyone can get some kind of guy they roll up on? If you are in your car these mofo's know all about you before they walk up. Think about it when it's the real IDGAF kind of person of color they get a dozen mofo's before they approach. I think we don't realize the technology they have at their fingertips. This shat is way bigger that this surface talk we are having. Facial recognition software is real and in affect everywhere....they know all about you or find out real quick. I lol when they are asking the public to assist in identifying suspects. Because I know they have facial recognition software.

Last edited:
I'm looking at the chief sideways. Shes playing both sides. How long does it take to get a damn warrant? Announcing that they are "looking" to charge the officer with manslaughter when it's really not her call. The Black DA has been silent as well. She's a Republican so I dont trust her as far as I can throw her anyway.

Moral of the story...another Black man is dead and there will be no justice.
I have taken a completely different approach to what Chief Hall (a Gramblinite) is doing. I'm not going into details, but I can assure you that she is NOT trying to cover for that officer who shot that man.

I have taken a completely different approach to what Chief Hall (a Gramblinite) is doing. I'm not going into details, but I can assure you that she is NOT trying to cover for that officer who shot that man.

What's your take then?

Going to Grambling and being a Delta means nothing if a man is murdered in his own home and the cop that killed him gets off scott free. Will it even matter what she's trying to do (other than cover her own ass) if she's overruled by the Rangers and/or the DAs office?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All I know is there is a man dead who was in his own apartment who was shot and killed by a leo who supposedly just finished a full shift and not only entered the wrong apartment but on the wrong floor. No arrest...no report of a blood test to see if she was under the influence and a police chief talking about charges that are not her call to make. All the apparent procedures that would have taken place if it were me have been ignored because she wears a badge.

There's a cover up going on. Plain and simple. The texas rangers are going to somehow recommend that charges not be filed and the chief and DA will go right along with it. But we are supposed to give a fugg because she went to Grambling?

There's a cover up going on. Plain and simple. The texas rangers are going to somehow recommend that charges not be filed and the chief and DA will go right along with it. But we are supposed to give a fugg because she went to Grambling?
Well, me indicating that she is a Gramblinite was nothing more than an informative side note for those who may not have known. But if you want to be that shallow minded about it and come to that conclusion, I can't help you. Because I don't give a fugg about you not giving a fugg. Chances are no matter what actions she took, you wouldn't give a fugg regardless. You have already indicated that the cover-up is in effect. That's not my position.

Don't get this shit twisted. I want justice for that brother. And it's my opinion that Chief Renee wants justice for that brother too. That's why I believe she wants the Texas Rangers to investigate. So that there is no need to accuse the DPD of a cover-up.

Historically speaking, whenever police-related shootings take place, it's the investigations led by the very departments who employ the accused that end up concluding that the officer was justified in any given shooting and recommend that charges not be filed.

It is MY BELIEF that this black police chief wants NO PARTS of trying to defend this white officer in her department who ended up killing an unarmed black man who was in his own freakin' apartment. That is why I believe she is giving the case to the Texas Rangers so that -- as she has already said -- the DPD remains transparent so that there is no reason to believe that her department is trying to cover shit up.

This has no good gott dayum thing to do with her being a Gram alum. (SMH)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back