"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

That ***** has issues. WHO in their RIGHT mind or NOT SO RIGHT mind would want to be bothered.

this dude said

I'll cut you up!!!!!! :lmao:

:jump:
Chance needs his own show...He's hillarious...I think tango "soft" self is going to win...I hope Chance crazy self win because I want to see him blow up into some type of reality star...

I'm with you Shamocha, why would you set up a date in the water when you know you can't and don't like to swim- let lone animals of any kind.

Her date with Tango was waaaaaaay more nice than with Chance.

Also, how she gonna get mad at them for arguing at the dinner table when SHE started the mess. How you gone tell one dude that the other dude said he was fake and nothing anything was going to pop off. NY was silly as all get out for that one.

I hated Chance's hair at the eliminations. Did he do that himself? Ewwww. :uhoh:

I love the way Chance went out, he should have coached the others. NY wanted some love, Chance was like fugg dat- you ain't my girl and then told the momma that he was about to go smoke a BLUNT! The he told the momma that she looked like the devil. I fell out laughing. I loved it- he went out like a soulja fa real- fa real. :nod:

I'm with you Shamocha, why would you set up a date in the water when you know you can't and don't like to swim- let lone animals of any kind.

It was probably the producers' idea. It's just another way to stir up drama or for her to make another crazy scene. I really wish she would leave those fake eye lashes out. They look terrible on her.

I think Tango and NY deserve each other. He doesn't quite seem all that stable either. How old is he anyway? He looks too old to be always wearing his hat to the side. It looks way too juvenile and gangsta. :tdown:

Chance was disrespectful as always at the end of the show. If I EVER have a daughter, I pray to GOD she wouldn't ever bring someone home like that.

I'm surprised she made the 'grown up' decision. WHy- why did Tango feel the need to propose?

Yeah Tango and that hat to the side sucks. I noticed that he has a receeding hairline as well and a bald spot up there. That's why he constantly keep a hat on. :no:

I'm surprised she made the 'grown up' decision. WHy- why did Tango feel the need to propose?

Yeah Tango and that hat to the side sucks. I noticed that he has a receeding hairline as well and a bald spot up there. That's why he constantly keep a hat on. :no:

That may be one reason why the mother likes him so much.

I can't remember what he said he did for a living. Looks like a machanic. lol

Now you see why he proposed.

Remind me never to watch mess like this again...:tdown:

Now I must admit, Chance could have his own show, but I don't want to see him in any mess like this. He is a riot! :lol:
This type of show has run it's course...:tdown:

Now you see why he proposed.

Remind me never to watch mess like this again...:tdown:

Now I must admit, Chance could have his own show, but I don't want to see him in any mess like this. He is a riot! :lol:
This type of show has run it's course...:tdown:

If he has a show it better be of variety it a comedy sketch. But I will say this, he went hard. And to be really honest Tango seems to be in for a ride. That **** won't last unless he tames her with a whip.

Chance was like fugg dat- you ain't my girl and then told the momma that he was about to go smoke a BLUNT! The he told the momma that she looked like the devil. I fell out laughing. I loved it- he went out like a soulja fa real- fa real. :nod:

i was trippin hard! :lol:

With the money the network has put into her, if she is wise and invests......she should be pretty well off.

The same woman who went to Syracuse when it was time for her to go? Well she could be smarter than she looks.

I know. He can not be that desperate. How are you going to propose to a woman who had sex with a dude last night and had sex with you two nights ago. :vomit: Thats just nasty.

I cant believe that dummy asked that hoe to marry him....how freakin' stupid can a man be?....damn!!
I bet that hoe turn him down on the reunion show to.

...and then it went off. You can tell she's going to retract her statement- that chick is so over the top with everything. If they stay together- it'll shock me.

Back