Pat Robertson Casts ‘Shield Of Protection’ Ahead Of Hurricane Florence

Olde Hornet

shocked.gif
People in the possible impacted area dont have to worry.
shocked.gif

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pat-robertson-hurricane-florence_us_5b972c04e4b0cf7b0042d9c7

In a clip posted online by Right Wing Watch, he asked followers to “put a hand out toward the Atlantic” and repeat an incantation.

“In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't wanna completely dismiss it because if the Lord wanted to steer Florence clear of the Atlantic Coast tonight he could.

BUT he also gave us common sense to let us know that Mandatory Evacuations are mandatory for a reason

Bwahahahaha.

It's almost as ridiculous as when the Jackson, Mississippi mayor asked the city residents to pray away the potholes so they magically disappear! Religious people scare me

Its like when my old school district/alma mater was on the verge of state takeover. Negroes ain't been to nare school board meeting but wanna get on Facebook at the last minute to summon the prayer warriors

This is the real reason Pat had to cast this spell.

Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown, Senator Says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/homeland-security-shifted-10-million-042942412.html

The Trump administration transferred nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency earlier this year to fund immigrant detention and deportation efforts, according to a document released Tuesday by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore).

The lawmaker first shared the documents with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, saying that the Department of Homeland Security requested the money “just as hurricane season [was] starting” and as it was attempting to fund Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the midst of its new “zero tolerance” immigration policy. The controversial crackdown resulted in the separation of thousands of migrant children from their parents, hundreds of whom have yet to be reunited.

“This is a scandal. At the start of hurricane season — when American citizens in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are still suffering from FEMA’s inadequate recovery efforts — the administration transferred millions of dollars away from FEMA,” Merkley said in a statement to HuffPost. “And for what? To implement their profoundly misguided ‘zero tolerance’ policy. It wasn’t enough to rip thousands of children out of the arms of their parents — the administration chose to partly pay for this horrific program by taking away from the ability to respond to damage from this year’s upcoming and potentially devastating hurricane season.”

Its like when my old school district/alma mater was on the verge of state takeover. Negroes ain't been to nare school board meeting but wanna get on Facebook at the last minute to summon the prayer warriors

I grew up VERY religious (church 3/4 times a week some weeks) and heard and seen the most ridiculous and insane things in the name of religion! I got out of it as I began to ask the question why and I never got a biblical answer that sufficed. I'm no longer a slave to religion and the ignorance of it!

I believe in God (He's my everything) but the foolishness I seen in these churches and things are not of God and is not condoned by the Bible (true bible readers would know that). People don't read the Bible for its true meaning, they force it to mean what they want it to mean. We perish due to a lack of knowledge. And the Bible tells us that there will be many who teach a false gospel and come to deceive (destroy) the people. I can go all day ragging on the church, especially the "black church".

I don't wanna completely dismiss it because if the Lord wanted to steer Florence clear of the Atlantic Coast tonight he could.

BUT he also gave us common sense to let us know that Mandatory Evacuations are mandatory for a reason

I’m not one to take anything televangelists/evangelicals say to heart. And I don’t pray against the natural occurrences that come upon the Earth (pray for the safety & protection of those in their path). I believe in the power of prayer and am witness to what can do and has done. But prayer is powerful only when it’s done with a pure heart, from the righteous, and aligned with the will of God. I agree with you in that God is able to speak to Florence and the hurricane will obey His command. He is sovereign like that.

And yes indeed, He gave each of us common sense ( intuition to see, recognize threats/dangers). He also gave us free will (physical and mental ability to act accordingly when we do see threats/dangers). He doesn’t force anything on us.

I’m not one to take anything televangelists/evangelicals say to heart. And I don’t pray against the natural occurrences that come upon the Earth (pray for the safety & protection of those in their path). I believe in the power of prayer and am witness to what can do and has done. But prayer is powerful only when it’s done with a pure heart, from the righteous, and aligned with the will of God. I agree with you in that God is able to speak to Florence and the hurricane will obey His command. He is sovereign like that.

And yes indeed, He gave each of us common sense ( intuition to see, recognize threats/dangers). He also gave us free will (physical and mental ability to act accordingly when we do see threats/dangers). He doesn’t force anything on us.

That's always been a rule of mines. If you are on TV or have a church bigger than most of the towns here in the Delta then I don't trust you lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robertson is telling the religious fanatics "not to evacuate, put in God's hands and he will take care of you." The fanatics will pray and do exactly what Robertson tells them to do. :(

Where is the MORAL OUTRAGE from agent orangers?

They railed against those who stayed in New Orleans - when will they attack those people that did not leave?

Oh wait, these are mostly white people.
nono2.gif
no.gif
rolleyes.gif

Florence: 150 people in New Bern, NC, waiting for rescue

https://www.local10.com/weather/florence-150-people-in-new-bern-nc-waiting-for-rescue

As Hurricane Florence unleashes a deluge upon North Carolina, the city of New Bern has found itself inundated with floodwater, forcing hundreds of residents to call for help.

According to Colleen Roberts, a spokeswoman for the city, 150 people were waiting to be rescued Friday morning after about 200 were rescued overnight.

WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU," a tweet from the city overnight said. "You may need to move up to the second story, or to your attic, but WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU."

According to CNN meteorologists, as of early Friday morning, New Bern had already seen more than 10 feet of storm surge and more than 7 inches of rainfall.

Back