How many of you in here are feeling 'the bern' (Bernie Sanders)

I will be the first to say Obama presidency has had many short comings, but if Donald Trump wins the same minorities who got issues with him will find out what it really means to be a minority in America.

Obama turned out to be a complete fraud puppet in regards to poor folks.

The president serves at the will and pleasure of the PACs, Congress, and the military. The health industry (that funds the PACs) didn't want a public option in Obamacare. Guess what wasn't in Obamacare? A public option.

I can tell the folks who were to young or not born during Ronald Regan years. If you think finding a job is hard now, shyt wait and you will see........ The reason even Grandmother's were selling dope in the 80's was because it was the only way to eat. Real talk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not all of them, there were a few dozen classified from day one.

Where are you getting that info? Are you saying she should have known the emails were classified even if they were not properly marked. The originator determines the classification of documents not the receiver.

Obama turned out to be a complete fraud puppet in regards to poor folks.

The president serves at the will and pleasure of the PACs, Congress, and the military. The health industry (that funds the PACs) didn't want a public option in Obamacare. Guess what wasn't in Obamacare? A public option.

2kool, that's BS. Maybe poor folks had the wrong expectations and do not understand how our political system works.

I will be the first to say Obama presidency has had many short comings, but if Donald Trump wins the same minorities who got issues with him will find out what it really means to be a minority in America.

Cee, wonder how they will be feeling if Bernie is elected and he can't implement his so-called political revolution. Poor folk income increased the most under WJ Clinton in the 1990s.

2kool, that's BS. Maybe poor folks had the wrong expectations and do not understand how our political system works.

If you're a broke black family, what route out of poverty do you have that wasn't available to you prior to January 2009?

Don't get me wrong, the nationwide economy is light years better, but President Obama built his campaign on the backs of lower-middle class and poor hopeful folks.

I will say this much also, the same folks who voted for President Obama in '08 stayed home during the following midterm elections. That's THEIR fault.

Where are you getting that info? Are you saying she should have known the emails were classified even if they were not properly marked. The originator determines the classification of documents not the receiver.
There were a few reports out stating that dozens of the emails were classified day one.

Is Hillary really the best thing the dems have to offer. There is a reason she is struggling to put away a 70 year senator from Vermont

Is Hillary really the best thing the dems have to offer. There is a reason she is struggling to put away a 70 year senator from Vermont
She is struggling because niave people really believe they deserve free college and free everything else with high wages with no formal training. What these people fail to realize is this has to be paid for. Working class folks can't continue to carry this.

She is struggling because naive people really believe they deserve free college and free everything else with high wages with no formal training. What these people fail to realize is this has to be paid for. Working class folks can't continue to carry this.
She is struggling because nobody wants her. The party is trying to ram her down people throats. It was sickening to watch John Lewis on TV today carrying her water. This is the worst presidential choice since Reagan vs Carter.

She is struggling because naive people really believe they deserve free college and free everything else with high wages with no formal training. What these people fail to realize is this has to be paid for. Working class folks can't continue to carry this.

The media wants you to think Clinton is struggling, she's not. Clinton is a doer, Sanders is a dreamer! The "old man" wins one very small state and the media reacts as if he won California, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania or New York!

This "old man" shouldn't even be on the debate stage with Clinton! The media's negative anti-Hillary propaganda has made this "old man" a viable candidate, when in reality, the "old man" should just be an afterthought!

The media wants you to think Clinton is struggling, she's not. Clinton is a doer, Sanders is a dreamer! The "old man" wins one very small state and the media reacts as if he won California, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania or New York!

This "old man" shouldn't even be on the debate stage with Clinton! The media's negative anti-Hillary propaganda has made this "old man" a viable candidate, when in reality, the "old man" should just be an afterthought!
What has Hillary done?

There were a few reports out stating that dozens of the emails were classified day one.

If that's the case the Republicans would be hanging her. Ryan has told Chavetz and the 8th congressional committee investigating Bengazi to cool it.

The country appear to want an outsider to be President. There is a distrust in the government from both the left and right. Hillary is not a populist candidate like Trump and Sanders. Popolist raises all the issues without details. Most time it ends when we get into the details. Andrew Jackson was the last true outsider to win.

If that's the case the Republicans would be hanging her. Ryan has told Chavetz and the 8th congressional committee investigating Bengazi to cool it.
No they wouldn't. People really don't care. I really don't care if she read a thousand classified emails at home. I just think she is lying and trying to play dumb. This is not the first issue. I remember claiming to have been ducking sniper fire back in 08 and video surfaced of her calmly walking out the plane.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No they wouldn't. People really don't care. I really don't care if she read a thousand classified emails at home. I just think she is lying and trying to play dumb. This is not the first issue. I remember claiming to have been ducking sniper fire back in 08 and video surfaced of her calmly walking out the plane.

And don't forget "Whitewater" I got it.

She is struggling because nobody wants her. The party is trying to ram her down people throats. It was sickening to watch John Lewis on TV today carrying her water. This is the worst presidential choice since Reagan vs Carter.
She is struggling with free loaders who want free stuff. The only way I support reparations is that folks born before1975 get it only. No way anyone born in 1980 and above should get shyt. You mofo's don't understand struggle.

She is struggling with free loaders who want free stuff. The only way I support reparations is that folks born before1975 get it only. No way anyone born in 1980 and above should get shyt. You mofo's don't understand struggle.

Preach! Wall Street, Big Banks, Super Pacs, the rich, free this and that, Sanders same old line! The "old man" is promising the American Dream to those who aren't educated or willing to work for it, another name for welfare. I will be so glad when this "old man" goes away!

Preach! Wall Street, Big Banks, Super Pacs, the rich, free this and that, Sanders same old line! The "old man" is promising the American Dream to those who aren't educated or willing to work for it, another name for welfare. I will be so glad when this "old man" goes away!
You seem to be defending wall street. Did Goldman Sachs give you money. I am a small business owner. Wall Street and big banks frankly aren't my concerned.

Yall can have Hillary. I will be writing in someone who is not on the ballot. Hell, I might write in my own name. I could do a better job than any of these clowns running.

Welfare babies who thinks daddy child support should be forever.

Yall can have Hillary. I will be writing in someone who is not on the ballot. Hell, I might write in my own name. I could do a better job than any of these clowns running.

Black folks in Louisiana basically did the same thing when Jindal got elected as their governor and look at the mess he has left behind

Come on Pop! Stay in the game. I could vote for either one. It's shaping up as a generational thing. Look at Eric Garner sister supporting Bernie and his mother supporting Hillary.

Also you have to remember, you can't penalize someone for things happening after the fact. There are those on this board that work in areas with sensitive material, data, etc. So you can't say someone did something wrong if they received something that wasn't labeled or was labeled after the fact.

Sure can't.

Honestly though I think Hillary is stretching the truth. I can't pinpoint it but something is missing in this email puzzle.

Back