Jack's Back - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jack's Back - 24 - Season 4

Fiyah said:
Now last nights episode was good but they seem to think that we(viewers) are stupid. How the hell can Jack make it from LA to the desert of Nevada in 20 minutes and can't get any backup there either. Why are the terrorist so dam smart and have all the information they need in seconds. Now how do you catch one jeep and another get away from a helocopter in the middle of the night.

Like I said before anyone that goes with Jack gets killed, look at the guy that was with him last night. And why was there only 1 person with him and not a whole squad of folks.

:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

I was thinking the same thing. After they took out the first jeep, the other one could not have gotten to far away. Plus it is night time so there is not way they could not catch up to HaBeeb in the other jeep. Just look for the lights on the Jeep.

OK .......................How many people saw this twist comming.

BRINGING BACK THE BLACK PRESIDENT!! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I thought that advisor was going to pull out a heater and cap the few rounds in the new president.

I actually thought that fat boy would mess up Jack's plan. He was cry to much about his moma.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah .................big boy done grew up.

He has went from meek the first 2 seasons to wanting to beat people down for info.

Jack had me like ..... :eek: :eek: after he "resigned" his position to question the suspect.

Dude had 3 fingers snapped before he felt the pain from the first one. :emlaugh:

BTW: Amnasty International lawyers would have never got on the grounds if this had been in real life. They would have been like "BYOTCH PLEASE" with your court order. :emlaugh:

Man, the new president is scaring me.

What's up with the the black dude on next week show. Who is he? Didn't see last season.

Did yall see dude face after Jack stop him from leaving. :lol: He knew he was ****. Jack said, "LET'S TALK NOW". and broke three finger after he ask the question one time. Big bad Marine sang like a bird. "tweet, tweet, tweet" :lol:

staggalee83 said:
OK .......................How many people saw this twist comming.

BRINGING BACK THE BLACK PRESIDENT!! :D

Damn! He's the black ex president. I need to get season one on dvd.

Go to the video store and start renting the past 3 seasons and catch up....

sigma4life said:
What's up with the the black dude on next week show. Who is he? Didn't see last season.

Rookie to watching 24.........He is the former President.
In season 1 he was running for the party primary to go on the ballot for president.
In season 2 he was the president...
In season 3 he was running for the party primary for his re-election and after his ex-wife was killed and some other things that occured he decided not to run.

Did ya'll not read what I wrote about this a long time ago?

staggalee83 said:
BTW: Amnasty International lawyers would have never got on the grounds if this had been in real life. They would have been like "BYOTCH PLEASE" with your court order. :emlaugh:

How are all these folks know exactly where CTU is located? If this is suppose to be some super seclusive agency in the government.

There would have been no way that they even get in CTU with all this terrorist activity going on. That guy would have been interrogated before they even found out who these lawyers were.
And how the hell do they get a court order signed and delivered and arrive at CTU so damn fast.

Jack is still the man and don't take no stuff from no one.

Fiyah said:
How are all these folks know exactly where CTU is located? If this is suppose to be some super seclusive agency in the government.

There would have been no way that they even get in CTU with all this terrorist activity going on. That guy would have been interrogated before they even found out who these lawyers were.
And how the hell do they get a court order signed and delivered and arrive at CTU so damn fast.

Jack is still the man and don't take no stuff from no one.

I was glad they atleast allowed Jack to make the statement, "How did you get here so fast??? "

It is like 1:00am in the morning and they were able to get an attny to CTU that fast??

staggalee83 said:
They, (the writers), said that this season, they would play a loose time frame on some things just to keep the show moving.

The first time this came up was when the BLOND girl that was called back to work made it from her apartment to work in 5 minutes through LA traffic.
Guess that's why the timeframe don't add up in some scenes.

I'd rather have loose timeframes and have them take some liberties with better writing, plots, and action than Kim and the mountain-lion, Kim and the kidnapping, and Chase and who's the baby's daddy.

Regards.

Man it's almost 10 o'clock and nobody has posted anything about last night's episode???? Anyway, Last night show was off the chain. Palmer is back because the other punk azz president was weak. What did yall think about the ending? To me,last night episode was the best so far;but I know it's still more to come.

I too was waiting for someone to post. I was tripping on the ending with lil miss Annie Oakly.

I thought the advisior was going to botch slap the prez when he started crying about messing up Jack's mission.

DON'T F WITH CHLOE!!

Ole girl got out that car and put 5 shot's dead center the driver windsheild.
NO STRAY SHOT'S. :uzi: :uzi:

Black President On Previews for next week:
"We didn't start this, but we're damm sure gonna finish it."
:bowdown:

Big difference from that weak arse fool that got sworn in as President. :xeye:

Last night show was off the chain. Chloe!! :eek: didn't know she had that in her. I can't imagine Edgar doing that. I bet his big ass would had crawled in the corner and cried like a beetch. But i'm glad he finally got off his high horse. He's been ****ing up. :mad:

I'm starting to worry about the CTU agent they sent out in the field. Can't they protect anybody? :smh: Every week one or two CTU agent is gettin killed by the terrorist and they suppose to be protecting or covering there back. **** that!!!! I'm go alone. Them beetch going to get me killed. :mad:

I can't believe the new President said, "I didn't mean for that to happen." WTF! :mad: This man is weak.

Thanks for the update Fiyah. :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

This post is just a reminder!! Today is Monday. :headphone So don't miss it.

pbla said:
Man it's almost 10 o'clock and nobody has posted anything about last night's episode???? Anyway, Last night show was off the chain.

I just watch it friday afternoon on tape, couldn't watch it live.

Another great episode.......Can't wait for tonight.

I will start it off. I did not feel sorry for ole boy dying. Jack's girl was leaving Jack anyway for ole boy, so I say to L with him. It was for the best that her ex husband dies. That was a nice parting gift that Jack give her, the death of the man that you are leaving him for. The suspense that the writers were hoping for was not there.

Jack coming in telling the surgeon "You have a new patient" was classic. The dynamic I liked was not the Audrey/Jack/Paul interaction, but the value decision on who's life was more important. The surgeon had his criteria, Audrey had her's, Jack had the Gun :lol:. The surgeon was like... :eek:

It's safe to assume that Jack and Audrey won't be getting in on anytime soon.:lol: I guess she's learned that things are different in the field.

Regards.

Jack was doing the President's bidding last night..........HIS JOB.

"Is one life worth the lives of MILLIONS."

Ole boy had to take a BACKSEAT on the operating table.

staggalee83 said:
Jack was doing the President's bidding last night..........HIS JOB.

"Is one life worth the lives of MILLIONS."

Ole boy had to take a BACKSEAT on the operating table.

Frat, you are right. One life is expendable when it comes to saving millions. One of the first things you learn in the military. Audrey is becoming a liability. Where is her daddy? He needs to come slap some sense into her. This is war and there will be casualties. But it is safe to say Jack and Audrey are probably finished.

FYI - There are only 3 nights left for our show. The season finale will be a 2 hour show just like the 2 hour season opening. There will be someone that has been in season 1 and season 2 that will return to do some damage.

She's dead.......Jack offed her.

Unless its the ghost of Nina.:)

It might be the guy she was working for that was trying to get Jack and Palmer; can't remember his name.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back