"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

with Monique hosting the new show that means she'll dominate it from start to finish....don't think it'll be worth a few views...

Whiteboy is gone.....yes......just give it to Tango and we can end this charade.

Real comes off as annoying..he hates for someone else to be the center of attention...I can see how him and Chance never sat in the same room hardly because they both got to be heard...I see how Chance is louder because they both need attention.

i wanna lay in Real's hair! :eek:

If I'm not mistaken in NY's interview on TJMS and that radio station- she said it was someone her mom's didn't like.

Yep, that is what ya'll said. hmmmm

Yo, I guess I was wrong about White Boy and Chance being in the final. Now Real and Chance are about to declare war on Tango but everyone knows that when Tango goes to war, he goes to war. Real won't be able to out-smart him or get as gutter as Tango. Tango can be low-down deceptive, etc to get what he wants. I think Real is out next!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Yo, I guess I was wrong about White Boy and Chance being in the final. Now Real and Chance are about to declare war on Tango but everyone knows that when Tango goes to war, he goes to war. Real won't be able to out-smart him or get as gutter as Tango. Tango can be low-down deceptive, etc to get what he wants. I think Real is out next!!!

Dang you're reading alot off of those guys.

It's now Tango, and Chance. They showed a sneak preview of Chance arguing with Tango. I bet you Chance is going to win it.

If that $10K offer was real....the boy is stooooopid.....take the cash, your brother still has a shot to win the women and if he does win her, you can ride their coattails....

If that $10K offer was real....the boy is stooooopid.....take the cash, your brother still has a shot to win the women and if he does win her, you can ride their coattails....
:nod: :nod:

I WOULD GIVE YOU 5,000 TO LEAVE TIFFFFFFFFFANY lol :lmao:

It's now Tango, and Chance. They showed a sneak preview of Chance arguing with Tango. I bet you Chance is going to win it.

But hopefully Tiffany chooses what's 'right' for her instead of just what she wants.

Why all the tears...NY really be acting out during the elimination ceremonies. Who is she to think she can offer words of wisdom to these cats on their way out the door.

Then you got Chance and Real crying since they about to part. They act like they was supposed to be sharing her. Ithink they were moreso crying because they are going to miss each other acting a clown in the house. But like Tango said- yall *****s gone see each other in a few days- yall live together. :lol: They are sick.

I knew Real was next but it didn't play out like I thought it would. They did not really let them compete against each other. Last night's challenge was boring. The only exciting thing that happened was the thing with Chance and Sis. Patterson. I guess it made sense for NY to decide between the two brothers and get it out of the way. Did Real really have feelings for New York? I don't think Chance does at all. I think he is just having fun and trying to get in her draws. Tango deserves to win but we all know, he won't!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tonight, is the show finale. She was on Tom Joyner AGAIN this morning. They tried to trick her into telling a couple of times, but I guess she did okay about keeping it in. That girl knows she's full of crap. O WELL it's Tango or Chance.

Tonight, is the show finale. She was on Tom Joyner AGAIN this morning. They tried to trick her into telling a couple of times, but I guess she did okay about keeping it in. That girl knows she's full of crap. O WELL it's Tango or Chance.

I can't wait for tonight..but we know she ain't gonna choose Tango unless Chance just totally FUGGS up tonight.

Chance IS the winner. I got $50. Any takers?

I think most of us think that because supposedly she said previously that her mom did not like her choice. We know that Sis. Patterson likes Tango.

I wonder if there is a Vegas line on this because there would be some money in banking on Tango if he wins! He does not really seem to stand a chance (no pun intended).

I mean, Tango tried to pull out all the stops in telling that girl that he loves her. But he was the main one all in his Ex's face when they were invited to the house. NY said she likes to be thrown around here and there. I couldn't believe she said that in front of her mother, Tango, and his mother. A MESS I tell ya. I honestly don't know who she's gonna pick. Tango seems like such a sucka, and Chance is a dissaster waiting to happen.

Aight I've never seen an episode of this show, but I guess I've come in at the 2nd half of the finale. How she gonna set up a date in the water with the dolphins when she can't swim and doesn't wanna get wet? I'm glad I didn't watch this from the jump. And Chance is so not cute.

Back