Heroes

• how did Hiro get close enough to fillet Sylar when Sylar has telekenisis?!? - Hiro is Faster than Sylar. That was Established when Hiro saved Ando
  • How did Nathan stay close enough to Peter for the duration of Peter's atomic episode - No implication that Peter was burning with the hot Radiation like when Ted Burned down Claires house.
    to get Peter high enough not to hurt anyone?!?
  • How did DL live after getting shot at close range?!? More importantly, why didn't DL just phase both him and Niki / Jessica when Lindermann shot? He didnt have time to think about Phasing himself and Niki... He Just reacted
  • Why didn't Matt Parkman hear the thoughts of Thompson right before Thompson put a gun to his head? Also, the same question regarding Mohinder knocking Parkman out. Wouldn't it be kinda hard to surprise a mind-reader?!? - Each time Parkman was busy running his own mouth. I dont think he can heat when he it talking over the voices
  • Where's the Haitian?!? - Dont know Probably had heft town to avoid the explosion
  • Was the scene with Richard Roundtree a dream sequence, or did Peter transport himself there? If it was the latter, how did "Shaft" see Peter?!? - Implication was it was a dream. My feeling is that Shaft had a Obi Wan Like "force" power That alows him to speak to Peter from the grave

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hold up! Wait a minute!!! How come Nathan and Peter Petrelli are in the new season promos, but D.L. Hawkins (the only brotha) is conspicuously missing!?! :|

He might have bitten the dust. The actor that plays him might have gotten another gig. We know that Tawny Cypress got another Job on K-Ville.

Hold up! Wait a minute!!! How come Nathan and Peter Petrelli are in the new season promos, but D.L. Hawkins (the only brotha) is conspicuously missing!?! :|

While you are noticing stuff... Why is Claire wearing a cheerleader outfit, and in the wrong color... Promo shomo... I don't pay attention to photoshoots.

Kristen Bell to appear on NBC's 'Heroes' By MIKE HOUSEHOLDER, Associated Press Writer
Mon Aug 20, 4:13 PM ET

DETROIT - Kristen Bell is going from solving mysteries to being a part of one. The 27-year-old actress, who starred for three seasons as teenage detective Veronica Mars on the now-canceled show of the same name, will appear in a multi-episode arc on NBC's "Heroes" this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This was not easy to pull off. But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in her schedule," Tim Kring, the show's executive producer and creator, said in a statement Monday.

Kring said Bell's character, Elle, will appear in October and will be "a sexy, intriguing, mysterious young lady" who will commit a terrible crime, but it won't be clear whose side she is really on.

"Heroes" won't be the Detroit-area native's only TV work this fall.

She's providing the voice of the narrator (something she also did on "Veronica Mars") for the CW's new "Gossip Girl."

Bell also has some big-screen projects in the works, including a turn as the title character in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," a comedy produced by Judd Apatow ("The 40 Year-Old Virgin," "Knocked Up").

___

NBC is owned by General Electric Co. The CW is a joint venture between Time Warner Inc.'s Warner Bros. unit and CBS Corp.

I read that Nichelle Nichols (Uhura on the original Star Trek) will appear in six episodes of this upcoming season.:tup:

nichelle.jpg

I love Kristen Bell!!!!

Veronica Mars was a cool show. Im mad that they took it off the air on WB.
Cant wait for season 2.

Back