"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

JSU Alum

http://realitytv.suite101.com/blog.cfm/new_york_in_da_new_year

'I Love New York', the spin-off of 'Flavor of Love', starring the dramatical diva herself premieres on January 8, 2007. What a way to ring in the New Year!

Tiffany Patterson, aka New York, the divalicious beauty behind some of the most infamous moments in reality TV ever, is really getting her own show. Oh yes! I Love New York, a series in which this two-time loser on Flavor of Love gets a chance to find her own knight in shiny armor, debuts on Vh-1 January 8, 2007 at 8pm CST. I can't wait - and I'm not terribly embarrassed to admit it. Anymore.

Promos for the series promise more of the drama, tears and arguments we've come to expect from Miss Patterson and her equally dramatical moms, Miz Michelle. Miz Michelle will play a bigger role in this series than she did on Flavor of Love. Again, I can't wait.

Whats up with these BAMAS with these "$" hats on and her personal assistant.

:lol:

Man this season is going to be PURE COM-O-DEE!!!!!!

Again...............I just don't get the attraction.

Those women on Flava's show had more stab and bullet scares than 50 cent.

I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, Ni**a I'm from New York (New York)
I got a semi-automatic that spits next time if you talk (you talk)
I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, Ni**a I'm from New York (New York)
I got a semi-automatic that spits next time if you talk (you talk)
(And I know)

Awww Chitt, I just had a Ja Rule flashback!

:D

OH she got PLENTY. With a Thug, his metro brother, the cat that's been on 3 other reality shows, 4 homosexuals, Tbone, Mr. Boston, Onix, and her Flamed up assistant......this show is going to be one for the year.

I saw the sneak peak yesterday and from the looks of it her mom should not be on the show. Chance is the new Flav. lol

I saw the sneak peak yesterday and from the looks of it her mom should not be on the show. Chance is the new Flav. lol

Mr. Boston is right......Chance needs lithium.

What's up with Chance gremlin looking brother?
I hope he dont think he a pimp? :xeye:

Back