Jack's Back - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jack's Back - 24 - Season 4

I'm with you cat daddy...I literally do NOT move while this show is on. :D

SU's Finest '93 said:
I'm with you cat daddy...I literally do NOT move while this show is on. :D

I put my kids out of the room and turn the surround sound up like I'm in the theatre. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

ok??? :lol:

My son already knows, not to bother me, during '24'. Besides, he's usually taking his bath and getting ready for bed, @ 8:00.

The next episode is gonna be HELL......

I found out some things from another site but will hold on to it.
But a car blows up, someone gets shot, someone girlfriend is a b-witch and someone at CTU is caught as a mole.

Here's a clip from the episode. 24

Fiyah said:
The next episode is gonna be HELL......

I found out some things from another site but will hold on to it.
But a car blows up, someone gets shot, someone girlfriend is a b-witch and someone at CTU is caught as a mole.

Here's a clip from the episode. 24
Fiyah, please don't tell me Audrey's up to no good, too? Is she gonna get back w/her husband? The black gul set up the white gul, as the mole...they showed that on the previews, last week.

Can't wait to see...:jump:

SU's Finest '93 said:
The black gul set up the white gul, as the mole...they showed that on the previews, last week.

Can't wait to see...:jump:

There's more to it and it will be shown on Monday.

I hate I can't watch it live anymore (VCR here I come), since my son made one of the best baseball teams in the nation and they have practice on monday nights.

Small plug for my 11 y/o son:

<center>
DSC03805.JPG

Trophies.JPG

12 Time National Champions!
6 second place & 5 third place finishes
32 STATE TITLES!
USSSA, Super Series, AAU, CABA, IBC

coollogo_com_28421235(1).gif

</center>

Monday's show was good. What'cha think will happen next? Will Mary Ann live? What was in the bag that guy who got shot had? What info. did they ever get from the SOD's son? Will the Araz mother and son go to the police before the dad gets to them?

Fiyah said:
There's more to it and it will be shown on Monday.

I hate I can't watch it live anymore (VCR here I come), since my son made one of the best baseball teams in the nation and they have practice on monday nights.

Small plug for my 11 y/o son:

<center>
DSC03805.JPG

Trophies.JPG

12 Time National Champions!
6 second place & 5 third place finishes
32 STATE TITLES!
USSSA, Super Series, AAU, CABA, IBC

coollogo_com_28421235(1).gif

</center>

Yes Fiyah, Monday's show was a shocker, as usual. :eek:

Congrats to your son...:tup:

Tonight's the night, peeps...don't forget to tune in @ 8:00 cst. :tup:

I'm glad they're focusing more on the action this year, like the first year, and mostly eliminating the personal/love interest story lines like Tony and his wife, Kim and Chase, and that stuff. This year, so far, has a lot more non-stop action like the first year.

I'm enjoying it. Got my sister hooked on it, too.

Regards.

Dr. Mac, I totally concur...I literally, do NOT move during 24. :D I love this show to death. :tup:

Ok, I've finally caught up on my 24. It took me 2 weeks to do it but I just finished watching those last 2 hours. Edgar finally grew some balls and did his job to help nab Marianne. Seems like Tony is stepping in not missing a beat. Jack is still the man going after these folks. There will be more folks that die in the next few episodes from what I've learned.

I get to watch tonights episode live since we have no practice tonight(they played 3 games on sunday, but lost in the championship game and got monday off from practice for rest).

I'll have to put the DVR to use tonight. CSI Miami, my other favorite show, will come on at 8:30 tonight and run for an hour and a half. :spin:

Man Marianne(Aisha Tyler) got wacked last night. I wish her character could have lasted throughout the series.

She was easy on the eye. :tup:

Man this season is action packed from beginning to end.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

pbla said:
Man Marianne(Aisha Tyler) got wacked last night. I wish her character could have lasted throughout the series.

I'm glad her ass got wacked, last night...I was actually clapping, when they shot her. :emlaugh:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I'm glad her ass got wacked, last night...I was actually clapping, when they shot her. :emlaugh:

I know what you mean finest. I did not trust her azz from the beginning. I hope the brotha is not whacked next week.

cat daddy said:
I know what you mean finest. I did not trust her azz from the beginning. I hope the brotha is not whacked next week.

Me too, cd...I was wondering the same thing, too. Ya know how they love to kill off all the black people first. :emlaugh:

I'm glad she's gone. I did not like her at all.
I knew the Araz boy would kill his Dad.
I think Audrey's husband teamed up with the bad guys to get back at her a little bit but he didn't know it would go this far...same for the SOD's son.

I was screaming when Jack kicked in the door to get in the hotel room. That Jack will take on the world all by himself.

Ya'll still watching right? The season is taking so many twist and turns. Buckle up and pull your seat belt tight. We are in for a hell of a ride.

Just watched yesterday's 24, and man I can honestly say, I dunno WTF is gonna happen next. Every time I THINK I have figured SUM'N out, something ELSE happens....

Can't wait till next Monday.

The writers for this show are awesome. Looks like they are expanding the plot even more. I love it. :jump:

JSTUS said:
The writers for this show are awesome. Looks like they are expanding the plot even more. I love it. :jump:

I agree. They have concoted a helluva day.

cat daddy said:
Ya'll still watching right? The season is taking so many twist and turns. Buckle up and pull your seat belt tight. We are in for a hell of a ride.

Actually, I've gotten a tad bit :confused: here lately. I think I missed an episode, so you know how that throws you off.

Fiyah, where art thou? :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back