Lavar Ball Yall

Didn't hear nothing when Archie Manning told that team named San Diego Chargers fukk yall Eli not playing for yall bum asses and made them do a trade.

Cac fathers are exactly like LaVarr Ball, they are just not smart or savvy enough to market themselves and create publicity, monetize it and create a brand off of it. They know their sons shyt wouldn't sell if they created a brand of their own, thus latching on to a NIKE

Black ppl move shyt, We make shyt pop.

Apparel deals/endorsements why only take a portion/crumbs of what Nike or UA makes off of your name and image..when you can create your own/house and get 100% and have full control.

It's time for black ppl to wake the hell up.

I wish we see more Lavar.

So LaVar Ball is the black Archie Manning?

So LaVar Ball has the cache with Lonzo that Archie had regarding Elisha Manning? Archie was/is deep in the football establishment.

Y'all know how far off that sounds comparing Archie to LaVar?

I could see a comparison to Archie if you said like a Doug Collins, Mike Dunleavy or another former NBA player pushing buttons for his son.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So LaVar Ball is the black Archie Manning?

So LaVar Ball has the cache with Lonzo that Archie had regarding Elisha Manning? Archie was/is deep in the football establishment.

Y'all know how far off that sounds comparing Archie to LaVar?

I could see a comparison to Archie if you said like a Doug Collins, Mike Dunleavy or another former NBA player pushing buttons for his son.
It could be Elway's dad or LeBron's mom or Richard Williams, etc if you'd rather one of them as an example.

Man what Ball did there gave me flashbacks of the way Spicer treated the black reporter April Ryan. He was unprofessional, sensitive, and out of line. If you're selling a product you will have critics regardless of the quality. His actions doesn't make it any easier. You can't be a "big baller" and have thin skin. I respect the idea of what he's trying to do, but he's an asshat that is making the road harder for his kids.

Lavar Ball is for Lavar Ball. LOL. Even Venus and Serena Daddy had enough good sense on when to slow his role. So did Tiger Woods Daddy. They pushed a lot of buttons to help their kids get PAID. But at the end of the day, the TALENT will always be what sells than the HYPE. All he is doing is setting up his poor kid to not achieve the HYPE he is creating. Ball is going to be a lotto pick and probably to one of the greatest sports franchises ever in the LA Lakers. If he produces, he will have all opportunity to blow up. He can pump up his son without some of the rhetoric he has. All it does it make it harder for the kid.

I know where he is coming from and I say more power to him.....get that money! As long as he is making it honestly, go get it!

But that's the thing he ain't making money yet and he's the one talking but his kid has to cash the checks his daddy is writing. If he doesn't deliver it could be an epic fail.

But that's the thing he ain't making money yet and he's the one talking but his kid has to cash the checks his daddy is writing. If he doesn't deliver it could be an epic fail.

That's the point I've been trying to make. LaVar Ball has higher expectations on his son than his son's potential employer.

Last time we saw Lonzo in a big spot, Kentucky was giving him that work. What's gonna happen when Lonzo struggles in the league. LaVar gonna complain to Magic?

I know where he is coming from and I say more power to him.....get that money! As long as he is making it honestly, go get it!

The thing of it is, He is going to get that money. LOL. But the way he is going about it might hurt him and his son from making the money they should. Sometimes it is good to be a SILENT ASSASSIN business wise than to be a loud mouth that is trying to capitalize on the talent of his kids. He is sounding like a Joe Jackson type. LOL.

Ball might have had a shoe deal by now had he Daddy been quiet. Unless that kid surpasses what Jordan, Kobe, Lebron or even Steph Curry is doing. He aint going to get paid like them, on or off the court. LOL. All the talking in the world aint going to help when he get embarrassed on the court. Talk about pressure. LBJ came to the league with immense pressure to be great due to all the hype he got from 13 to 18. You see how he has had to overcome some things and the TALENT WAS REAL for him. Ball is putting his son under the microscope even more. Not to mention every cat going against him will try to take him down just because of what his Daddy is saying. He is going to have scrubs off the bench trying to make a name of themselves going against him. LOL.

The thing of it is, He is going to get that money. LOL. But the way he is going about it might hurt him and his son from making the money they should. Sometimes it is good to be a SILENT ASSASSIN business wise than to be a loud mouth that is trying to capitalize on the talent of his kids. He is sounding like a Joe Jackson type. LOL.

Ball might have had a shoe deal by now had he Daddy been quiet. Unless that kid surpasses what Jordan, Kobe, Lebron or even Steph Curry is doing. He aint going to get paid like them, on or off the court. LOL. All the talking in the world aint going to help when he get embarrassed on the court. Talk about pressure. LBJ came to the league with immense pressure to be great due to all the hype he got from 13 to 18. You see how he has had to overcome some things and the TALENT WAS REAL for him. Ball is putting his son under the microscope even more. Not to mention every cat going against him will try to take him down just because of what his Daddy is saying. He is going to have scrubs off the bench trying to make a name of themselves going against him. LOL.

Lonzo would have had a shoe deal by now. His daddy could have signed with Nike or Adidas and had a prove it clause in there. Where if he sold x amount of merchandise they would partner with BBB. His dumb ass went to the battle with no ammo. Ain't no way you walk into Nike's office talking about a partnership for your brand and you don't have 1/10 of the hype Lebron had coming out of high school.

Lonzo would have had a shoe deal by now. His daddy could have signed with Nike or Adidas and had a prove it clause in there. Where if he sold x amount of merchandise they would partner with BBB. His dumb ass went to the battle with no ammo. Ain't no way you walk into Nike's office talking about a partnership for your brand and you don't have 1/10 of the hype Lebron had coming out of high school.

Exactly. All he had to do is pitch the idea with some caveats that were agreeable to him and Lonzo. Some folks just don't have business savvy. One thing about Lebron. He sure did and does. Hell even his ghetto fab Mom and I hate saying that. Because obviously she raised LBJ right! Even she didn't act no nut. I guess she just wanted a Hummer. LOL.

Exactly. All he had to do is pitch the idea with some caveats that were agreeable to him and Lonzo. Some folks just don't have business savvy. One thing about Lebron. He sure did and does. Hell even his ghetto fab Mom and I hate saying that. Because obviously she raised LBJ right! Even she didn't act no nut. I guess she just wanted a Hummer. LOL.

Yep lol

Ppl saying it's going to be a fail, Lol How?

When he's made it to the NBA? that's a win alone right there

He's not going to be a superstar over night, How long it took Kobe, KG, Ray Allen, etc to be on everyone's radar, about 4-5 years.

Kobe came in the league and was ass, he struggled, so did KG, so all this he has to come into the league and go for 25-30 pts each night is crazy.

Nothing wrong with his dad putting his thoughts about his son out there, What's wrong with that?

Man, black ppl so dayum scary,

Black man is just speaking what's on his mind.

BBB is just starting out, Will it be as big as NIKE in Year 3, really folks,

Just like any company it has to get legs and all the dad is doing is putting some light on the company to make you and I notice the brand.

If the dad wouldn't be on TV, nobody on this forum wouldn't even know about BBB

Let the man be great while shit'n on Cacs, I love it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Before Nike was Nike, hell they wasn't even selling sports shoes Lol,

Truth be told as I said, black folks got Nike to where it is today

Why not as a black man, start your own brand

BBB is just starting out, Will it be as big as NIKE in Year 3, really folks,

Just like any company it has to get legs and all the dad is doing is putting some light on the company to make you and I notice the brand.

If the dad wouldn't be on TV, nobody on this forum wouldn't even know about BBB

Let the man be great while shit'n on Cacs, I love it.

Selling shoes out the gate for $495 is a dumb business model. No matter how much TV time you have. Then his products look terrible.

Last edited:
Before Nike was Nike, hell they wasn't even selling sports shoes Lol,

Truth be told as I said, black folks got Nike to where it is today

Why not as a black man, start your own brand

Nike started out in shoes at U of Oregon by Phil Knight and the track coach. Google is your friend. Yeah MJ built Nike into the brand they are but let's say BBB takes off. To catch up to Nike will take decades. Under Armour isn't close and they're damn good.

If you actually believe BBB will be as big as Nike in 3 years then I have some investment property to sell you on Mars for $495. You're out of your mind.

Please re-read what I stated closely, where did I mention that BBB will be as big as Nike in 3 years??

Ppl saying it's going to be a fail, Lol How?

When he's made it to the NBA? that's a win alone right there

He's not going to be a superstar over night, How long it took Kobe, KG, Ray Allen, etc to be on everyone's radar, about 4-5 years.

Kobe came in the league and was ass, he struggled, so did KG, so all this he has to come into the league and go for 25-30 pts each night is crazy.

Nothing wrong with his dad putting his thoughts about his son out there, What's wrong with that?

Man, black ppl so dayum scary,

Black man is just speaking what's on his mind.

What's so hard for you to understand? He's started his own brand. Great! But he's sells my wolf tickets. My son is better than Steph Curry, we don't need advice from Kobe, I can beat MJ one on one, blah, blah, blah. He sounds like the drunk standing in front of a gas station. Now his son has to go out and perform or the same thing will happen to him that happened after that kid at Kentucky walked the dog on him in the tournament. They will clown the hell out of him. The kid is getting loaded with pressure.

Nike started out in shoes at U of Oregon by Phil Knight and the track coach. Google is your friend. Yeah MJ built Nike into the brand they are but let's say BBB takes off. To catch up to Nike will take decades. Under Armour isn't close and they're damn good.
I know where Nike started off, do you know the type of shoe nike was selling when they started off???

Google is your friend

Let me ask you this, why are you comparing BBB to Nike and all of the rest of these companies?

A 20 year old kid (black kid) having his own brand going into the NBA, how many you know that has accomplished this??

Nike didn't want any type of partnership deal with BBB. That is against their business model for endorsers. You have to understand that any type of partnership with an athlete that is more than the standard "take this $10M and we'll keep all the profits" would change the game for shoe companies going forward similar to how Master P's deal changed the recording industry.

What's so hard for you to understand? He's started his own brand. Great! But he's sells my wolf tickets. My son is better than Steph Curry, we don't need advice from Kobe, I can beat MJ one on one, blah, blah, blah. He sounds like the drunk standing in front of a gas station. Now his son has to go out and perform or the same thing will happen to him that happened after that kid at Kentucky walked the dog on him in the tournament. They will clown the hell out of him. The kid is getting loaded with pressure.

When you say sell wolf tickets, what does that even mean???

What's wrong with saying as a Dad, he think his son is better than S.Curry?

What's wrong with saying as a Dad, he don't need any advice from another man?

How is he sounding drunk? oh I know because you're not use to a black man talking like that on TV LOL, I got cha,

His son doesn't need to do anything but show up to the games, dude has made it to the Pros Lol, smh, He outplayed UK guard Fox, He outplayed pretty much everyone in college Lol and you saying he has to show up and show out?

Did you not see the dude games??

Nobody is putting pressue on him but you, far as I'm concerned, he's won and is winning already Lol.. Stop getting caught up in white Media breh and stop letting white folks control your narrative.

L
I know where Nike started off, do you know the type of shoe nike was selling when they started off???

Google is your friend

Let me ask you this, why are you comparing BBB to Nike and all of the rest of these companies?

A 20 year old kid (black kid) having his own brand going into the NBA, how many you know that has accomplished this??

They sold a running shoe called the Waffle. Don't need google for that. Great his Dad (not him) has the company but what does it matter if your business model sucks?

Back