Lavar Ball Yall

Dude you sounding like that sell-out c**n Whitlock and that White Cac lady he checked Lol

Listen to yourself

When you say sell wolf tickets, what does that even mean???

What's wrong with saying as a Dad, he think his son is better than S.Curry?

What's wrong with saying as a Dad, he don't need any advice from another man?

How is he sounding drunk? oh I know because you're not use to a black man talking like that on TV LOL, I got cha,

His son doesn't need to do anything but show up to the games, dude has made it to the Pros Lol, smh, He outplayed UK guard Fox, He outplayed pretty much everyone in college Lol and you saying he has to show up and show out?

Did you not see the dude games??

Nobody is putting pressue on him but you, far as I'm concerned, he's won and is winning already Lol.. Stop getting caught up in white Media breh and stop letting white folks control your narrative.

I stopped reading after you said Ball got the best of Fox. Fox scored 39 points and Ball had what 14?

And yeah I'm use to plenty of black men talking like that on tv. The best one's name was Muhammad Ali and he didn't sell wolf tickets.

L

They sold a running shoe called the Waffle. Don't need google for that. Great his Dad (not him) has the company but what does it matter if your business model sucks?

How does his business model suck? and why are you knocking down a black man's thing and goal Lol, dayum homie, are you even black??

What sucks about it? and what does that even mean

Ok, the shoe was called the Waffle, now, look at the type of shoes Nike makes?

Dude you sounding like that sell-out c**n Whitlock and that White Cac lady he checked Lol

Listen to yourself

And you're sounding like a fool that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. I already told you Ball's idea is heat but he's going about it wrong.

I stopped reading after you said Ball got the best of Fox. Fox scored 39 points and Ball had what 14?

And yeah I'm use to plenty of black men talking like that on tv. The best one's name was Muhammad Ali and he didn't sell wolf tickets.

Lol,

Ali didn't sell wolf tickets, what are you even talking about, dude called Cacs all types of names and stood up and said the 1st thing that came outta his mouth? what does that have to do with selling wolf tickets, when you stand up to whites and don't let them control your narrative..

Please tell me what does that have to do with selling wolf tickets??

How does his business model suck? and why are you knocking down a black man's thing and goal Lol, dayum homie, are you even black??

What sucks about it? and what does that even mean

Ok, the shoe was called the Waffle, now, look at the type of shoes Nike makes?

So do you think selling a shoe for $495 for a player that hasn't set foot on a NBA court is smart??? I buy sneakers. It's dumb and sneaker heads are laughing. That's who he has to market it to. Look at his designs.

And you're sounding like a fool that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. I already told you Ball's idea is heat but he's going about it wrong.

In your eyes he's going about it the wrong way, How many shoes have you sold??

Dude can go about it his way, how you will tell a grown ass man, what way is the right way and what way is the wrong way? smh.

Man stop it

So do you think selling a shoe for $495 for a player that hasn't set foot on a NBA court is smart??? I buy sneakers. It's dumb and sneaker heads are laughing. That's who he has to market it to. Look at his designs.
You have to think outside of the realm of these being just some regular old sneakers. he is marketing these shoes to people who are already spending $400-1500 a pair on designer sneakers from Prada, Gucci, Bertuli, etc. He has also posted a different design that would be in the $150-$200 range

Man I don't have any issue with $495 price tag, if that's what he wanna tag the shoe for, then let the man price the shoe at that price. If Lebron came out with his first shoe before his 1st game and priced it at that price, that shoe would sell, Kobe, KG, A.I. etc.

Let them laugh man, why are you concerned about what the man (dad) is doing, smh. He'll figure it out, until then why bash the man for what others didn't want to do?

Lol,

Ali didn't sell wolf tickets, what are you even talking about, dude called Cacs all types of names and stood up and said the 1st thing that came outta his mouth? what does that have to do with selling wolf tickets, when you stand up to whites and don't let them control your narrative..

Please tell me what does that have to do with selling wolf tickets??

Do you know what selling wolf tickets even means? I'm not talking about standing up against whites I'm talking about backing up what you say! Again google.....You don't seem to know what selling wolf tickets mean. SMH

Do you know what selling wolf tickets even means? I'm not talking about standing up against whites I'm talking about backing up what you say! Again google.....You don't seem to know what selling wolf tickets mean. SMH

Man selling wolf tickets don't have anything do with a black man starting his own brand for his kids.

I couldn't care less what selling wolf tickets mean.

In your eyes when does his kid Ball have to go all out and ball

You don't think folks in A.I. or Kobe camp and others said the same thing about them when they were coming out?? How they was better than so and so and how they will take over in the league?

Lol, man cut it out. You getting caught in white media narrative breh

You have to think outside of the realm of these being just some regular old sneakers. he is marketing these shoes to people who are already spending $400-1500 a pair on designer sneakers from Prada, Gucci, Bertuli, etc. He has also posted a different design that would be in the $150-$200 range

Yeah but if you're gonna sell it to that market the design has to be fresh and the quality of leather has to be top notch. I know you understand it because you're in the industry. To sell to that crowd he definitely has to come with a different marking angle. He also needs to bring on a designer.

Everybody thinks they are better than the next person boys and girls

Every parent supports their kids boys and girls

A 1st year Kyrie Irving said he was better than Kobe and challenged Kobe to play him one on one for some money and wanted to give the money to a foundation if he won.

So the dad saying his son is better than Curry is soooooooo bad LMAOOO man yall need to stop it.

Man selling wolf tickets don't have anything do with a black man starting his own brand for his kids.

I couldn't care less what selling wolf tickets mean.

In your eyes when does his kid Ball have to go all out and ball

You don't think folks in A.I. or Kobe camp and others said the same thing about them when they were coming out?? How they was better than so and so and how they will take over in the league?

Lol, man cut it out. You getting caught in white media narrative breh

Nah they didn't. Both of those players came out and balled and won ROTY. Dude said yesterday that if the Lakers draft his son they going to the playoffs.

And again who has a problem with him starting his own brand??? All I'm saying is go about it in a smarter way. You have poor understanding and comprehension skills.

You're so busy thinking about sticking it to the white man that you're missing the whole point.

Man just support the black man vision or get out the way, all that sideline talk (hate) is why black folks can't practice group economics now.

"man he shouldn't be charging so high"

Shid if you can't afford them, move around. Dudes talking about a design for some plain ass Gucci Flip Flops that cost $400 dollars, and Prada, man stop it.

Some of them shits be so plain and dandy that all on the shoe is the dayum logo, which is what you're paying for...cut it out

Black folks kill me smh.

Dude started a BBB for his kids but folks wanna go in on the man because he supports his kids on TV (the hell)

A 1st year Kyrie Irving said he was better than Kobe and challenged Kobe to play him one on one for some money and wanted to give the money to a foundation if he won.

So the dad saying his son is better than Curry is soooooooo bad LMAOOO man yall need to stop it.

What a stupid comparison. Dude that was on the court face to face player to player. His daddy didn't go on tv and say it.

Reactions: JR
Last time we saw Lonzo in a big spot, Kentucky was giving him that work. What's gonna happen when Lonzo struggles in the league. LaVar gonna complain to Magic?

As true as that may be, and speaking as a UCLA homer admittedly, everyone loves to make that point about what Ball did in the last game against Kentucky. But Ball's body of work, albeit for only a year at the college, is impressive. The kid has skills that stats alone don't fully reveal. There is more to his game than just scoring points.

Nah they didn't. Both of those players came out and balled and won ROTY. Dude said yesterday that if the Lakers draft his son they going to the playoffs.

And again who has a problem with him starting his own brand??? All I'm saying is go about it in a smarter way. You have poor understanding and comprehension skills.

You're so busy thinking about sticking it to the white man that you're missing the whole point.

Ok they won ROTY and again what's wrong with him saying that the Lakers can or will make the playoffs???

Ok breh, I feel u, he has to go the smarter way, the way he's going about his is dumb and stupid, Ok, I gotcha breh. Same way Kanye went when he dropped them dumb ugly ass shoes and clothing that sells which is priced over 500 dollars

Didn't Kanye come out with a regular ass T-shirt and sold it for how much?? Don't Kanye have rip'd up clothes that's selling for how much???

Ok breh.

What a stupid comparison. Dude that was on the court face to face player to player. His daddy didn't go on tv and say it.

It's stupid to you, but it proves my point,

Wasn't cameras around, and did it go viral??? How did I and the whole world know??

Lol @ you thinking because it's not in front of a fancy desk and they both wasn't in suits or whatever and it wasn't on a network it's not the same...

Ok breh.. I just gave you a clear example of ONE that we know about that rookies/college players challenged ppl.

Whether his daddy said it or not, the challenged was made breh

Ok they won ROTY and again what's wrong with him saying that the Lakers can or will make the playoffs???

Ok breh, I feel u, he has to go the smarter way, the way he's going about his is dumb and stupid, Ok, I gotcha breh. Same way Kanye went when he dropped them dumb ugly ass shoes and clothing that sells which is priced over 500 dollars

Didn't Kanye come out with a regular ass T-shirt and sold it for how much?? Don't Kanye have rip'd up clothes that's selling for how much???

Ok breh.

Funny you bring up Kanye. Even he was smart enough to get help with his designs.

Wait,

These superstars put on camps over the summer and you think High School ballers are not challenging these NBA players LMAOO!!!

I recall a superstar (may have been Lebron or Paul George) getting dunk on by a high school kid and got the footage erase LOL

But Lavar Dad is stupid for sayin his son is better than Curry or anyone in the NBA

Man stop it breh

Yeah but if you're gonna sell it to that market the design has to be fresh and the quality of leather has to be top notch. I know you understand it because you're in the industry. To sell to that crowd he definitely has to come with a different marking angle. He also needs to bring on a designer.
Can't really tell the quality of the leather from the pics but it looks pretty good. Would be better to be able to feel it.

Funny you bring up Kanye. Even he was smart enough to get help with his designs.

Breh, you saying designs

The dude clothes are wack and ugly, rip'd up shirts,

What help do you need to design a plain ass white shirt?????

What help do you need to design cut up jeans and shirts????

Man stop it, you're digging yoself in a hole and you are exposing yo hand. It's getting easy for me

Back