"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
One of the guys who was voted off went to Prairie View...the females ignored him then and New York thought the same thing of him :lmao:

I cracked up when he started telling her about him and thinking back how annoying the women he used to talk to thought of him..

some things haven't changed...

One of the guys who was voted off went to Prairie View...the females ignored him then and New York thought the same thing of him :lmao:

I cracked up when he started telling her about him and thinking back how annoying the women he used to talk to thought of him..

some things haven't changed...

Who?

The show left something to be desired. Although Chance is the new Flav in her life. Will the mom be on all the shows? The mom has a receeding (sp) hairline that is waaaaaaaaaay back there. Her forehead was shinning something serious. I don't think she has a lick of hair.

I knew that one cat was on some other shows but not 3????

He called Elimidate a talk show. :lol:

Pootie is a man servant??? :xeye:

NY Mama - "Are you Gay?"

12 Pack - "Of Coooooooourse.....not"

NY Mama - "Have you ever slept with a man?"

12 Pack - "Offf Coooorse........not"

:lol:

NY Mama - "Are you Gay?"

12 Pack - "Of Coooooooourse.....not"

NY Mama - "Have you ever slept with a man?"

12 Pack - "Offf Coooorse........not"

:lol: It's some weird men on this show, but I guess that shouldn't be surprising.
I kinda wanted to see Wood (the guy who has done other reality shows) stick around. He was at least nice to look at.

:
I kinda wanted to see Wood (the guy who has done other reality shows) stick around. He was at least nice to look at.

:nod:

Sure was! He was big and tall just like a cuddly teddy bear! That's the type I like! :tup:

:lol: It's some weird men on this show, but I guess that shouldn't be surprising.

NY did right by getting rid of that Wrangler off the flip.

I see Chance, Mr. Boston, Pootie, Rico, Onix, and the other brother sticking around.

Mr. Boston is too much comedy. :lol:

NY did right by getting rid of that Wrangler off the flip.

I see Chance, Mr. Boston, Pootie, Rico, Onix, and the other brother sticking around.

Mr. Boston is too much comedy. :lol:

Yeah, he's funny.
I'm sure all of those guys got their own hidden agendas for being on that show.

I was :lol: when New York told Heat (small, white guy) that she was Top Dog, after getting him to admit that he thinks he's fine.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The guy that lost his dog was pathetic. He irritated me as soon as he started talking. I got to have a man with a backbone.

Yeah all them cats got secret agendas.

Id watch out for Tango. That negro dont sit right with me.
NY's Mama got GAYDAR!!!!!!

What purpose is Charmo serving?

Charmo is NY's personal assistant and stylist. Just like Flav had the big guy on his side.
NY's mom is only there to stir up drama.

FH1 sure does know how to make a fool out of our people. Throw in a little money, a temporary house and some fame, and we're sold. :lol:

Yeah all them cats got secret agendas.

Id watch out for Tango. That negro dont sit right with me.
NY's Mama got GAYDAR!!!!!!

Think about it. It makes perfect sense. Charmo really is the only person that is going to able to wait on New-York consistantly. Even her mother wont do that. She really does not get along with other Females all that well. And no woman is going to bow down to her demands and hissy fists the way Charmo will.

New-York gets to be the princess, and charmo just wants to be around NY and the Action. He loves being around her.

Think about it. It makes perfect sense. Charmo really is the only person that is going to able to wait on New-York consistantly. Even her mother wont do that. She really does not get along with other Females all that well. And no woman is going to bow down to her demands and hissy fists the way Charmo will.

New-York gets to be the princess, and charmo just wants to be around the NY and the Action. He loves being around her.

Are you on the show?:emlaugh:

Charmo is NY's personal assistant and stylist. Just like Flav had the big guy on his side.
NY's mom is only there to stir up drama.

FH1 sure does know how to make a fool out of our people. Throw in a little money, a temporary house and some fame, and we're sold. :lol:

Have you seen the show with the White Rappers.
Like Reverse *ooning. I love it. :lol:

Back