Let's Talk Colin Kaepernick

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man if yall don't think about boy-cotting this sh1t smh

Dangit it man I've been waiting on you all for awhile now. :D We show some type of allegiance w/ those we personally know or knew but otherwise, I'm mowing pastures on Sunday after church. :D

Are you saying Shannon Sharpe's comments somehow were anti-Kap?

Shannon is saying no owner is talking about WHY Kaep did what he did.

Kaep is only guilty of protesting not killing folks, stealing or whatever. Yet he can't get a job. But we can find jobs for Ray Lewis and others who committed crimes or been involved in violence.

Who is WORST? How is Kaep more dangerous than a guy who beat his wife or whatever?

Baltimore's owner is passing the buck instead of being honest in saying why no one wants Kaep. It was lip service. Because everyone is scared of that backlash to hurt the pocket book.

It does matter if Kaep can help them win, they don't care. They rather go winless than get Kaep. Fans will take that losing season than getting Kaep who MIGHT help them win. Because at the end of the day they still get paid win or lose.

That is the REALITY.

I wouldn't be surprised if more players start speaking out or outright retiring. This along with CTE has a lot of veteran players feeling negatively about the NFL.

Whats really sad is how silent the NFLPA has been.

I wouldn't be surprised if more players start speaking out or outright retiring. This along with CTE has a lot of veteran players feeling negatively about the NFL.

Shit you have players coming in to the league saying they will die for it.....SMH

They didn't even stand up for a union paying member who got cut due to mistaken identity and then was cleared.

I can see why a number of the players want Smith gone as the president

Kaep is on trial for a crime written by a group of society that views African Americans as second class citizens. They don't want him to earn millions for fear that he will utilize it to help others commit this "so called" crime.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This "not very Wiley" dude just dug himself in a grave and lost some credibility. The white folks sounded more logical than he did. Wow!!
He sounds like Vick did ust before he had to restate what he said.

This "not very Wiley" dude just dug himself in a grave and lost some credibility. The white folks sounded more logical than he did. Wow!!
He sounds like Vick did ust before he had to restate what he said.

Well Wiley has a POINT. However even with that if so many folks say he can play-why is he not on a team?

She was RIGHT-you are listening to fans when you ignored them when you went after thugs? Something is not right. You are looking at your BANK ACCOUNT and RATINGS. It's not about football.

The swirling turmoil around whether or not NFL teams are reluctant to sign Colin Kaepernick because of his outspoken politics reminds me of a restaurant near my home called The Quiet Woman, which features a headless woman. The name, common among English pubs, honors a 15th-century literary character who had her head cut off because of her religious beliefs. This preference, mostly in the NFL, for “headless” athletes who remain quiet about politics during one of the most tumultuous times in American history is a throwback to an era when athletes were expected to "shut up and stick to sports."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-t-tell-colin-kaepernick-stick-sports-1025692

Kap is in the group with Smith, Carlos, Robinson, Ali, Flood, Hodges, Abdul Rauf in terms of being blackballed for what can be considered as political dissent.

The likes of Bonds and Rhodes were blackballed for different reasons.

When leagues have kicked you out of the club, you rarely get back in. It's like putting your hands on a made guy in the mob without permission.

Kap is finished. And there really isn't a thing -- no amount of protesting, boycott or press banging the drumbeat he should get a shot -- that will have him on a roster this season.

Kap is in the group with Smith, Carlos, Robinson, Ali, Flood, Hodges, Abdul Rauf in terms of being blackballed for what can be considered as political dissent.

The likes of Bonds and Rhodes were blackballed for different reasons.

When leagues have kicked you out of the club, you rarely get back in. It's like putting your hands on a made guy in the mob without permission.

Kap is finished. And there really isn't a thing -- no amount of protesting, boycott or press banging the drumbeat he should get a shot -- that will have him on a roster this season.
Uhhhhhhh, what do you know about the mob? :D

Back