Jack's Back - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jack's Back - 24 - Season 4

That line by Jack to the Dr. was classic. I was cheering for Jack. He's :tup:

Don't know if I said it before...I don't trust Audrey or her daddy. Where's he at anyway? Where's Richard?

Looks like Richard will be back next week.

Wasn't that him and his f-ed up son on the pre-views. I was wondering what happened to him. The last time they showed his son, he was vibrating from that shock treatment at CTU.

Looks like his Richards son gave up Jacks team on the pre-views.

Last night was :jump: That Jack is nothing nice. He wanted to kill Marwan so badly. The weak president needs to go and sit down in a corner somewhere. I can't stand a weak, scary man.

After next week, I won't say "I told y'all so". :shh: I'm sure when you saw the preview for next week's show, you said "JSTUS told us so". And I've said it over and over again. :lmao: I can't wait.

staggalee83 said:
Looks like Richard will be back next week.

Wasn't that him and his f-ed up son on the pre-views. I was wondering what happened to him. The last time they showed his son, he was vibrating from that shock treatment at CTU.

Looks like his Richards son gave up Jacks team on the pre-views.

The son's name is Richard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OK .................But it looks like both of them will be back.

All I know is, there were a lot of CTU guy's that went with Jack falling on the pre-views. Looks like they were surrounded in that building. :flamethro

JSTUS said:
Last night was :jump: The weak president needs to go and sit down in a corner somewhere. I can't stand a weak, scary man.

He cooled his butt down when ole boy asked him if he wanted the black president to leave. :nod:

He didn't want to be the one making decisions again. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

staggalee83 said:
He cooled his butt down when ole boy asked him if he wanted the black president to leave. :nod:

He didn't want to be the one making decisions again. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
That shat was funny!

I think that missle is a dud. It's not going to blow up.

I missed 24 on Monday. I do have an option to watch it on Sunday. My question is: was it a great show or I did not miss much and I should not try to watch last Mondays show?

Well, earlier I meant 4 more hours to go. Next week is gonna put a lot of this together. All of the Hellers will be back at CTU and the son will crack and tell some things that he did (oh by the way, he's gay). President Logan is a whimp and he's worried as hell about that missile, because it can't be found but it is in the air. It's being stealthy and flying low, it could fly for hours before hitting it's target.

Why is it that we can't get a judge up in the middle of the night to stop that attorney from getting into CTU, but everyone else can get authorization in a flash to get into CTU.

SPOILER

More of a TEASER.....

A major CTU player gets kidnapped by a recurring bad guy that was from season 1 & 2. A major person also escapes from authorities.

Have I said before I don't trust Audrey? I know I have. I'm saying it again after last night...I DON'T TRUST AUDREY. Watch everything unveil next week. :jump:

Do y'all think Tony will live?

JSTUS said:
Have I said before I don't trust Audrey? I know I have. I'm saying it again after last night...I DON'T TRUST AUDREY. Watch everything unveil next week. :jump:

Audrey? I haven't seen anything to give me red flags.

JSTUS said:

Tony will be killed. I saw and smell that a mile away. Look at the story line. He finally tell ol'gurl he can't live without her, and he never stop loving her. She tell him the same. Then Tony go out in the field to back up Jack. You know what happen when CTU field agent back up Jack. :dead:
Sorry to see him leave. :cry:

That DAMN Marwon is a slick. He escape again. Did see that commin.

Next season will be dealing with the Chinese Council.

Ok all you 24 fans, did you recognize Mandy from the first 2 seasons?

She is the one that blew up the plane in season 1 and she poisoned the President in season 2.

Deceptions will be part of the first hour.

Everyone seems to know how to contact anyone at CTU except our own people. Everytime they bring someone to CTU they always have to come thru the situation room. Don't they have other hallways and entrances that they can bring folks in?

I can't wait till next week to see the final 2 hours of the season. It's gonna give us a lot of stuff to go by and the Chinese will get involved also.

Fiyah, refresh my memory please. What plane did she blow up in season 1?

JSTUS said:
....................Do y'all think Tony will live?

I think its 50-50 that Tony will live. But they (the writers) will take him out one way or the other; either a kill-off or have him severely wounded/injured in a way that won't allow him to return to the job.

Regards.

Fiyah said:
Everyone seems to know how to contact anyone at CTU except our own people. Everytime they bring someone to CTU they always have to come thru the situation room. Don't they have other hallways and entrances that they can bring folks in?

Fiyah,

Speaking as a Homeland Security officer, the situation room is usually designated as a neutral office or area where sensitive information is not visible. We often have our meetings in a situation room when we have to meet with the general public.

MJ

JSTUS said:
Fiyah, refresh my memory please. What plane did she blow up in season 1?

She blew up the plane that had the German Photoprapher on it. She did it right after they joined the "mile high club".

Good way to end the season.

President Logan is the weakest person around, I wouldn't be suprise that he be asked to resign after the real President comes back and finds out how he acted when asked to run the country.

I thought Palmer was gonna knock his arse out when he acted like he ran the whole show to save the country.

I knew Audrey was gonna leave Jack, she just can't take the type of job that Jack has to do to work for his country.

Tony and Michelle will bow out of CTU together just like Chase and Jacks Daughter.

Chloe is gonna stay on and take over her old job that Edgar has now.

I was suprise that they didn't show a link between the folks that funded the terrorist attack. In the past they always showed them talking to one of the bad guys that got away, someone like Mandy since they let her off so easy.

Fiyah said:

President Logan is the weakest person around, I wouldn't be suprise that he be asked to resign after the real President comes back and finds out how he acted when asked to run the country.

I thought Palmer was gonna knock his arse out when he acted like he ran the whole show to save the country.

You can say that again. Logan is a limp noodle he is so weak. I also thought Palmer was going cold cock him in the eye.

Fiyah said:
I was suprise that they didn't show a link between the folks that funded the terrorist attack. In the past they always showed them talking to one of the bad guys that got away, someone like Mandy since they let her off so easy.

They never said why Marwan did what he did. Was it just because? :confused: How was Mandy connected to him?

That's why I thought the ending was horrible. The first hour was more exciting than the last hour. I was very disappointed. :smh: I expected so much more. The chinese line kinda ended with Jack being killed and having a new identity now. :confused: Although I will still watch, there was no hanger to leave me wanting to see next season. I am so disappointed.

I was disapointed in the last episode. I instantly knew that Tony wasn't in the car when it exploded because I did not hear the rain, when the lady was talking on the phone. It took them 5 minutes and it took me 5 seconds.

Hated the way that they sold Jack out.

I loved the fact that Jacks woman left him and then they told her that Jack will killed. I wanted to applaud for the verbal smack that the news of Jacks death delivered to her.

All in all, Jack will be back next season.

Fiyah said:

I knew Audrey was gonna leave Jack, she just can't take the type of job that Jack has to do to work for his country.

Tony and Michelle will bow out of CTU together just like Chase and Jacks Daughter.

Chloe is gonna stay on and take over her old job that Edgar has now.

I, too, enjoyed the season finale...damn, now we've gotta wait until next year. :mad:

So, Fiyah, what do you think will become of Jack, now?

I liked the end, but still was somewhat disappointed. They spent 20 weeks building up that war-head thing, and the result was very anti-climatic. The whole Mandy part of it threw me for a loop. I know she is a charcter from earlier seasons, but I still don't really understand how she connects with the Day 4 situation. All in all, 24 has a new fan. I really enjoyed this season. But the last hour kind of let me down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back