"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He was a year younger than me......white kid trapped in a black body literally...bro got no TV time though......got to have a personality

Um ok?I SAID that I wasn?t going to watch this mess?but there I was at midnight up watching?it was more of disbelief than actually being interested in the show?I think I sat there with my mouth open the entire time. I fell asleep just before I saw who she eliminated.

Ok?

*All but maybe three of those dudes are gay or bi-?and flaming. Anyone can see that?her mama called them out.

*Her mama look like a man?for real

*ain?t a dude in the bunch that I would want, accept maybe Wood (he IS fine and I do remember him from one of the reality shows). The rest of them I wouldn?t even look at twice?Onix?.MAAAAYBE, but my gaydar is blinking on him also. Tango could be an OK dude, but something just don?t sit right with him. Rico?maybe.

*I was just ashamed at the whole thing?we have sold out. And seeing that many white guys on there was also a shock?and none of them were cute or appealing?

*where did they find these people? Chance, Real, Bonez? Come on?Tweed? Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*when will this stuff end? :shame:

*why am I compelled to watch train wrecks? I watched maybe half of two episodes of the entire Flava of love mess.

*when will we stop embarrassing ourselves?? :shame:

Um ok?I SAID that I wasn?t going to watch this mess?but there I was at midnight up watching?it was more of disbelief than actually being interested in the show?I think I sat there with my mouth open the entire time. I fell asleep just before I saw who she eliminated.

Ok?

*All but maybe three of those dudes are gay or bi-?and flaming. Anyone can see that?her mama called them out.

*Her mama look like a man?for real

*ain?t a dude in the bunch that I would want, accept maybe Wood (he IS fine and I do remember him from one of the reality shows). The rest of them I wouldn?t even look at twice?Onix?.MAAAAYBE, but my gaydar is blinking on him also. Tango could be an OK dude, but something just don?t sit right with him. Rico?maybe.

*I was just ashamed at the whole thing?we have sold out. And seeing that many white guys on there was also a shock?and none of them were cute or appealing?

*where did they find these people? Chance, Real, Bonez? Come on?Tweed? Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*when will this stuff end? :shame:

*why am I compelled to watch train wrecks? I watched maybe half of two episodes of the entire Flava of love mess.

*when will we stop embarrassing ourselves?? :shame:

Chile, lighten up or turn to CSPAN

Chile, lighten up or turn to CSPAN

Ummmm, sounds like YOU need to lighten up sweetie. :lol: It really ain't that serious. And especially not serious enough for you to tell me to lighten up. My post is no different than the other posts. Thought this was a FORUM... :grin:

Carry on... :wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah that cat ONIX got that "Im not gay, but I just like back massages from cats on the Football team" look to him.

Whats up with that cat that look like a homeless Usher? :lol:

Is it me, but doesn't her mom look like a Guy. Man look at how far back her hair line is, straight DUDE. LOL

Ok DSN's take since I am a fan of Flavor of Love:

These dudes are dumb as hell.:slap:. New York's mom is still ugly.:smh:. Given 6 Vodka and Tonics and 5 shots of Patron I'd probably hit New York.:ebrow:. This dude wanted to name her little black girl. :lmao:.

:topic:
I would love to place my face between New York's breast and go bllllllllllllllbbbbbbbbbbbbblblllblblblblblblblb:lol:

Flavor Flav needs to show up.:lol:. Hoops also needs to make a guest appearance.:blush:. That dude that waved smoke at New York's mom is a fool:lmao: I brought you the first coke...you cold blooded....:lmao:...and I got that love for you and your daughter.:lmao:

Man dude look like a skinny R Kelly!!!:lmao:

Man did Romance cry...mn get the fugg out of here!!!:mrt:

New York's mom is psycho!!!!

I saw it and I was glad to see that it was much better than the last. I can't believe she had them clowns acting a fool in the Mangaent. lol!

They had Romance going didn't they?!?!?! lol That was the funniest of them all.

What's up with the next episode and the guy skydiving down the stairs.........lol?!?!? I think it was Pootie. lol

Romance needs counseling. He is not wrap too tight.
Trendz tried to pull the okey doke by slipping them chick his CD. That was a extra dumb move.
Pootie did not need to hate on Him though.

12 Pack....He is GAY. Im sorry, but anybody can see that.

Chance & REAL.... :smh: @ these 2 Wranglers

Mr. Boston is still my boy!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: @ NY telling them to Hurry up and get the Fuk out of her house!!!!!

Next Episode: Yeah Pootie needs Prozac too. :(

Back