How would you set it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
What would you do to set out a nice evening for someone you really want to impress? An evening at your place, for about 3 hours, no freaky stuff, just something to make them say WOW! (include a dinner menu in those 3 hours).

:idea: :idea: :idea:

It would help if you knew something(s) about the person you're trying to impress. What does that person like to eat, what are some of their hobbies?

Originally posted by JSTUS
An evening at your place, for about 3 hours, no freaky stuff, just something to make them say WOW!
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Why no freaky stuff?......You got a runny puddin'?.....Or you just met this mane........

:D

But good cookin' will keep a brudda coming 'round......:nod:

Sautee' asparagus,served with baked shrimp garnished with crushed pineapple and red bellpepper. Along with a bottle of Remy Martin. Norman Brown is playing in the background. Table is set with a scented candle, along with a vase accented with a rose.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
It would help if you knew something(s) about the person you're trying to impress. What does that person like to eat, what are some of their hobbies?

Eats anything but coconut. A zillion hobbies, typical male.

Originally posted by pbla
Sautee' asparagus,served with baked shrimp garnished with crushed pineapple and red bellpepper. Along with a bottle of Remy Martin. Norman Brown is playing in the background. Table is set with a scented candle, along with a vase accented with a rose.

Nawl Playa!!!!

Smothered Round Steak, drowning in Mushroom and Onion gravy. Some long-grain, fluffy rice. Some 'slow-cooked-allday' sweet potatoes, some early peas, some Jiffy cornbread. Some Lipton Sun-brewed tea with some cut-up lemons, served in a 32oz. Mason jar. Some sliced tomatoes and sweet pickles on the side. And some 'Puckon' pie (not Pecan). A bunch of Bounty Paper Towels (The Quicker Picker Upper). And and old scratchy Al Green Album, playing on that big, old, floor-model HiFi Stereo (yanno, the one with the record player on the right side, and the FM radio on the left end, with space for your records, in the middle).

That'll get me!!!!!! :dude:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Hmmmmm..........cook a meal that is not typical and rent a movie. It always works for me. Simple and plain.

:D

An example of not typical is ......??????

Eats anything but coconut. A zillion hobbies, typical male.

Well then, just cook him one of your specialties and let him be the judge...he'll probably go to sleep afterwards anyway. Watch a movie together if he's a movie buff. That'll be 3 hrs. worth. You may not wanna include alcohol in your evening if no freakiness will be going on....LOL

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90

Nawl Playa!!!!

Smothered Round Steak, drowning in Mushroom and Onion gravy. Some long-grain, fluffy rice. Some 'slow-cooked-allday' sweet potatoes, some early peas, some Jiffy cornbread. Some Lipton Sun-brewed tea with some cut-up lemons, served in a 32oz. Mason jar. Some sliced tomatoes and sweet pickles on the side. And some 'Puckon' pie (not Pecan). A bunch of Bounty Paper Towels (The Quicker Picker Upper). And and old scratchy Al Green Album, playing on that big, old, floor-model HiFi Stereo (yanno, the one with the record player on the right side, and the FM radio on the left end, with space for your records, in the middle).

That'll get me!!!!!! :dude:

boy, you ain't gone to lunch yet?

This sounds like Panthro.......:D

An example of not typical is ......??????

Well, I can give you typical meals more easier than not typical.

Example of typical meals: Fried Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, Collard greens, Potatoe Salad or Devil eggs, etc.........

Now dont get me wrong, those are some good foods, but you can eat that on any given Sunday. Cook something that you havent cooked in awhile or something that you got from your mom that you truly believe that you can not cook like her. That is not typical.

If I was the male, I don't want to be trying nothing new. Fix him something you know how to prepare well.. Packaging is KEY! If you have good dishes, use them. Make sure your presentation is on point too. Make sure your appearance is topnotch. (shave under arms if wearing sleeveless, lotion them exposed body parts... PLEASE) Also a clean house, with no interruptions(phone bling blinging or nosy arse neighbors) will make any evening memorable. I would set the mood further with a nice selection of music and some scented candles or incense.

If you get freaky, that is all up to you...

Originally posted by Dirty
If I was the male, I don't want to be trying nothing new. Fix him something you know how to prepare well.. Packaging is KEY! If you have good dishes, use them. Make sure your presentation is on point too. Make sure your appearance is topnotch. (shave under arms if wearing sleeveless, lotion them exposed body parts... PLEASE) Also a clean house, with no interruptions(phone bling blinging or nosy arse neighbors) will make any evening memorable. I would set the mood further with a nice selection of music and some scented candles or incense.

If you get freaky, that is all up to you...

Go head on Dirty.

Make sure your presentation is on point too. Make sure your appearance is topnotch. (shave under arms if wearing sleeveless, lotion them exposed body parts... PLEASE) <font color=red>OK.</FONT COLOR=RED> :lmao: I would set the mood further with a nice selection of music <font color=red>For example...????</font color=red> and some scented candles or incense.

To tell the truth JSTUS, it does'nt take much to impress us bruhs. If we already asked you out, and we ask for you a second date you have impressed us. Hell sometimes a evening can be as simple as renting a movie,drinking a Michelob and you being cuddled in our arms while watching a movie.

If I was the male, I don't want to be trying nothing new.

Why? Let her try that dish that she always wanted to cook, but did not never have the right time. Well JSTUS, baby, the time is now. Whip it out on him!

If that brother is not a picky eater and JSTUS can cook, which I've heard she can, then she'll have nothing to worry about. Like some of the menses had sed, it doesn't take much to please em.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
If that brother is not a picky eater and JSTUS can cook, which I've heard she can, then she'll have nothing to worry about. Like some of the menses had sed, it doesn't take much to please em.

Warndalyn, I don't want to please em. I want the mouth to fall open. Like WOW!;)

Well what kind of music?

Personally I would like some Grover Washington, Maxwell, Dave Hollister, Boney James, or some Najee.

As I have said before, for example.....???? Anything but sci-fi.;)

Anything w/action.....Enough w/J-Lo in it is good, High Crimes w/Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd is good also. I'll think of more and post later.

Warndalyn, I don't want to please em. I want the mouth to fall open. Like WOW!;)

oh you mean from the food or you?

hell JSTUS, you've got me confused...we need to call each other...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back