Heroes

Loved tonight's episode!

When Nathan pulled Peter thru that door I knew it wasn't Nathan. I wanted to see Sylar and Peter battle (guess I'll have to wait for next season). I see Peter is going to come in contact with Claire's mom somewhere along the way, since his hands were flaming.

Damn, this show is good!!!:tup: :tup:

Loved tonight's episode!

When Nathan pulled Peter thru that door I knew it wasn't Nathan. I wanted to see Sylar and Peter battle (guess I'll have to wait for next season). I see Peter is going to come in contact with Claire's mom somewhere along the way, since his hands were flaming.

Damn, this show is good!!!:tup: :tup:

They are going to have to battle in the next 3 episodes. There are only 3 chapters left in the series. I wonder if they are going to do something similar in the future. NBC definitely has people wanting more.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They have been approved for another season. There are three chapters left in this block of shows. Hiro (the guy who plays him) was on The Today Show. He said they are coming back with more shows after these play out.

Last night was great, the Peter/Silar fight was off the chain. One question, where is the real Nathan?

I love the show, but I don't want another season. I was loving the fact that there were only 3 episodes left and that there was going to have to be some type of conclusion.

Last night was great, the Peter/Silar fight was off the chain. One question, where is the real Nathan?

I love the show, but I don't want another season. I was loving the fact that there were only 3 episodes left and that there was going to have to be some type of conclusion.

If Sylar has his power, he is dead.

True...

But man are the loose ends starting tie up..

Sylar has the ice-making from James Walker, that man he froze solid. He killed him and his wife, but couldn't kill the little girl. Now that same little girl, Linderman believes, is THE key to killing Sylar.

I can't wait for these next three episodes.

Me and my boy already tryin to determine who's gone get killed off by season's end.

And PS::: THOU SHALT NOT FUDGE WIT PETER PETRELLI

Okay... If Peter Petrelli can heal himself, why did he have that big ugly ass scar on his face?

I am mad that Nathan is in on the explosion. Nathan, his mother, and Linderman. Peter sitting up trying to stop it, and they are the ones behind it.

I was cheering when Linderman bought the farm. DL ****ed him up big time. Next week Will be the single greatest Hour of TV of all times. I cannot be disturbed 9:00 next monday.

I was cheering when Linderman bought the farm. DL ****ed him up big time. Next week Will be the single greatest Hour of TV of all times. I cannot be disturbed 9:00 next monday.

Yeah, I didn't see that coming. I figured they would kill him but I didn't expect it would be like that.

Man, that was a good episode last night as usual.

I was half expecting that when Hiro and his dad would come out the room from training that no time would have passed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So it's safe to say Ted isn't the bomb.

Is Peter really afraid of Sylar?

I can't wait til next season!!!

Peter is scared as *****! I guess getting your cookies tossed twice by the same dude does that to you. I don't know why he doesn't try to find Sylar so he can absorb all of his powers. I am assuming it is possible, but Peter has not exhibited one power he has not seen in person himself. That may be the limitation on his power.

Man, that was a good episode last night as usual.

I was half expecting that when Hiro and his dad would come out the room from training that no time would have passed.

I think Ando is going to get killed regardless. They had the cast on the Today show, and he was not included.

Yup Ando gone get kilt by Sylar...

But I dug that training montage with Hiro and his pops had. That was off the chain and I could see the change in Hiro.

Peter just gotta stop actin like a batch in this last episode. But I'm trying to figure out who will kill Sylar, if even he'll survive.But there some internet spoilers saying Peter will come in contact with Candice (the shape-shifter with Micah). But there are conflicting rumors saying that Sylar will get pushed out of a window and die/Sylar will be a series regular in the next season.

Ok it was the itsh once again. Sylar lives and theres someone out there even more badass than he is. I bet Peter and nathan found a way to survive. And what about Alba in the Fantastic 4 preview? Mmmm mmmm Good.

I think Ando is going to get killed regardless. They had the cast on the Today show, and he was not included.

Damn. Bye bye Ando. :(

Can't wait to see what happens tonight! I have almost an hour to go before it shows this way.

Woohoo! So yeah I'm wondering who the bad-er azz is from Sylar.

Questions I have: ~Spoilers for those who haven't seen~

WTF is Nathan & Peter's Mom's power????

Did Sylar escape on his own or was he dragged to the sewer by somebody else?

Can Peter only use one of his powers at a time? The whole time he was bout to explode I was like, "Just fly away you dumbazz!"

I just knew that Charles Deveaux was gonna look over and start talking to Peter after the mom left the room. :lol:

The finale was a lil bogus! I liked it, but I had several questions! Warning: more spoilers attached to pertinent questions:
  • how did Hiro get close enough to fillet Sylar when Sylar has telekenisis?!?
  • How did Nathan stay close enough to Peter for the duration of Peter's atomic episode
    to get Peter high enough not to hurt anyone?!?
  • How did DL live after getting shot at close range?!? More importantly, why didn't DL just phase both him and Niki / Jessica when Lindermann shot?
  • Why didn't Matt Parkman hear the thoughts of Thompson right before Thompson put a gun to his head? Also, the same question regarding Mohinder knocking Parkman out. Wouldn't it be kinda hard to surprise a mind-reader?!?
  • Where's the Haitian?!?
  • Was the scene with Richard Roundtree a dream sequence, or did Peter transport himself there? If it was the latter, how did "Shaft" see Peter?!?
So many mysteries in the "Heroes" universe that may never be addressed.

BachMegatone: from what I've read, Peter can only use one power at a time. I don't recall any episodes where he's used two, although I'd have to revisit the scene where he flew off of the building with Claude ("The Invisible Man") to see if he was invisible as he flew.

Back