Is this the perfect time for Valley to go to the SIAC?

SIAC Football Championship History:

YearSchool
2010Tuskegee
2011Miles
2012Tuskegee
2013Albany State
2014Tuskegee
2015Miles
2016Fort Valley State
2017Tuskegee
2018Miles
2019Miles

Dude, why you so bothered. You can come get a present day ass whoopin if you want one. Tell your AD to sign Miles up. We might not be booked for next Homecoming.

Don't worry about Miles. Just beat Alcorn, and try not to let Southern Miss drop 60 on JSU.

You have the nerve to be on a SWAC board NOT minding your SIAC/D2 business but have the nerve to tell me who to worry about? Im at home. Yo azz the visitor. Go get some business.

didnt y’all lose to Kentucky State this past season? They didn’t even win their division in the SIAC

and Tuskegee smacked y’all 33-7 in Mobile in 2017

didnt y’all lose to Kentucky State this past season? They didn’t even win their division in the SIAC

and Tuskegee smacked y’all 33-7 in Mobile in 2017

Dude, shut up. Bama State is 30+ years behind in the series to Tuskegee. You dummies could play Skegee for another 3 decades in football and would still be behind in the series. You all are a football embarrassment and should have kept that in the SIAC. Bama State has 2 SWAC championships in nearly 40 years. Go sit down somewhere.

Dude, shut up. Bama State is 30+ years behind in the series to Tuskegee. You dummies could play Skegee for another 3 decades in football and would still be behind in the series. You all are a football embarrassment and should have kept that in the SIAC. Bama State has 2 SWAC championships in nearly 40 years. Go sit down somewhere.

aww the jags are sticking up for the tigers. How cute

Dude, get over yourself. I posted those snapshots to let posters view what has been going on in the SIAC and contribute to the thread constructively. Now continue to get that O.G. lambasting by TP and STHU......LOL

When played Miles played Southern University in 2002. I'm not ever going to start on that game, or those unruly fans in the stands.

28-21.

If we are able to get some kind of tv deal that would allow us to create our network plus the money we’d get from going to Bowl Games would help in funding scholarships. Both of which I wouldn’t put pass Dr. McClelland.

If we are willing to come into the 21st century and accept change. We can move forward.

Back