"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

I cant believe that dummy asked that hoe to marry him....how freakin' stupid can a man be?....damn!!
I bet that hoe turn him down on the reunion show to.

Well Tony it?s a blues song that goes a little something like this, ?See I use to knock two times on your window pane and you would peep thru the blinds, but now I knock three times and three knocks ain?t mines I believe another man been coming around getting my time?. :lol: Them old country boys know the game my mine.

chance said, "I smacked that ass, I shook that ass & I tapped that ass"

then this dummy said "will you marry me?"

dead.gif

Yeah that was the dumbest thing I think I ever saw on tv. She is definitely gonna put that engagement off. That girl ain't ready to settle down....I don't care what she says. Tango seems a lil older and should be much smarter than what last night portrayed.

Mr. I think your wife is cheating on us. :lol:

:lmao:
Listen I had to tell a dude that one time.

He come calling me all mad and sh@t.

I'm like dude while you trippin' on me ( and I hadn't really did anything)

Your Wife is cheating on both of Us!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you say to that????

:lmao:
Listen I had to tell a dude that one time.

He come calling me all mad and sh@t.

I'm like dude while you trippin' on me ( and I hadn't really did anything)

Your Wife is cheating on both of Us!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you say to that????

Just start playing Mr. Jody by Marvin Cease. He'll get the picture. :lol:

Riding NY's coattail.........set for life....:nod:

Uhh...does Tango have a job? :read:

Ahh-ha. I went to he site and his profile reads that he's a Record Label owner. Not sure what label- but that's what it states. :cool:

So if it's true, I see why she picked the fool too.

Ahh-ha. I went to he site and his profile reads that he's a Record Label owner. Not sure what label- but that's what it states. :cool:

So if it's true, I see why she picked the fool too.

I think he said on the show that his net worth was over 300K. Remember he ex said he worked all the time.

Thanks to the Prohibition-era pinstripe number and the derm abrasion, Tango came to elimination looking like Bumpy Johnson. After assuring to Tango that he was her rock (…hard dick) and reminding Chance that they could scrape the glass ceiling of black entertainment by being the new Bobby and Whitney, she made the only intelligent lifestyle choice I’ve seen from her to date by buckling down and selecting Wango.

Chance’s shock and disdain appeared pretty genuine, as did his brother’s. He didn’t wanna play kissy face anymore. He completely let ManBearPig have it outside, and his rant inside the limo was probably the finest 30 seconds of television VH1 has ever produced. Fcuk that two-way ass b!tch, yo!

“Gimme a hug. B!tch, please! Man, I ain’t huggin’ yo’ ass! I already done slapped yo ass… Shook yo ass… Tapped that ass… Man, get yo ass up outta here.”

He’ll never forget your ass though. Oh, lord. I couldn’t breathe.

Crazy choice-makin ass woman!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://blogs.sohh.com/videos/2007/04/i_love_new_york_10.html

Alot of people wanted Chance to win. lol New York said Tango, and Chance said SAY WHAT? lol

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tUW7MAdIec"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tUW7MAdIec" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lol. Her myspace ya'll. Check out those comments. lol :lmao: :lmao: Somebody said it was wrong what Chance said in the limo :lmao: THOSE COMMENTS ARE FUNNY AS HELL!

I guess that's the quote of the year, "I don't slapped that ass, shook that ass, and tapped that ass." A MESS! Go head on Chance- crazy sob.

I had to check out the Stallionaires for myself.

l_1aecd9714acc79063814927a3cbc35e9.jpg

I'on know yall. Chance ain't got on no socks. :whatever:

That woman made some pretty kids though.

I think she is going to stay with Tango for a minute. Those Flav girls really didn't want him, they just wanted the fame. Tango really likes New York and ummmm, he obviously passed the last test (the bedroom) with flying colors.

I said in a previous post that she only wanted Chance to hit it one time....oh well. He hit it and she went on to get with Tango like she should have.

Back