Is this the perfect time for Valley to go to the SIAC?

I think every school should determine what they want to do. But I will say this, if MVSU did or does a study and it is determine that going to d2 is a better option and they choose to stay in the SWAC because of the level of play, then it's up to MVSU alumni to speak out.. But if they go d2 and still play Alcorn and JSU every year, I don't think it would be a bad thing.

JSU is scared of Valley improving. Alcorn has already boat-raced them as the best program in the state of Mississippi, and now they can only pick on little ole’ Valley. They get owned yearly by their daddies Alcorn, Tennessee State & Southern, & they need someone to pick on to feel better about themselves.

Dont worry tho Valley, we got y’all back!

Actually, this is about Valley improving. Nobody is afraid of Valley or Alcorn. Who you get picked on by? When was your last winning season? EAST title? Go sitcho azz down.
This is a real SPORTS discussion.

If Valley goes D2, they would probably actually get BETTER athletes, win more games and expand their brand. What does Valley gain from being in the SWAC. Yes, they could improve. Alcorn did it (in ONE sport) but what suggests Valley is going in that direction? If they are content with losing in EVERYTHING for the next 50 years, im cool with that. Im just surprised their alums are cool with it.

Why is everyone trying to demote Valley?

Who is trying to demote Valley? Valley could win the SWAC in all sports in the next 10 years but do you think they will? Do you think they would do better in D2? I personally think they would beat a lot of SWAC azz in D2. They have NO advantages right now. Being D2 gives them automatic advantages. Nobody even goes to their game until JSU plays. Does GSU travel to Valley? They have a chance to be a big dog but if they want to remain a shrimp in a pond...that's on them.

Why are you mad at the truth? Ahhh, the JSU Tiger decided to get personal. You guys get happy about getting P-5 transfer (trash). What happened to transfer QB from Florida?
You lost to the same K-State team that Miles beat. Man, Jackson State should step down to D-3.

Dude you from Miles tho. That Miles. Im still tryna figure out why you are here.
Having Valley on your schedule would be MAJOR for your conference. Imagine if Comegy had been able to do at Valley recruiting wise what he did at Tuskegee. Yall ass would have been grass.

....and this has to do with what? Miles got a dome? I personally never wanted a dome. I dont even want a new stadium. We have the best stadium in FCS and we can use that money for other things. So why did you post this?

This has nothing to do with Miles. It's your post that asking another school to drop down.

Dude you from Miles tho. That Miles. Im still tryna figure out why you are here.
Having Valley on your schedule would be MAJOR for your conference. Imagine if Comegy had been able to do at Valley recruiting wise what he did at Tuskegee. Yall ass would have been grass.

You acting like Jackson State is the "cream of the crop" in the SWAC. You guys had a good reign all the way up until Comergy was fired. Now, you reduced to hiring Mississippi State's sloppy seconds. 🤣🤣🤣

When was the last Jackson State even beat a PWI? You guys really need to think about The S.I.A.C.

You acting like Jackson State is the "cream of the crop" in the SWAC. You guys had a good reign all the way up until Comergy was fired. Now, you reduced to hiring Mississippi State's sloppy seconds.

When was the last Jackson State even beat a PWI? You guys really need to think about The S.I.A.C.

Play a PWI? What kind of Uncle Tom question is that?

Also, we are not only the CREAM of the CROP on the SWAC, we are the CREAM of the CROP in HBCU athletics and FCS. The SWAC is more than football.

Just like this has NOTHING to do with a DOME. JSU has a 60K seat stadium. PLENTY of tailgate space. Highest average in FCS and we NEED a dome because? Does Miles have a stadium?

How much does Veterans Stadium sit? 60-70k, correct? Man, you all have that big azz stadium, and still play second fiddle to Alcorn. Man, you all should change the name to McNair-Veterans Stadium. Steve owned your azzes and now, the big brother is doing it.

How much does Veterans Stadium sit? 60-70k, correct? Man, you all have that big azz stadium, and still play second fiddle to Alcorn. Man, you all should change the name to McNair-Veterans Stadium. Steve owned your azzes and now, the big brother is doing it.

We play 2nd fiddle to Alcorn. Football is ONE of many things. Name one other thing Alcorn got over us. ..and trust me, JSU football will be back. If not next year, the year after or the year after.

One thing is for certain tho. Miles wont ever be on our level.

We play 2nd fiddle to Alcorn. Football is ONE of many things. Name one other thing Alcorn got over us. ..and trust me, JSU football will be back. If not next year, the year after or the year after.

One thing is for certain tho. Miles wont ever be on our level.

Man, we try to stay in our lane at Miles. How about back-to-back championships in Basketball and Football. Can you say the same at Jackson State?

Who is trying to demote Valley? Valley could win the SWAC in all sports in the next 10 years but do you think they will? Do you think they would do better in D2? I personally think they would beat a lot of SWAC azz in D2. They have NO advantages right now. Being D2 gives them automatic advantages. Nobody even goes to their game until JSU plays. Does GSU travel to Valley? They have a chance to be a big dog but if they want to remain a shrimp in a pond...that's on them.
Grambling travels to Valley. I say don't count them out.

Back