Lavar Ball Yall

It's stupid to you, but it proves my point,

Wasn't cameras around, and did it go viral??? How did I and the whole world know??

Lol @ you thinking because it's not in front of a fancy desk and they both wasn't in suits or whatever and it wasn't on a network it's not the same...

Ok breh.. I just gave you a clear example of ONE that we know about that rookies/college players challenged ppl.

Whether his daddy said it or not, the challenged was made breh

It wasn't during the USA basketball practices. They were having fun. It went viral big difference. I feel Lonzo said it that's one thing but his daddy saying it? Come on.

I loved it when The Williams Sisters dad did it because he knew how far to go and they were kids. Lonzo is damn near grown.

As true as that may be, and speaking as a UCLA homer admittedly, everyone loves to make that point about what Ball did in the last game against Kentucky. But Ball's body of work, albeit for only a year at the college, is impressive. The kid has skills that stats alone don't fully reveal. There is more to his game than just scoring points.

His game reminds me a little bit of Jason Kidd but I don't know if he'll live up to that. Now LaMelo is the one I believe will be a star.

Breh, you saying designs

The dude clothes are wack and ugly, rip'd up shirts,

What help do you need to design a plain ass white shirt?????

What help do you need to design cut up jeans and shirts????

Man stop it, you're digging yoself in a hole and you are exposing yo hand. It's getting easy for me

I'm talking about the shoes not the clothes. That bombed but his shoes sell out in minutes and you're digging your own hole because you have yet to make any sense at all.

It wasn't during the USA basketball practices. They were having fun. It went viral big difference. I feel Lonzo said it that's one thing but his daddy saying it? Come on.

I loved it when The Williams Sisters dad did it because he knew how far to go and they were kids. Lonzo is damn near grown.

Ok breh, "they were having fun" what does that have to do with any of what we are talking about, having fun or not, the challenged was made, You reaching fam,

So his daddy can't say it??

If I'm a good basketball player and my Daddy is around friends or strangers or anyone and they ask him a question and he says, Yea my son is better than so and so and can beat him, he's too small, then my Daddy is a bad guy and wrong???

Breh are you even reading what you're typing breh??

You're sounding like that dude Whitlock and that Cac lady breh,

I'm talking about the shoes not the clothes. That bombed but his shoes sell out in minutes and you're digging your own hole because you have yet to make any sense at all.

Ok breh, shoes/clothes, all in the same arena breh.

I don't think you understand the mindset of strong black men breh and wanting to own their on thing and who couldn't care less about what narrative white media paints,

I think once you get that, then you can really get the whole picture of what his Dad is doing for his kids and their kid's kids

Ok breh, "they were having fun" what does that have to do with any of what we are talking about, having fun or not, the challenged was made, You reaching fam,

So his daddy can't say it??

If I'm a good basketball player and my Daddy is around friends or strangers or anyone and they ask him a question and he says, Yea my son is better than so and so and can beat him, he's too small, then my Daddy is a bad guy and wrong???

Breh are you even reading what you're typing breh??

You're sounding like that dude Whitlock and that Cac lady breh,

Breh.....breh.....breh....

It's stupid to say Curry couldn't take UCLA deep I never the Tournament like his son when in fact Curry went deeper in the tournament with a less talented team.

Ok breh, shoes/clothes, all in the same arena breh.

I don't think you understand the mindset of strong black men breh and wanting to own their on thing and who couldn't care less about what narrative white media paints,

Dude I'd put my track record up against yours in that area any day all day.

Dude I'd put my track record up against yours in that area any day all day.

Man breh I aint the enemy breh,

I don't know what putting track record against mines mean?? we comparing helping the most black ppl? I mean I guess, if you helped more black ppl do better in life than I did, then great for you.

Your post just indicate that you don't wanna support but rather tear down the man's character, your post come off as Whitlock and the Cac lady

You talked about the dad sounding like a drunk, just because he said his son is better than Curry and he could beat Jordan etc and about him refusing to get advice from Kobe, I don't see anything wrong with what the man said, and that paints him as a drunk, to you?

Breh.....breh.....breh....

It's stupid to say Curry couldn't take UCLA deep I never the Tournament like his son when in fact Curry went deeper in the tournament with a less talented team.

How is it stupid when that's that man's opinion Lol, Man you just have a problem with the man himself I see.

You haven't said anything positive about the dude since I've been posting, I think you're more mad at him stating things that you don't agree with more than anything else, Lol.

Curry may not couldn't have taken UCLA deep in the tourney,

Man breh I aint the enemy breh,

I don't know what putting track record against mines mean?? we comparing helping the most black ppl? I mean I guess, if you helped more black ppl do better in life than I did, than great for you.

Your post just indicate that you don't wanna support but rather tear down the man's character, your post come off as Whitlock and the Cac lady

You talked about the dad sounding like a drunk, just because he said his son is better than Curry and he could beat Jordan etc and about him refusing to get advice from Kobe, I don't see anything wrong with what the man said that paints him as a drunk, but you do?

Who's tearing the guy down? I already said 100 times already that I like what Lavar is trying to do. I just want the guy to start playing Chess instead of checkers. It's great when any father supporters their family but the kid has a bullseye on his back based off of his Dad (even Kyrie said that). I'm a fan of Mayweather and he talks as much as Lavar but the difference is that he's done no the fighting. Lavar not playing basketball.

The dude gets on TV (a black dad which you rarely see) stand up for his kids and shines light on his movements and things and black folks wanna call the man a drunk Lol instead of encouraging more black parents to take control of their kid's life and keep them from being pimp'd out. They'd rather go after the man for what he's doing. smh

Some sad sh1t

If that aint some backward ass sh1t.

How is it stupid when that's that man's opinion Lol, Man you just have a problem with the man himself I see.

You haven't said anything positive about the dude since I've been posting, I think you're more mad at him stating things that you don't agree with more than anything else, Lol.

Curry may not couldn't have taken UCLA deep in the tourney,

Not on this thread but I've said good things about him. I just don't believe what he did in this situation on the Cowherd show was smart. I laughed at first but after thinking about it he left the gate wide open for that chick to play the sexist card. That's not a win. Sometimes you gotta have thick skin. I got respect for Ball and I'm a big fan of LaMelo.

Who's tearing the guy down? I already said 100 times already that I like what Lavar is trying to do. I just want the guy to start playing Chess instead of checkers. It's great when any father supporters their family but the kid has a bullseye on his back based off of his Dad (even Kyrie said that). I'm a fan of Mayweather and he talks as much as Lavar but the difference is that he's done no the fighting. Lavar not playing basketball.

Breh,

If you like what dude is doing, then all that other stuff you talking about is irrelevant, you back-peddling homie,

In this post you said, it's great when any father supports their kid, but yet in previous posts, you said, it was bad that the kid's father said he was better than Curry, why he have to say it on TV in front of Cacs?
You stated it was dumb that he refused to take advice from Kobe
You stated it was dumb that he stated he could beat Jordan
You stated it was dumb that he priced his shoe @495 and he's not being smart Lol
You stated he sounded like a drunk

Man if that's not tearing down a person, I don't know what it is? now you saying Who's tearing down the guy??? Lol ok breh

How does he have a bullseye on his back when he was going to have one anyway on his back with him being either the number 1 pick or 2??? He was going to have pressure regardless if his Dad was in the picture or not Lol...

I couldn't care what Kyrie stated, he's saying what he's suppose to say. Just because Kyrie said it, then what??? Dude was going to have heat anyway. Anthony Bennet had heat, Anthony Davis had heat, all the number 1's 2's have heat breh.

Breh

Not on this thread but I've said good things about him. I just don't believe what he did in this situation on the Cowherd show was smart. I laughed at first but after thinking about it he left the gate wide open for that chick to play the sexist card. That's not a win. Sometimes you gotta have thick skin. I got respect for Ball and I'm a big fan of LaMelo.

Let Cacs talk about you and your kids and not check them on the same platform brehs...

Thick skin my ass, that's what's wrong with black folks, thinking they gotta turn the other cheek when white mommy and daddy is around.

Yall kill me mane smh Lol

I was proud as a black man he checked that Cac lady and you sitting up saying he shouldn't have ignored her Lol..man I'm done, but eh that's your opinion breh.

Breh,

If you like what dude is doing, then all that other stuff you talking about is irrelevant, you back-peddling homie,

In this post you said, it's great when any father supports their kid, but yet in previously post, you said, it was bad that the kid's father said he was better than Curry, why he have to say it on TV in front of Cacs?
You stated it was dumb that he refused to take advice from Kobe
You stated it was dumb that he stated he could beat Jordan
You stated it was dumb that he priced his shoe @495 and he's not being smart Lol
You stated he sounded like a drunk

Man if that's not tearing down a person, I don't know what it is? now you saying Who's tearing down the guy??? Lol ok breh

How does he have a bullseye on his back when he was going to have one anyway on his back with him being either the number 1 pick or 2??? He was going to have pressure regardless if his Dad was in the picture or not Lol...

I couldn't care what Kyrie stated, he's saying what he's suppose to say. Just because Kyrie said it, then what??? Dude was going to have heat anyway. Anthony Bennet had heat, Anthony Davis had heat, all the number 1's 2's have heat breh.

Breh

I'm not back pedaling at all. You just can't comprehend. Ok I'm done.

I can't comprehend, but I posted everything you said about the man Lol

PJ,

You alright wit me breh, This just barbershop talk breh.

Or you just move around and let the man do him if you don't agree with everything he's said or done

Is Lavar paying you?

Nobody is stopping Lavar from doing anything, but he ain't above criticism either.

The things yall criticizing dude on his stupid though, not saying he's above it, but it's more hating than criticizing, then it's coming from black folks

Hating on the man because he's loud and says what's on his mind and is confident about his sons

Lol.

Ok

Back