Is this the perfect time for Valley to go to the SIAC?

It might be a time for a SWAC teams to come on down to the SIAC. It's nothing wrong with downgrading to a competition level. Hey, Idaho moved back down to FCS.

So this thread is about Valley moving D2 yet you try to smack JSU because of it only to turn around and say it may be time for SWAC teams to move to the SIAC. I had another question but you’re not good at answering so I’ll save key strokes and let you just type since thats all you seem to be good at.

So this thread is about Valley moving D2 yet you try to smack JSU because of it only to turn around and say it may be time for SWAC teams to move to the SIAC. I had another question but you’re not good at answering so I’ll save key strokes and let you just type since thats all you seem to be good at.

I believe some of these people are drunk when they post, can't read, or mentally ill.....LOL

JSU is scared of Valley improving. Alcorn has already boat-raced them as the best program in the state of Mississippi, and now they can only pick on little ole’ Valley. They get owned yearly by their daddies Alcorn, Tennessee State & Southern, & they need someone to pick on to feel better about themselves.

Dont worry tho Valley, we got y’all back!
AtlHornet, from me going off your name I would assume u attended Bama State but I rarely hear anything else but Southern come out of your mouth.

Valley is just fine where they are. Folks just worried about what thge coach is building there. Don't understand why Black folks always want to take a shot at the other. Has the last 15 days not taught us anything?

Unless I am missing something, TP did make valid points. I can definitely see Valley being a much better athletic program at Division II. I don’t agree that they would be a powerhouse, but they would be a better program. I just don’t want to see them leave the SWAC. As much as I wish the lord would put it on the hearts to change that evil mascot 😂, I always root for Valley to win! I have a bunch of Valley Alumni in my circle who love the SWAC and their school. I pull for them. Good luck to the Delta Boys.

JSU is scared of Valley improving. Alcorn has already boat-raced them as the best program in the state of Mississippi, and now they can only pick on little ole’ Valley. They get owned yearly by their daddies Alcorn, Tennessee State & Southern, & they need someone to pick on to feel better about themselves.

Dont worry tho Valley, we got y’all back!

the crazy part about this, is how much truth lies in this post. Didn't Valley and JSU go into OT last season? This post might be hinting at some fear

I think every school should determine what they want to do. But I will say this, if MVSU did or does a study and it is determine that going to d2 is a better option and they choose to stay in the SWAC because of the level of play, then it's up to MVSU alumni to speak out.. But if they go d2 and still play Alcorn and JSU every year, I don't think it would be a bad thing.

only thing that bothers me about Valley is they don't even travel to Alcorn anymore. It's sad cause we pack Valley out supporting them.

How much does Veterans Stadium sit? 60-70k, correct? Man, you all have that big azz stadium, and still play second fiddle to Alcorn. Man, you all should change the name to McNair-Veterans Stadium. Steve owned your azzes and now, the big brother is doing it.

lol Big Mac is 3-1 vs JSU, I guess they like breathing in some of that Original Air.
but everybody can't do what lil ole Alcorn can do. We're an anomaly, we slay giants so you gotta take that into account when you assess things. ijs

They stopped traveling to Alcorn & JSU period. I noticed that years ago. Been going on for a long time now. I just took it as the old faithful is retired now and the new generation of fans/alumns don’t care to travel.

That maybe the reason

lol Big Mac is 3-1 vs JSU, I guess they like breathing in some of that Original Air.
but everybody can't do what lil ole Alcorn can do. We're an anomaly, we slay giants so you gotta take that into account when you assess things. ijs

This is about Valley’s entirety in athletics. Not one sport. I see y’all one trick pony asses don’t like to talk about anything else outside of football and it’s obvious why. Seems like those giants y’all slaying must be mythical cause y’all have plenty more to tend to that y’all ain’t even pinched yet lol. This is why you should keep your thoughtless comments to yourself.

only thing that bothers me about Valley is they don't even travel to Alcorn anymore. It's sad cause we pack Valley out supporting them.

The SWAC has more than one sport. Valley has come close MANY times. The only thing they want is to beat JSU...but still, we have played about 60 times and they have only won 5 or 6.

Why you gonna travel to get an azz whoopin? The point of them going D2 is to get some wins, build some confidence, etc.... They should be able to beat at least 5-6 teams in the SIAC yearly! They can still play JSU if they want. I could see a nice Labor Day Classic with them in Jackson every year.

This is about Valley’s entirety in athletics. Not one sport. I see y’all one trick pony asses don’t like to talk about anything else outside of football and it’s obvious why. Seems like those giants y’all slaying must be mythical cause y’all have plenty more to tend to that y’all ain’t even pinched yet lol. This is why you should keep your thoughtless comments to yourself.

Ohweee thee anger
I guess this is what averaging 5pts over the past 3 years vs Alcorn will do
:snicker:

Back