Jack's Back - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jack's Back - 24 - Season 4

I will attempt to keep up with the show this year. I was glued to the tv tonight.

Fiyah said:
Looks like a very good start to our show.

Yes indeed. Jack is going to have to kick that gal at CTU arse soon. She is a trip and getting worse. Looks like a good season is in store for us viewers.

Last night show was off the chain! I can't wait till tonight.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JR said:
Yes indeed. Jack is going to have to kick that gal at CTU arse soon. She is a trip and getting worse. Looks like a good season is in store for us viewers.

Don't like that heffa at all...I wanted to jump through the tv screen and kick her ass, for Jack, myself. :shame:

Great show, last night!!! :tup: Where's kevdawg?

Fiyah, you think that young boys girlfriend will get killed? What about the Secretary of Defense and his daughter?

This is the best show on network tv, bar none. :tup:

I knew Jack was going to hold up that gas station...now, it'll be interesting to see how he'll get out of that one, on next week. I also knew the Secretary of Defense was faking that heart attack, and he and his daughter would get no where. :smh:

Fiyah, where art thou?

I saw a full episode of 24 for the first time last night. Very impressive. I was glued to that episode.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Fiyah, where art thou?

Sorry, I had to tape hour 3&4 and since I didn't watch it yet I didn't want to read this thread. I just got thru watching them both, Driscoll is one stupid supervisor. She's gonna get all them folks at CTU fired. I wonder how the new person seems to get so much information so fast. I think she's a mole for division or some higher government agency. Driscoll will have to follow Jack's lead now after everything he's done was right and they are seeing that.

Also have you notice that all the new people at CTU arn't really that smart. Nothing like the ones that were there in the past 3 seasons.

Can't wait till tonight to watch hour 5.........

I'm so excited about this show. :jump: I just discovered it this season. I'm trying to catch up by watching Season 1 and 2 on dvd. It's addictive. :nod:

Last night's episode had me screaming when they went to commercials. That Jack is awesome. He's going to get his woman no matter what. I love it.

Waiting a week for the next hour is no fun. :(

THem folks at CTU have no clue what to do to get any information from suspects. Chloe seems to be the only one with some balls and that can help Jack. Mary Ann has blackmailed herself into CTU and now onto getting level 3 clearance. If these folks are suppose to super secret, they shole nuff give up the access and information to anyone. No wonder that all these terrorist keep getting on US soil.

Fiyah said:
THem folks at CTU have no clue what to do to get any information from suspects. Chloe seems to be the only one with some balls and that can help Jack. Mary Ann has blackmailed herself into CTU and now onto getting level 3 clearance. If these folks are suppose to super secret, they shole nuff give up the access and information to anyone. No wonder that all these terrorist keep getting on US soil.

Something ain't right about that Mary Ann chick. She is just toooooo sneaky if you asked me.

cat daddy said:
Something ain't right about that Mary Ann chick. She is just toooooo sneaky if you asked me.
Mary Ann is the sistah right?

Look who'll be back for the last 6 hours.......

Haysbert Clocking in for More '24'

Dennis Haysbert is back on Fox's "24."

After leaving the real-time terrorist thriller last season following his character president David Palmer's dramatic decision not to seek re-election, Haysbert has been tapped to return for the final six episodes this season.

For the past three seasons of "24," Haysbert starred opposite Kiefer Sutherland as a soft-spoken senator-turned-president, a role that earned him a Golden Globe nomination in 2003.

DAMMIT!!!!! I only have seen the first 2 hours!!!!! I KEEP forgetting to set the VCR. The show was grear, and I'm trying to look past the comments until I can see them. Any ideas anyone????

s phi s said:
DAMMIT!!!!! I only have seen the first 2 hours!!!!! I KEEP forgetting to set the VCR. The show was grear, and I'm trying to look past the comments until I can see them. Any ideas anyone????

I highly recommend TIVO!!

Worth more than GOLD :wavey:

Jack is the man.......again

He went in there all by himself and just started killing them folks left and right and saved the Secretary of State and his daughter.

He then helped CTU figure out why they were broadcasting on the internet.

The SOS gave CTU approval to use the non-invasive treatment on his son to get the information they need.

I knew Mary Ann was up to no good, she had too much stuff on everyone but there is something she knows and hasn't let anyone know yet.

JSTUS said:
I don't trust Mary Ann at all. :smh:

Just like I thought... she is up to no good. :(

I think the Araz son is going to turn on his dad.

Fiyah said:
Jack is the man.......again

He went in there all by himself and just started killing them folks left and right and saved the Secretary of State and his daughter.

He then helped CTU figure out why they were broadcasting on the internet.

The SOS gave CTU approval to use the non-invasive treatment on his son to get the information they need.

I knew Mary Ann was up to no good, she had too much stuff on everyone but there is something she knows and hasn't let anyone know yet.

Co-sign, to the highest....:tup:

Jack is the man...:bowdown: I knew he'd save the day. Now, who the hell is Mary Ann working with/for? Who was that guy that she was talking to, on the phone?

Also, I knew that crazy man's son was going to kill that other dude w/the shovel. Those folks are beyond psycho...he was actually having his son taken out. :smh: I believe he'll kill his dad next.

Tony, Tony, Tony!!!

At first I thought he was gonna call Chase to come help him but when I saw it was Tony, I was YEAH!!!

more to come.....

It is getting better and better. Monday night can't get here soon enough for the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back