"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sonny, I don't think the final two will be Chance and Real. I think the final two will be Chance and White Boy. White Boy is the ONLY one who is really trying hard to win. The rest (like Tango) are pulling stunts just to stay in the running.

I am STILL sticking with my prediction.

The next to go: Real

Followed by:Tango or Whiteboy. Tango would make for the better finale with Chance BUT he is gonna do something to **** up. To be honest, I would hope that Tango would win but I don't see that happening. I think Whiteboy is going into the final.

FINAL: Whiteboy vs. Chance

Chance is crazy as hell!!! :lol:

I watched the show again tonight and Real girl is cute but I didn't realize she was so skinny. Another 20 pounds and she will be good to go. I'd still take her though and beef her up.

Whiteboy is getting a free pass.....he gets his sister :rolleyes:.......he doesn't do anything for me...

Real's woman with a few more pounds is a winner....wonder how far the distance was?

why would he do anything for you?

WAs I the only one that saw the advertisement of a new show called "Charm School" with the Monique and the Flavor of Love girls?

why would he do anything for you?

WAs I the only one that saw the advertisement of a new show called "Charm School" with the Monique and the Flavor of Love girls?

Damn I was praying that I was the only one who saw that and my mind was playing tricks on me.

uh...he adds nothing for TV purposes...no personality, storyline, etc....he has flown under the radar outside of an argument and a date with NY....

that's what I meant...:rolleyes:

Okay...........~snicker~ I guess. Can't wait to see who goes home tonight. Seems that NY is getting tired of Chance's mouth too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
and of course they had to have to two brothers in the last three- just because. Real is just now showing his feelings for her. It's like he has diarrhea in the mouth all of a sudden.

lol@ Chance wiping NY's mouth off after white boy kissed her. But it kills me because most men, if they were on a show full of women trying to get him them, wouldn't be wiping off his own mouth before they go chick to chick (Like Flav).

sometime in April or the end of this month I think. I can't remember, the commerical was so short.

i saw the commercial, lol. VH1 is doing a good job at keepin me entertained...

i knew White Boy was gone when she found out he had just gotten out of a long term relationship.

Real got some crunk in his system! :lol:

i was hollering when NY was like, "is my hair on fire, no i'm asking cause dis shat is synthetic!" :lmao:

I was tripping when neither one of the guys wanted to get in the hot air balloon. NY is a mess. I see she got rid of that hair for eliminations....lol.

Chance is too gay looking and lol@ him for stepping down thinking he was the one she was going to let go. He was like, "Hell, do I need to step down?" lol. I'm still cracking up on him telling NY to,"SHUT THE FUGG UP and give me that dayum ciggarette. I'm gonna take your pack and smoke up all of them."

Then NY's ghetto ass dancing with Whiteboy and smoking her joe.

I don't know if I'll be able to stay up and watch the new show coming on. It's gonna air at 10p.m.. That's pretty late in my book. I'll have to Tivo it.

with Monique hosting the new show that means she'll dominate it from start to finish....don't think it'll be worth a few views...

Whiteboy is gone.....yes......just give it to Tango and we can end this charade.

Real comes off as annoying..he hates for someone else to be the center of attention...I can see how him and Chance never sat in the same room hardly because they both got to be heard...I see how Chance is louder because they both need attention.

If I'm not mistaken in NY's interview on TJMS and that radio station- she said it was someone her mom's didn't like.

Back