JACKSON STATE NAMES NEW DIRECTOR OF BANDS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope the new guy have the boom marching..picking up their feet again...keep the powerful sound..bring back swing sway, new drils,old drills from the70's and 80's,put wt in the darn drills. Please get a dance committe again like the old days...because theboom was known for showing out...all them long drills cut into to much.
Dr. Lidell was okay..but he done away with alot of the old boom traditons,which I hate.

Last edited:
Ahh.......... It was a job interview for a marching band.
Explain why this should not have been done. .......... :noidea:
My mistake. I thought it was for Director of Bands. I guess that job will still be open.

Had it been for Director of Bands they would have probably had other segments to audition like Wind Ensemble, Conducting, Chamber, etc.

Last edited:
MIcheal :nod:magrauder:tup:

Yeap, he's the #1 candidate. Dr Myers flew him in for a week had him stay at the old president's house while he work with the band. They're discussing salary negotiations now :tup:
Trenton Banks will probably be hired as his arranger. He's going to shock the swac with his arrangements.

^ Stop it! :lol:

sphis, the thread was started because of all the talk in previous, long-drawn out, now-closed thread and as a way of just being sarcastic.

I know....i was taking about folks taking about all the views and no replies...the other thread also didn't say that a director was named....whatever floats your boat folks....yall continue to grab each others arse in this thread...let me know when you guys name a director and i will offer my congrats and best wishes....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Seriously who cares. Yall still gone be country and suck like JSU has since the 1800's.

What school/band's program you're from again???? :lol: :retard:

Start a topic about AAMU's new band director and let's see if it becomes a hot topic. :lol:

What school/band's program you're from again???? :lol: :retard:

Start a topic about AAMU's new band director and let's see if it becomes a hot topic. :lol:

Smallworld got a marching band? :goof:

Guess these are the drum majors.
images

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
bump that.... I am more EMBARRASSED that this is an official announcement sent out by the University. Damn, hire a professional graphic designer or somebody. This sucks!

I guess.. You mentioned copying, when your band copied it's signature field show segment... Your percussion section looks a whole lot like southern as well

I'm sure you enjoyed your no-name band doing Rocks The House @ last years mC Classic. :lol:
And your band wants to be SU, JSU, FAMU, and sometimes Bama State.

bump that.... I am more EMBARRASSED that this is an official announcement sent out by the University. Damn, hire a professional graphic designer or somebody. This sucks!

Now that I think about it, I very seriously doubt that this is an official announcement. On a J-Sette flyer? :lol: No comment. The university announced Dr. Liddell's interim position on the university website in 2011 so I very seriously doubt that this is legit.

Until April 30th. His contract expires then I'm told. I'm hearing Mr. Taylors name a lot!!!!! :quiet::ebrow:

Now that I think about it, I very seriously doubt that this is an official announcement. On a J-Sette flyer? :lol: No comment. The university announced Dr. Liddell's interim position on the university website in 2011 so I very seriously doubt that this is legit.

It wasnt an official announcement......

Until April 30th. His contract expires then I'm told. I'm hearing Mr. Taylors name a lot!!!!! :quiet::ebrow:

What's up homeboy?! That would be great news for JSU. Hope Dowell gets the job if he truly wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back