JACKSON STATE NAMES NEW DIRECTOR OF BANDS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Trenton Banks one the finalist? I hear he's one helluva an arranger.
He's conducted the Mississippi Orchestra & has done some arranging for major Broadway Plays.

It would make many JSU alumni feel better.

But the thing is, Dowell Taylor teaches all music education majors (future band directors) in the class room. So even under Liddell, they are still being taught by Taylor at some point within their curriculum.

But the thing is, Dowell Taylor teaches all music education majors (future band directors) in the class room. So even under Liddell, they are still being taught by Taylor at some point within their curriculum.

Clearly some people dont know what they are really talking about Danny............

Who saw the "field demonstrations" between the candidates. How they handled the band members, demonstrating how they put a show together, how the band members reacted to instruction, how quickly they catch on to instruction. Must say, it was not even close. :lol:

Who saw the "field demonstrations" between the candidates. How they handled the band members, demonstrating how they put a show together, how the band members reacted to instruction, how quickly they catch on to instruction. Must say, it was not even close. :lol:
Please tell me that such a thing did not actually occur.

Why ya'll beating around the bush, who is the new Director of Bands?

Thank you!!! Mofos start a thread that says a director has been named...Then use it for useless banter. Folks like myself opened the thread to offer congrats and good luck to the person, only to see another self-effacing, dumb arse post from a JSU poster. You notice that all the replies to this point have been from your own JSU peeps, right NOISEY??? What happened to you man? You used to be so....

Thank you!!! Mofos start a thread that says a director has been named...Then use it for useless banter. Folks like myself opened the thread to offer congrats and good luck to the person, only to see another self-effacing, dumb arse post from a JSU poster. You notice that all the replies to this point have been from your own JSU peeps, right NOISEY??? What happened to you man? You used to be so....
Thanks for posting. Come back nah, ya hea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back