JSU Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

When has Maynor and staff brought in Nine 4 star kids along with Eight 3 star kids in 1 class. The answer is Never. Hold that lie 😆

who cares what yall brought in? the point is every time A&M pop up on a "hbcugameday" with a 3 or 4 star we don't want to hear some bs about Coach sanders everytime..keep that shit over there! like Mr. Swac was saying mind yall business lol😭😂

who cares what yall brought in? the point is every time A&M pop up on a "hbcugameday" with a 3 or 4 star we don't want to hear some bs about Coach sanders everytime..keep that shit over there! like Mr. Swac was saying mind yall business lol😭😂

I wouldn't know nothing about that. Seems like you been holding that in for a while lol. The point is what you typed about " been doing that" was a Lie lol. Just about every fcs program has brought in a couple 3 star recruits and a 4 star here and there. Never at this capacity in 1 class. And you care a whole lot since the title of this thread is JSU coaching staff lol.

I wouldn't know nothing about that. Seems like you been holding that in for a while lol. The point is what you typed about " been doing that" was a Lie lol. Just about every fcs program has brought in a couple 3 star recruits and a 4 star here and there. Never at this capacity in 1 class. And you care a whole lot since the title of this thread is JSU coaching staff lol.

do you want a cookie or golden star from A&M cause y'all brought in a certain amount??? Maynor and a few other SWAC coaches been doing the same like I said.
I didn't make this thread though so no I don't care lol...I only said something cause everytime we pop up with a 3 or 4 luvdaboom gotta chime in with something about coach sanders...is that going to be a constant thing???..find something else to do ijs lol😭😂

do you want a cookie or golden star from A&M cause y'all brought in a certain amount??? Maynor and a few other SWAC coaches been doing the same like I said.
I didn't make this thread though so no I don't care lol...I only said something cause everytime we pop up with a 3 or 4 luvdaboom gotta chime in with something about coach sanders...is that going to be a constant thing???..find something else to do ijs lol😭😂

No coaches in fcs has been bringing in this many in 1 class. So that Maynor and a few other Swac coaches is a lie lol. Even Hendrick had some 4 stars sprinkled in like Jalon Jones, DD Bowie etc (which is what Swac coaches been doing). It doesn't matter whether you made the thread you're in it which shows that you do care lmao. Sounds like a personal problem with @LuvTheBoom16 to me 😆

No coaches in fcs has been bringing in this many in 1 class. So that Maynor and a few other Swac coaches is a lie lol. Even Hendrick has some 4 stars sprinkled in like Jalon Jones, DD Bowie etc (which is what Swac coaches been doing). It doesn't matter whether you made the thread you're in it which shows that you do care lmao. Sounds like a personal problem with @LuvTheBoom16 to me 😆

can you read? I just told you the only reason I said something and you keep giving me information I don't care to know...personal? sounds like I just replied when Luvdaboom posted some bullshit after us popping up on a hbcu sports site...that's all

can you read? I just told you the only reason I said something and you keep giving me info I don't care to know...personal? sounds like I just replied when Luvdaboom posted some bullshit after us popping up on a hbcu sports site...that's all

Can you comprehend? I provided clarity to the LIE you posted by "been doing this" lol. You may proceed with your diatribe. Now that he knows he's getting under your skin im sure it'll be worse 😆 @LuvTheBoom16 you are ruffling their feathers.

Can you comprehend? I provided clarity to the LIE you posted by "been doing this" lol. You may proceed with your diatribe. Now that he knows he's getting under your skin im sure it'll be worse 😆 @LuvTheBoom16 you are ruffling their feathers.

you provided a bunch of bs..where is the lie? you just said Swac coaches been doing what I just told you...who said anything about an amount but you? but I'm not gone keep telling you why I posted in the 1st place...you can't read lol or are you just posting dumb shit to "ruffle feathers" and "get under skin"...lol wtf? when other Swac schools pop up on that site with 3-4 star news please give your coach Sanders speech ijs lol

Last edited:
you provided a bunch of bs..where is the lie? you just said Swac coaches been doing what I just told you...who said anything about an amount but you? but I'm not gone keep telling you why I posted in the 1st place...you can't read lol or are you just posting dumb shit to "ruffle feathers" and "get under skin"...lol wtf? when other Swac schools pop up on that site with 3-4 star news give your coach Sanders speech lol

If it's not at this magnitude or amount then swac coaches hasn't been doing it because it isn't the SAME (doing something similar... sure.. they definitely haven't been doing this lol ). If they pop up on other sites with star players then good for them 🤣. Now do you have anything of substance to provide to "JSU coaching staff" . No? O ok 😆

Dang all I did was put A&M on the big stage and give em props. Oh yeah , big stage... small time.... apologies I should’ve knew better... A&M alum , with 45 giving them stimulus checks this should assist with purchasing a bus for fans ... he deserves to compete in front of them rather than a ghost town... I know this foreign too you. THEE wishes you luck *snickers*

Dang Tru I got under your skin to where you writing paragraphs to innocent bystanders LOL... tru man I love yuh brotha ... but The fact remains... *snickers*

View: https://youtu.be/lrrMJqjgsIM

...but Luvdaboom if you didn't care you wouldn't have made the post to Mr Swac about your favorite website "hbcugameday" lol...sound like you need to not really care bruh😭😂😂

nah just felt like trolling ya’ll A&M folks like y’all do us and ya’ll took the bait... 😂😂😂 damn Tru 😭😭

exactly lol..Maynor & staff been doing this ..keep that prime effect bullshit talk.. wtf negroe stfu lol😭😭😂
Catchup to what. Did you watch the game last season? You couldn't have lol.
When has Maynor and staff brought in Nine 4 star kids along with Eight 3 star kids in 1 class. The answer is Never. Hold that lie 😆

Lol...Tru they thought they were the only one bringing in 3-4*. They just don't understand. They were hoping Glass would leave and take his 400 yards with him. They were shocked to find out that we had then next qbs that's going to throw for 600 on them. They will be even more distraught when the list comes out on signing day. No matter how much they get, they will not get enough to stay with us.

We did not have any defense last year. The Dc was new and the players did not fit his philosophy. They have recruited to the scheme for the next season. And don't forget they recruited for the 2020 season and we did not play. They have been recruiting for the 2021 season. This means when play starts in September, we will have had two recruiting cycles to fit the defense. Woe be to anything in blue and white.

Lol...Tru they thought they were the only one bringing in 3-4*. They just don't understand. They were hoping Glass would leave and take his 400 yards with him. They were shocked to find out that we had then next qbs that's going to throw for 600 on them. They will be even more distraught when the list comes out on signing day. No matter how much they get, they will not get enough to stay with us.

We did not have any defense last year. The Dc was new and the players did not fit his philosophy. They have recruited to the scheme for the next season. And don't forget they recruited for the 2020 season and we did not play. They have been recruiting for the 2021 season. This means when play starts in September, we will have had two recruiting cycles to fit the defense. Woe be to anything in blue and white.

The Great @Oracle *sarcasm * every team has had a sprinkle of 4 stars and some 3 stars but NEVER this many in 1 signing. We were not then nor now worried about Glass lol. Your list can't hold a candle to what Prime and staff is bringing in lol.

Last year our defense was led by a grad assistant. We gave up 36ppg which was worse than yours. Every team in the Swac has a class that no one has seen so that isn't unique to only aamu lol. THEE is in good hands so y'all can keep the woe is me complex lol.

I think JSU folks are by far the most annoying fans ive ever come across. Youd think these dudes have been dominating the swac the last 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back