Let's Talk Colin Kaepernick

It only became a story because of Kaep. Apparently he has done it his whole career

He stated it's not for the same reasons as Kaep but he respects what Kaep is doing.

You think a bunch of rich black guys give a bleep about looking weak? They all have families to support along with baby mommas and momma-who DGAF about Kaep behind closed doors. They are not going to give their money for a guy who LEFT by choice.

Lets not forget some of those guys do give back to the community. Or do they not matter because they can do it without pissing off white folks?

The same protesters will still PIMP & WHORE their sons to play football at a shot to play in the NFL. And no black parent will let that chance go because white and Latinos are ready to get those shots. And the more of them that get in without drama-guess who gets left out.

I think you and many others are looking at this the wrong way. This is NOT about Kaep or football. I am not watching the NFL because they have to make right on what they did. I like the NFL and I hope it never goes away. I love that our black brothers get a chance to make a good living and make an impact in the community. Hopefully some day, it's minority owned. So, personally, I want our kids to play in the NFL and continue to do great things. Personally, I want to watch the NFL.. I want Kaep back in the NFL. A lot of people sue to get their dream jobs back. Blacks boycotted buses so we could get our asses BACK on them! But you are not going to look me in my face and tell me that my voice and opinion aint shit. This ain't 1830 and to blackball a man and strike fear in the others is absurd. To me, the black players are weak because THEY hold the cards. If they ALL take a knee and support Kaep, what the owners gonna do? The league wouldnt survive without the black players so they really have nothing to fear. The bottom line is that NONE of them will take up for them selves but wait until the shoe is on the other foot.

Last edited:
DHNwGRpVYAAUdi1

Who started this national anthem before every sports game any how? That should be a choice whether to stand or not just like the religion one chooses to observe or not observe.

Heck, the country was still observing slavery when the anthem was made up and the anthem had more to do with KEEPING BLACK FOLKS IN SLAVERY, than freeing them, something most folks are not aware of.

I think they should ban national anthems before sports games and let folks choose on their own time to sing it individually or take a moment of silence to sing or not sing it.

Here's the history of the meaning of the national anthem:
https://theintercept.com/2016/08/28...-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

Last edited:
Who started this national anthem before every sports game any how? That should be a choice whether to stand or not just like the religion one chooses to observe or not observe.
I think they should ban national anthems before sports games and let folks choose on their own time to sing it individually or take a moment of silence to sing or not sing it.

MLB.

The song had been played before a couple games as far back as the 1800s, but not prior to every single game.

During the 1918 World Series, with America in the middle of a war, the anthem was played during the seventh inning in one game to boost morale of the crowd in attendance.

it wasn't until 1940 did the anthem be played before every game.

Since 9/11, God Bless America has been played during the seventh inning of every MLB game after Take Me Out To The Ballgame.

We all need to e-mail our ADs and ask them if we can play "Lift Every Voice and Sing" before each game. Fugg that Anthem.
sTu did play Lift E'vry Voice and Sing immediately after the O Say Can You See revelation. The Ocean reverted back for some reason. Not sure if it can from administration or what.

Do you think it's race or skill set that is keeping him from being signed?
I don't think its either. Keep in mind that he still had one year left on his contract that he walked away from. During the time of his stance, his performance diminished. I am not saying that he does not have the talent, however he should have stayed where he had a guaranteed job and played his @$$ off this last year of his contract. There is no way I would just walk away from $14,000,000.

Back