JSU Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting on a transfer RB and DE at this point. I believe the goal is to also sign a highschool DE in Feb. and likely a couple of more lineman to get more depth in the trenches. :cool:

I wonder what this class would rank now with all of the new additions?

We got more ends than you think lol. Plus we have a host of OLB/DE. Thurman run the 3/4 base which is why we picked up a lot of linebackers. The RB is being worked out.

Jackson State reminds me of Norfolk State University in the MEAC. I always crowned them Pre-Season MEAC Champion because they would post and brag about every recruits that they signed and swear they were about to run through the MEAC. I think Jackson State is the SWAC equivalent. JSU is unlikely to win the SWAC East, but they will win the messages board and Facebook until FAMU hands Deion his first SWAC loss on September 5, 2021. You all continue to enjoy the preseason.

Real G’s move in silence....Sissys run their mouth.....

Jackson State reminds me of Norfolk State University in the MEAC. I always crowned them Pre-Season MEAC Champion because they would post and brag about every recruits that they signed and swear they were about to run through the MEAC. I think Jackson State is the SWAC equivalent. JSU is unlikely to win the SWAC East, but they will win the messages board and Facebook until FAMU hands Deion his first SWAC loss on September 5, 2021. You all continue to enjoy the preseason.

If you want some attention and need someone to play with, just say it and Im sure one of the young guys will entertain you! But keep that other drivel you posted for that other board! IJS... no thanks required! You’re welcome....

Spoken like a true sissy.

Things jealous people say for $300 please!

Psssssssssh... first lost ? Norfolk ? What the hell is Norfolk sound like some ghetto silverware... Negro y’all couldn’t even beat us without Deion... and those were trash teams.

This is why y’all need to come in, sit yall ass down, and eat your food. If your daddy wasn’t talking to you, stfu and speak when spoken too. 😂

some damn Big Pappa Da Rattler 😂 😂 😂

Is this the Florida sissies that couldn’t beat Old Man Harold Jackson or Reverend John P Kee Hendrick??? LOL
Let’s not even mention how their fans have been crying on Twitter about the Florida players committing/transferring to JSU & not FAMU. LMAO.

Rattler huh. I would keep quiet about JSU until further noticed. These are some of the worst times I ever witnessed with JSU and we beat y’all twice. Speak when spoken too.

some damn Big Pappa Da Rattler 😂 😂 😂

Is this the Florida sissies that couldn’t beat Old Man Harold Jackson or Reverend John P Kee Hendrick??? LOL
Let’s not even mention how their fans have been crying on Twitter about the Florida players committing/transferring to JSU & not FAMU. LMAO.
Man, please. The kids that JSU picked up from Florida couldn't even get into FAMU. Plus, it's way too much talent in Florida to be even bothered.

You all still a trash team😂😂. Who have you all played since fall 2019? You are only helping me make my point.

2019? let’s see....... Negro we lost to Cookman just like y’all did. 😂 What point you making cause y’all ain’t shit & y’all ain’t special.
You in here bumping your wienie suckers about the East when you clearly can’t beat JSU or BCU. Stay in a hoes place. Speak when spoken to.

400320B8-AC95-4C60-9813-0B57099FA1E6.jpeg

JSU > famu
BCU > famu

2019? let’s see....... Negro we lost to Cookman just like y’all did. 😂 What point you making cause y’all ain’t shit & y’all ain’t special.
You in here bumping your wienie suckers about the East when you clearly can’t beat JSU or BCU. Stay in a hoes place. Speak when spoken to.

View attachment 11451

JSU > famu
BCU > famu
Yawn.......So did JSU win the SWAC Eastbin 2019, yea or no? Your homeboy insinuated that JSU is a better team now, but you haven’t played a game🤷🏾‍♀️

Yawn.......So did JSU win the SWAC Eastbin 2019, yea or no? Your homeboy insinuated that JSU is a better team now, but you haven’t played a game🤷🏾‍♀️

you came in here full of emotions and wrote a check yo ass couldn’t check. Since I can’t tell you to STFU I’ll say BTFQ when you’re a non MF’n factor. Lol go start a “we beat southern” thread or something. You hollering about winning the East and you in the hole already. You can’t beat JSU or BCU. gone on somewhere nah.
I’ll end with this: Don’t let that “high school coach” fly to Florida & beat yall ass. That’s all I’m gone say. LOL

you came in here full of emotions and wrote a check yo ass couldn’t check. Since I can’t tell you to STFU I’ll say BTFQ when you’re a non MF’n factor. Lol go start a “we beat southern” thread or something. You hollering about winning the East and you in the hole already. You can’t beat JSU or BCU. gone on somewhere nah.
I’ll end with this: Don’t let that “high school coach” fly to Florida & beat yall ass. That’s all I’m gone say. LOL

Must you be so cruel lol. He came in Loud and Wrong lol. This ain't meacfans. It's really Rough In The Swac lol

All j st is a female talk show host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back