How would you set it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic.....both you and Beans kan take turns kissing the left side of my phat arse!:mad:

I'm only trying to give JSTUS ideas because I know she isn't like most of yal other trife arse broads!

P.S. - Sonic.....itmay not be Friday, but FU!;)

Originally posted by Suge
Sonic.....both you and Beans kan take turns kissing the left side of my phat arse!:mad:

I'm only trying to give JSTUS ideas because I know she isn't like most of yal other trife arse broads!

P.S. - Sonic.....itmay not be Friday, but FU!;)

First of all I'm not a broad!

Uhhhh Suge, I've never seen your phat arse, but from what I hear I don't think Beans and my lips are big enough to cover the territory!

Well your ideas are nice, and may I add, quite sugary. I could give a fugg if it's Friday or not, I know you couldn't wait to F me! nah!

Kellis, that flashlight is the truth, girl he'd be peeping around corners and looking under beds for her!:D

... knocking on neighbors doors and isht :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: talking about.."Where she at?" lol!

Sonic...looking at your lips, I don't think you would have much trouble kissing my arse! And who said you were a broad..but they always say, a hit dog........:D

Any buying a man a gift won't have him looking for her arse. Now maybe if she wrapped herself in a bow, then maybe she could get some daytime flashlight action!

Suge, what I do with my lips doesn't concern you or your arse!

STICK TO THE TOPIC!

Yes, buying that man a gift will send him head over hills! He'll be feeling all SEN-SI-TIVE once he gets the rose, then He'll be all SUGARY after the gift. Then he will be acting like these crazy.....BROADS that you guys talk about!

FIGURES~

Oh Suge you're the greatest. I love the detailed suggestion.

UPDATE: I mailed him an invitation yesterday inviting him to a "Night of Serenity."

He has no idea I did that.
Was that a good move?:confused:

MY $1.67 ......

I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but I'd fall for a picnic or cookout, some beer, and nice scenery. Say the beach, or on a mountain lookout.

Just the two of us, getting to know each other better. Romance may blossom, or the fact that you can't stand her stank breath may hit you.

But either way, Solitude, Nature and good company. Just my thoughts.

Oh yeah, Suge...."WUSSY" :D

Re: MY $1.67 ......

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but I'd fall for a picnic or cookout, some beer, and nice scenery. Say the beach, or on a mountain lookout.

No beaches or mountains here, just dirty rivers. It has been extremely cold here at night lately.

I may light the fireplace though.:idea:

Girl, you'd better light the fireplace. Also, mail him a little note everyday until that special day telling him how special that evening will be.

Now hole up JSTUS, do you want this man to be "YOUR MAN"? Or are you jsut finally letting him know the time of day?

Suge, I may have to put you in the boat with Kenn and SoGgY! And you dont even have a woman to wear the pants for you.

Great idea Kellis. Like whoa!!! He is not ready. :lmao:

Sonic, girl, if he were not man material, he wouldn't even know my address. I am at the stage in my life where I don't entertain anymore just to entertain. My spare time is precious. If any man gets a second of it, I must see some potential. I don't feel I want a "mate" full-time in my life right now. I have a lot of things going on with work, church, sorority, etcccccccccccccccc. right now. I really feel it would be unfair to invite someone into my life in that capacity at this time and expect them to be understanding that they may not see me for weeks even though we live in the same city. Who knows? My Da says when I come across the right one, I will scratch some of those things I have going on that keep me so busy and make time. This guy already knows I 'm wonderful ;). I just want to accentuate it and he's been just hanging in the wind for so long patiently. Awwwwwwwww...

Re: You people are good for nothing....

All yall did was try to give her a menu. JSTUS is from Bunkie, LA. Cooking won't be here problem. She was trying to get some atmosphere.

If you want to impress dude and make his mouth drop. Do the things for him, that if he did for you when he invites you to his home would make your mouth drop. Basically treat him like the woman. Wine and Dine his arse. Anytime a woman has flipped the script on me, it took me weeks to get my jaw off the floor.

Cooking the dinner is easy..........Seriously, buy his arse a single rose. Just one......attach a note saying what you just said about being so busy, etc. Then sit him down to a nice dinner. Tell him to wear a suit, and you dress up as well, like it is a dinner party. Have the plates(the good plates) ready when he arrives so that you can both sit down and enjoy your meal together. You should have some jazz flowing in the background. Maybe Najee's "Love Songs". Boney James is always kool. I've got some hella Miles Davis, Coltrane, Wynton, kenny G, and George Benson compilations myself. Then after dinner you should just sit and talk, maybe watch a movie, but make sure that if you watch a movie that the movie is somthing that you both have already seen, so that you won't mind starting a discussion if something takes place in the movie. I would suggest my staples : Boomerang, Love Jones, Best Man. The point to this evening is to talk, so make sure you have something to talk about. Movies and music are great conversation starters.

Now if you really want to go over the top. Give him a small gift at the end of the date. Maybe a copy of the music you listened to that night, or the movie you watched, or maybe even a new CD of some artist that you know he likes. For example, with me, a Miles Davis CD is always a perfect gift.

Where is that CAKING or chivalry Thread?????

Originally posted by JSTUS
Oh Suge you're the greatest. I love the detailed suggestion.

UPDATE: I mailed him an invitation yesterday inviting him to a "Night of Serenity."

He has no idea I did that.
Was that a good move?:confused:

So that's you I got that little note from. :D

Doc....that isn't kaking or chilvalry. That is called a hustle!

All yall simps taking notes...Don't be wasting my tactics on some ole trife arse broads. I would give yall more, but most of you wouldn't know what to do with the game if I did.

Pimp or Die.

I'm with sonic 96 on this one (dayum, did I say that). JSTUS, this seems as though you're trying to make this guy your man, or something.

If I didn't have that special someone in my life, I'd like somebody to make me say WOW, after brushing me off for I don't know how long, or find me a woman like Suge. It's all good though.

All of the ideas are good ones, I really didn't see one bad idea, but those are ideas for someone special, not a first date. I understand you have good perception of men, but some of the ideas given are little strong, and may give dude the wrong impression if you're not seriously trying to be him with like that.

Even though you could be telling him that you want to date, but not seriously, if you follow some of the advice that was given, and you add your extra special gifts into the equation, that may send mixed signals.

I think you should keep it simple, but special enough to let him know that you're sorry for making him wait so long, and I'm sure he will walk away impressed.

The worst thing you could do is send the wrong signal, and have dude thinking that you're a tease. A good meal, sparkling non-alcoholic cider, good conversation, and a comedy (maybe romantic comedy) would be a great way to spend the evening.

Leave the jazz, wine, and single rose alone, at least until you're ready to make time to spend with him, instead of an ocassional WOW type evening.

I can only speak for myself, but being a man that's persuing a woman that I deem to be special, and have her go all out to impress me, only to tell me, that she really doesn't have a lot of time to seriously date, would make me think twice about her.

I mean I would be happy, and appreciative, but it would burn me up to know that you're capable of all of those things, and not be able to get more than a special evening here, and there.

NICE

Good looking D.

I have to agree with what you and sonic said. I was under the impression that she was letting dude know that she was open to spending more time with him and the possibility of a relationship may be on the horizon. If you are just goig to hang out with him to let him know that you are interested, but return to your normal routine after the fact.....then I say hold off on the romance, the flowers, and the gifts.

There is nothing more crushing than to think that you and a woman are heading in a certain direction, only to have your train derailed when she tells you that she doesn't have time to enteratain a relationship. And even more so if he is a good brother, and not just out to hit it. I think that if you really like this dude, which I assume you do, but still aren't even remotely open to the idea of a relationship with playboy, then you should tone down the evening some. Just keep everything casual. He will understand and respect your honesty. He may not like it, but he will understand. And if dude is a quality brother, he will respect that and you even more.

This is not some fly by night, she met him in the mall and never talked to him after the first time, type of man. She's known him a while. ;) JSTUS, shoot for the stars. He deserves it. :D ;)

Tell him I said hi. ;)

Good looking D.

I have to agree with what you and sonic said. I was under the impression that she was letting dude know that she was open to spending more time with him and the possibility of a relationship may be on the horizon. If you are just goig to hang out with him to let him know that you are interested, but return to your normal routine after the fact.....then I say hold off on the romance, the flowers, and the gifts.

There is nothing more crushing than to think that you and a woman are heading in a certain direction, only to have your train derailed when she tells you that she doesn't have time to enteratain a relationship. And even more so if he is a good brother, and not just out to hit it. I think that if you really like this dude, which I assume you do, but still aren't even remotely open to the idea of a relationship with playboy, then you should tone down the evening some. Just keep everything casual. He will understand and respect your honesty. He may not like it, but he will understand. And if dude is a quality brother, he will respect that and you even more.

Now this is by far the best thing I've ever seen you post....KUDOS to Suge.

Originally posted by D-NICE
All of the ideas are good ones, I really didn't see one bad idea, but those are ideas for someone special, not a first date. I understand you have good perception of men, but some of the ideas given are little strong, and may give dude the wrong impression if you're not seriously trying to be him with like that.

Even though you could be telling him that you want to date, but not seriously, if you follow some of the advice that was given, and you add your extra special gifts into the equation, that may send mixed signals.

NICE

Thanks D-NICE and Suge for your words of wisdom. I love being able to get a male's point of view on this.

You are right. I do not want to give him the wrong impression. I do not want to send mixed signals. However, I do want to make him say WOW.

He is not someone I just met. I have known him for years. We have plenty of mutual friends. Also, this is not our first encounter alone. He did an evening for me before and we've been out several times, always with months of delay in between. :( (My fault). Sometimes I don't return his calls and really have no excuse except I get caught up in being busy. I always say I'm gonna do better. :(

I am stuck. I don't know what to type or to say. I really don't think he will get the wrong impression. I'll stress that the evening was to make up for how I have been putting him off. He'll understand. :D He's one of those males you observe and say "now that man there is going to make someone a good husband." My life just isn't situated for one now. Like Suge said, I don't want to crush him.

Catdaddy, I can't send you anything. Your wife may check the mail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back