JACKSON STATE NAMES NEW DIRECTOR OF BANDS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OPEN AUDITIONS "Voice of the Boom"

All of the contestants were given the original Sonic Boom introduction script. The second portion was to create a brief script of your own to showcase after the first script was read. We didn't ask questions as to why they wanted it that way, we just did what they asked.

- Honey

All of the contestants were given the original Sonic Boom introduction script. The second portion was to create a brief script of your own to showcase after the first script was read. We didn't ask questions as to why they wanted it that way, we just did what they asked.

- Honey
Good to know. Now, what are you going to push for: tradition, your original, or something hybrid?

Is the first guy the announcer from the 2009 and 2010 seasons?

And which of the young ladies is Allison? The third or fourth one?

Again, Congrats Allison!
Great articulation and nice usage of highs & lows in your tone. Perfect placement producing nice continuity.
Also, you knew exactly when to speak quickly and when to slow it down; putting emphasis on key words.
You Rock :tup:

PS: I'm a JSU-TBS groupie and I don't believe I've met you yet so let's make that our business to get acquainted. Ok? :)

Ok, "Honey", we are ready to rumble!

The "Boom" will have so much "Honey" the bees will envy them!

Maybe, the "Boom" should add "My Girl" to it's playlist in honor of "Honey"?

Um, I think my thread deserves to be Hall of Fame. It has been like the only thread all year. lol

p.s. O'Neal leave those flags up there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back