Is this the perfect time for Valley to go to the SIAC?

Man, take yo D2 ass on back to D2. You should be scared if Valley moves to D2. Why are you here?
And yes, some D2s beat us. Just like D2s have beat almost every team in the SWAC in the last 10 years. Worry about Miles.

Now back to the SWAC.

Who invite the lowly people to our board anyway. Miles? smh

Man. If you guys played Delta State and Mississippi College. I would put my money on both D2 teams. Man, Jackson State is living in the past. Walter, Jackie, and Robert are lone gone. You fired the best coach in Comergy, and for what????

Man. If you guys played Delta State and Mississippi College. I would put my money on both D2 teams. Man, Jackson State is living in the past. Walter, Jackie, and Robert are lone gone. You fired the best coach in Comergy, and for what????

But what if we played Miles? What era can Miles go back to? Do you have one? Why am I talking to you. Why are you here? Where is the D2 board?

But what if we played Miles? What era can Miles go back to? Do you have one? Why am I talking to you. Why are you here? Where is the D2 board?

The years that Miles have won the conference championship. When the last time Jackson State even got to the championship game?

Jackson State is the reason, HBCU players don't go in the first round anymore.
:mad:

The years that Miles have won the conference championship. When the last time Jackson State even got to the championship game?

As if HBCU players were going in large amount before 1999. Where these people come from?

And we would have drug you in 2011. and probably every other year.

This is not smack/beef.

I have said this numerous times. Valley would be a BEAST at the D2 level.

We have now added FAMU with no other obvious prospects of joining the SWAC. If Valley moved down, we would still have 10 teams and Valley would benefit greatly in a move. D2 offers 35 scholarships in football. Last I heard, Valley offers right at 40. They have never won a championship in football in 70 years.. yes 70 YEARS of their existence. and yes I know they didnt immediately join the SWAC in 1950 but still... its a long time to exist with no championships. Stribling had them on the bball bball and so did Woods but how long ago was that? No baseball titles either. smh

The writing is on the wall. Lay down your pride and go D2. The addition of FAMU drives Valley deeper into a hole. Am I lying?

I'm sure JSU would still play you.

THOUGHTS?
Why is everyone trying to demote Valley?

2013. 7 years ago too long

That boy just now seeing the outside of those backwoods of Alabama. He creates multiple topics because he’s never seen a toll road before. lol
Or traveled through Mississippi into southern Louisiana & Texas. He saw a Mexican in Texas & lost his damn mind.
You can’t expect much from him.

His next thread is going to be:
“there’s a lake in southern Louisiana
Has anybody been to that lake?”

🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Man, take yo D2 ass on back to D2. You should be scared if Valley moves to D2. Why are you here?
And yes, some D2s beat us. Just like D2s have beat almost every team in the SWAC in the last 10 years. Worry about Miles.

Now back to the SWAC.

Who invite the lowly people to our board anyway. Miles? smh

LOL...TP is really back!

You old clowns spend countless threads analyzing & critiquing each and every team in the meac. Just recently (hell, still doing it) Y’all analyzed each school (mostly negative). Saying this school broke, they don’t have this, they only have this & they won’t bring this to the table etc.... then took NCAT and talked down on them for doing something positive & actually having a plan. Which they’re successfully taking action on. Called them coons & tap dancers for massa. Also not long ago it was “F#CK the meac with their bougie asses. They think they’re better than the Swac. Now it’s praise God we have famu. We just upgraded!!! Let’s see who else we can get from over there” lol
The same negatives y’all said about XYZ not being worthy of joining the swac also applies to valley. Lol
Y’all just said the meac should go D2 after losing NCAT & FAMU 😂😂😂.
Y’all want to smack TP (and JSU) so bad that y’all forget all the bullshit y’all say.
In here “make-pretending” like y’all care about valley. BULL!!!!!

That boy just now seeing the outside of those backwoods of Alabama. He creates multiple topics because he’s never seen a toll road before. lol
Or traveled through Mississippi into southern Louisiana & Texas. He saw a Mexican in Texas & lost his damn mind.

He must be a Google Maps Engineer!

Why is everyone trying to demote Valley?

JSU is scared of Valley improving. Alcorn has already boat-raced them as the best program in the state of Mississippi, and now they can only pick on little ole’ Valley. They get owned yearly by their daddies Alcorn, Tennessee State & Southern, & they need someone to pick on to feel better about themselves.

Dont worry tho Valley, we got y’all back!

JSU is scared of Valley improving. Alcorn has already boat-raced them as the best program in the state of Mississippi, and now they can only pick on little ole’ Valley. They get owned yearly by their daddies Alcorn, Tennessee State & Southern, & they need someone to pick on to feel better about themselves.

Dont worry tho Valley, we got y’all back!

Little girl, go back to the band board.

🤦🏿‍♂️

Why are you mad at the truth? Ahhh, the JSU Tiger decided to get personal. You guys get happy about getting P-5 transfer (trash). What happened to transfer QB from Florida?
You lost to the same K-State team that Miles beat. Man, Jackson State should step down to D-3.

Back