JSU Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are apparently playing in the SIAC this upcoming football season......LOL
Boy J Rock ... you and these sucker punch 1 liners.... you know , I’d rather watch JSU play a SIAC schedule than watch su continue to suck in the conference championship game ... we seen that re-run too many times...

They always get it when it doesn’t work out for them.... She doesn’t get any respect from me for using us as a fall back.... she should have used that energy when her son was in high school.
Bruh, why cry over spilled milk? We're here now at this moment. Let's just be happy that they get it before its too late. Let's just celebrate the moment that they get it.

They always get it when it doesn’t work out for them.... She doesn’t get any respect from me for using us as a fall back.... she should have used that energy when her son was in high school.
She said she wanted her son to go to a HBCU from the start, you're probably not old enough to remember Chris Jackson. His mother wanted him to go to Alcorn and would not sign for him to go to LSU, he went anyway.

I am so happy that parents are beginning to see the opportunities that HBCU's have to offer their children. This is great for all our HBCUs'. HBCUs' need the revenue that all these lily white schools are making off of our black athletes. His mother makes good, good sense. I am so proud that I sent my son and daughter to JSU. I missed out on the opportunity for myself but I am so happy that I stuck with the mindset that my children would attend and graduate from an HBCU. One of the best decisions that I ever made in my life. I love our HBCUs.'

She said she wanted her son to go to a HBCU from the start, you're probably not old enough to remember Chris Jackson. His mother wanted him to go to Alcorn and would not sign for him to go to LSU, he went anyway.
LOL @not old enough....

Bruh, why cry over spilled milk? We're here now at this moment. Let's just be happy that they get it before its too late. Let's just celebrate the moment that they get it.
I respect buddy from Howard... he aint use us as a fallback... he chose us over high majors. We mainly get these players when nobody else wants them.... either they got in trouble or aint as good as they thought they were. Many of them even ride the bench in the SWAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back