How would you set it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kellis
Girl, you'd better light the fireplace. Also, mail him a little note everyday until that special day telling him how special that evening will be.

This may cause the brother to show up with an overnight bag. I wouldn't go for the big build up in this situation.

Originally posted by pbla
To tell the truth JSTUS, it does'nt take much to impress us bruhs. If we already asked you out, and we ask for you a second date you have impressed us. Hell sometimes a evening can be as simple as renting a movie,drinking a Michelob and you being cuddled in our arms while watching a movie.

Exactly what I was thinking-- How about a big bowl of Vanilla icecream (or lemon flake--the lemon ice cream--yummm) covered in wal-nuts and hershey's chocolate a strawberry if u like--rent a few good movies--that love jones, luv & bball type--maybe even some nice massages
To top the night off--corny but hey you'll enjoy it have him scratch your scalp and you return the favor and I guarantee a full nite's rest!
oh yeah a bacardi, skyy blue, diablo, heiken are all coo too

Originally posted by SouthernDiva4ya

maybe even some nice massages
To top the night off--corny but hey you'll enjoy it have him scratch your scalp and you return the favor

What are you talking about? Massaging would definitely be too suggestive.

Scratch my scalp.... I haven't heard that since my Grandma was alive.:confused:

Originally posted by Dirty
If I was the male, I don't want to be trying nothing new. Fix him something you know how to prepare well.. Packaging is KEY! If you have good dishes, use them. Make sure your presentation is on point too. Make sure your appearance is topnotch. (shave under arms if wearing sleeveless, lotion them exposed body parts... PLEASE) Also a clean house, with no interruptions(phone bling blinging or nosy arse neighbors) will make any evening memorable. I would set the mood further with a nice selection of music and some scented candles or incense.

Did that!!

Re: You people are good for nothing....

Originally posted by Suge
All yall did was try to give her a menu. JSTUS is from Bunkie, LA. Cooking won't be here problem. She was trying to get some atmosphere.

If you want to impress dude and make his mouth drop. Do the things for him, that if he did for you when he invites you to his home would make your mouth drop. Basically treat him like the woman. Wine and Dine his arse. Anytime a woman has flipped the script on me, it took me weeks to get my jaw off the floor.

Cooking the dinner is easy..........Seriously, buy his arse a single rose. Just one......attach a note saying what you just said about being so busy, etc. Then sit him down to a nice dinner. Tell him to wear a suit, and you dress up as well, like it is a dinner party. Have the plates(the good plates) ready when he arrives so that you can both sit down and enjoy your meal together. You should have some jazz flowing in the background. Maybe Najee's "Love Songs". Boney James is always kool. I've got some hella Miles Davis, Coltrane, Wynton, kenny G, and George Benson compilations myself. Then after dinner you should just sit and talk, maybe watch a movie, but make sure that if you watch a movie that the movie is somthing that you both have already seen, so that you won't mind starting a discussion if something takes place in the movie. I would suggest my staples : Boomerang, Love Jones, Best Man. The point to this evening is to talk, so make sure you have something to talk about. Movies and music are great conversation starters.

Now if you really want to go over the top. Give him a small gift at the end of the date. Maybe a copy of the music you listened to that night, or the movie you watched, or maybe even a new CD of some artist that you know he likes. For example, with me, a Miles Davis CD is always a perfect gift.

Dag......JSTUS wasn't lying about this post. Suge, you are ALRIGHT with me. This is exactly how I would roll, which is why I currently have a ring on my finger.;)

Re: You people are good for nothing....

If you want to impress dude and make his mouth drop. Do the things for him, that if he did for you when he invites you to his home would make your mouth drop. Basically treat him like the woman.

Seriously, buy his arse a single rose. Just one......attach a note saying what you just said about being so busy, etc. Then sit him down to a nice dinner.

Have the plates(the good plates) ready when he arrives so that you can both sit down and enjoy your meal together.

You should have some jazz flowing in the background. kenny G,

Then after dinner you should just sit and talk,

Now if you really want to go over the top. Give him a small gift at the end of the date.

Did that!!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Kellis, that flashlight is the truth, girl he'd be peeping around corners and looking under beds for her!:D

... knocking on neighbors doors and isht :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: talking about.."Where she at?" lol!

He's doing that!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dayum I just read what I wrote, and even I impressed myself with that......dayum I'm a katch! And the thing is, I have so many more, but I'm not giving away all my tricks of the trade.......

Yall ladies might want to try and latch on to me now, or tell your friends about me. I am going to make some woman very happy some day! To quote the Byrdman......"Self, I love You"!

Suge, the other night had nothing on what I have in store for you when you come by for Thanksgiving. :wavey:

YOU SHO YOU READY???;)

You dayum right I'm ready!!!

You need to be asking yourself are you ready!:nod:
Ok ok, enough talk. Just show up. Bring a towel to wipe your drool.;)

Have you guys noticed, since I've been giving the phat mack some tips on dating, he hasn't been hating on me as much?

Now, he's gone out, and made my ideas his. Don't be fooled ladies. Don't be fooled.

NICE:D

Your ideas? Kneegrow please..

You know you are the king of stealing ideas......Don't make me start naming all the game I have given to you. So get off my back, you see I'm trying to flirt with JSTUS' pretty arse.

Game? What Game? Phat boy please. Man you've stolen so many of my ideas, that I had to call the Idea Police on you. Hell it was my idea that you flirt with JSTUS.

Between you, and that thieving arse Nita, I don't know which one of you of I'm going to press charges against first.

NICE

D-NICE stop blocking. Suge's got me becoming lactose-intolerant by showing his sensitive side. So, get out the way.:bump: :bump:

I'm not blocking, nor hating. Actually, I'm happy for the phat boy, I haven't seen him this jolly, since he was Santa for the Florida Panhandle Alligator Society's Christmas Gala 3 years ago.

As far as the lactose intolerance, I've got plenty of Lactaid, just for your kind.

NICE

You call the idea police, and they are going to lock your arse up right along with me........Now if we get together, we could both get Nita. Her entire game is stolen!

Now get your arse out of the way :bump:........I'm busy flirting!

Hey JSTUS.....:wavey:

:wavey: Hey Suge with your fluffy cheeks and bushy eyebrows.

D-NICE take that Lactaid back to the store. Get your money back. You'll need the extra $$$ to pay your bail amount.

IDEA POLICE... :wavey: Here he is over
<---- >here. GET HIM. :redhot: :redhot: He's playing interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back