Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in Dallas, the press has allowed police to dicate what the narrative is.

“she was tired after a long shift”, information from the affidavit, and now he “ignored comman” to be the prevailing narratives of the incident with no real counterbalance to them. Basically, all of that is being reported as truth.
And how is that any different when ever there is an "officer" involved shooting?

I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts:

Who's to say the media isn't doing this? I know that the media just about always reports, "We reached out to so-and-so but they refused our request" or "We attempted to get an interview with so-and-so, but they would not respond to our requests". How do we know the media isn't conducting follow-ups?

You stated in one of your posts this was common practice. But this is from CBC News, and exactly what I meant:

Guyger has been charged with manslaughter, but some demonstrators want her charged with murder. A grand jury will ultimately decide whether Guyger's charges get bumped up. Her attorney denied CBS News' request for comment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiuoq3C-rjdAhVyUd8KHXNSAtAQFjACegQICBAB&url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/botham-jean-family-wants-to-put-one-rumor-to-rest-dallas-shooting-amber-guyger/&usg=AOvVaw2-qmpdnLU8mRKmjYMXmNUs

You then posted this:

The press is getting all of its info from a source other than the suspect. So, you can question those sources — the police, her attorney and the DA.

But how can you question the killer if her attorney's won't offer a statement? Killers are hardly too eager to talk for fear of inadvertently/unintentionally telling the truth; so they get lawyered up or hire PR firms to present their "truth". This killer fits the same category.

But in Dallas, the press has allowed police to dicate what the narrative is.

“she was tired after a long shift”, information from the affidavit, and now he “ignored comman” to be the prevailing narratives of the incident with no real counterbalance to them. Basically, all of that is being reported as truth.

What I posted from the link didn't come from the DPD, it came from the family, reported by CBS (media). And regarding those affidavits, they were signed off by the killer and those who took her statement(s). The counterbalance comes from the killer telling DPD one thing, the TX Rangers another thing, and her telling another thing, something totally different. Those are updates that the media is responsible to report. If they are lies/false, it's not the media's fault because they report/update what was given to them from signed affidavits. The media has reported what DPD has/had to say; they even reported what the DA Faith Johnson had/has to say. They also report what the family of Botham Jean has spoken, as well as what Merit Law has spoken. So, I'm still not understanding your point. But I digress.

I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts:

You stated in one of your posts this was common practice. But this is from CBC News, and exactly what I meant:

Guyger has been charged with manslaughter, but some demonstrators want her charged with murder. A grand jury will ultimately decide whether Guyger's charges get bumped up. Her attorney denied CBS News' request for comment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiuoq3C-rjdAhVyUd8KHXNSAtAQFjACegQICBAB&url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/botham-jean-family-wants-to-put-one-rumor-to-rest-dallas-shooting-amber-guyger/&usg=AOvVaw2-qmpdnLU8mRKmjYMXmNUs

You then posted this:

But how can you question the killer if her attorney's won't offer a statement? Killers are hardly too eager to talk for fear of inadvertently/unintentionally telling the truth; so they get lawyered up or hire PR firms to present their "truth". This killer fits the same category.

What I posted from the link didn't come from the DPD, it came from the family, reported by CBS (media). And regarding those affidavits, they were signed off by the killer and those who took her statement(s). The counterbalance comes from the killer telling DPD one thing, the TX Rangers another thing, and her telling another thing, something totally different. Those are updates that the media is responsible to report. If they are lies/false, it's not the media's fault because they report/update what was given to them from signed affidavits. The media has reported what DPD has/had to say; they even reported what the DA Faith Johnson had/has to say. They also report what the family of Botham Jean has spoken, as well as what Merit Law has spoken. So, I'm still not understanding your point. But I digress.

8B3FBgl.gif

He is shot & killed and then his character is assassinated in the press.

Like clockwork...

I will say it again; the DPD chief should have never passed the buck to the TX Rangers.

Search warrant for his home in order to plant evidence but no such warrant issued for the cop.

And that’s a big problem the press has to fix.

Let me help you Kendrick. This shyt that you are witnessing now has been going on for years.

Just think about the black folk that have been killed and evidence was planted that we didn't/don't know about. Before social media; before we are able to sift through the bullshyt...

But like you said; its a big problem that the press has to fix.

JoyousConsiderateHound-size_restricted.gif

What say you Kendrick?

I don't see how that's revelant to the shooting at all.. The findings of the search warrant shouldn't have been reported unless what was discovered explained why the incident took place.

That's bad journalism and criminalizes the victim in death.

I am going to have to stop following this thread. I get more pissed every time I read this and see this "person's" face.

CAN WE NOW SAY COVER UP?

Last edited:

Faith Johnson is damn Republican plant hand picked by Governor Abbott because he knew the only way keep the DA seat (after the crazy white lady stepped down due to mental illness) was to pick a Black person. Divide and conquer.

And honestly, if you listen to her speak enough; she's really not that bright.
Something is amiss.
Sadly, some of us are falling for the okie doke.

Faith Johnson is damn Republican plant hand picked by Governor Abbott because he knew the only way keep the DA seat (after the crazy white lady stepped down due to mental illness) was to pick a Black person. Divide and conquer.

And honestly, if you listen to her speak enough; she's really not that bright.
Something is amiss.
Sadly, some of us are falling for the okie doke.
So, are you saying that because she is a Republican, she will not see this case through?

Really???

Who is "WE"?

I know what that hand gesture/sign means.

You do know that WS have infiltrated LE organizations right?

Let them run that game its just a joke or you guys are overreacting if you want to...

The Klan was started as a joke as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back