Let's Talk Colin Kaepernick

I don't think its either. Keep in mind that he still had one year left on his contract that he walked away from. During the time of his stance, his performance diminished. I am not saying that he does not have the talent, however he should have stayed where he had a guaranteed job and played his @$$ off this last year of his contract. There is no way I would just walk away from $14,000,000.
He was going to get cut. They suggested he opt out.

I don't think its either. Keep in mind that he still had one year left on his contract that he walked away from. During the time of his stance, his performance diminished. I am not saying that he does not have the talent, however he should have stayed where he had a guaranteed job and played his @$$ off this last year of his contract. There is no way I would just walk away from $14,000,000.

The 49ers were going to cut him. Opting out gave him a better chance of getting a job in the offseason. The Niners could have held his rights up until training camp and then cut him.

Somebody done cloned the '70's George Foreman.
At first I was surprised and then I remembered that while John Carlos and Tommie Smith were raising their fist in protest of the treatment of Black people in the U.S. george was waving a flag on a stick after his Olympic victory.

For all the stuff he did growing up in 5th Ward he should still be in jail. If not for the Job Corp he just might be in jail.

Um, Shannon Sharpe is really starting to do something to me.:):p

:mad:

tumblr_n8yqmmAi6R1tagy7do1_250.gif

George was a straight up hoodlum in 5th Ward.....I mean STRAIGHT UP. Beating people up and taking their money...snatching old ladies purses. Terrorized The Nickel before he went to the Job Corp.

JR nailed it! Never will forget the joke Richard Pryor told about white folk trying to get him to dog out Leon Spinks. Asking him if he (Richard) thought Spinks was dumb. Richard said he asked himself if I say yes what are they going to think about me?

George was a straight up hoodlum in 5th Ward.....I mean STRAIGHT UP. Beating people up and taking their money...snatching old ladies purses. Terrorized The Nickel before he went to the Job Corp.

Right! George even has owned up to the criminal behavior you listed, and there are a number of witnesses and victims still around to vouch for those antics of his.

George is really a disappointment on this one. It is interesting to hear people, in his age range, be critical of anyone much younger than them when their own days of youth were marked by making victims of their own people.

What Colin is doing is sacrificial and on behalf of others which is something that should have resonated with Reverend Foreman. George, on the other hand, acted selfish in his youth and is being selfish now with these self-serving comments about Colin.

Right! George even has owned up to the criminal behavior you listed, and there are a number of witnesses and victims still around to vouch for those antics of his.

George is really a disappointment on this one. It is interesting to hear people, in his age range, be critical of anyone much younger than them when their own days of youth were marked by making victims of their own people.

What Colin is doing is sacrificial and on behalf of others which is something that should have resonated with Reverend Foreman. George, on the other hand, acted selfish in his youth and is being selfish now with these self-serving comments about Colin.
BAM!

Not to mention how many times he has been married.

Back