Heroes

Big props to NBC for having a series that kicks Lost in the Arse!!! I kinda figured there was someone bigger than Benett.

So Hiro's dad knew about his powers all along?

I love the way the story is unfolding!!!

I wonder if Symone is just like Claire or is she more powerful? On the other hand, maybe Claire has not manifest all of her powers!:eek:

Did I say I love this show?:tup: :tup: :tup:

Last night was good. Claire walked outta that house like, "That all you got?" :lol: Although she did look kinda zombieish at first,

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Isn't she like 15 or 16?

The character or the actress that plays her??? The character's 16...the girl who plays her I think just turned 18...

But still...that was gangster as hell how she walked out that house and healed up like "Please, these flames don't mean isht to me, son. I CAN'T F'N GET KILLED."

I think Mr. Linderman will make an appearance next week. But it tripped me out that Hiro's old man gave Claire to Mr. Bennett. But I also wonder does he know what Hiro himself can do. And Hiro was there when Claire was given away. Things are starting get very, very interesting.

But one thing....Claude was working with Mr. Bennett at first!!!! WTF???

Yes, I missed the last part of it. Had to help my wife with her chores. LOL!!!

The last part I saw was when Claire took the syringe and went into the house. What happened after that?

She injected the needle into the guy and there was an explosion. The guy is in captivity and the cheerleader is fine. The father had to pretend the hatian took the cheerleader, he shot the father, but it was staged for the boss.

Claire Bennett is 15 and the actress that plays her Hayden Panettiere is 17.

That itsh was gully wher she came up out the house like "what ninjas!! yall cant even see my level!" I think the implication was that her clothes substantially burned off because her dad hurried and covered her with his jacket.

When I saw Mr Sulu was the ringleader and Little Hiro was there playing Gameboy, I really almost itsh my pants. The show is brutalizing Jack Bauer and 24. SMH I never thought i'd see the day.

What the fcuk is this April 23 business? Thats damn near 2 months! I fcuking hate network TV. I need the entire season of TV to come out on DVD on Sept 1 from now on!

What the fcuk is this April 23 business? Thats damn near 2 months! I fcuking hate network TV. I need the entire season of TV to come out on DVD on Sept 1 from now on!

Wooo wooo wooo. Yeah they get you all sucked in and then have a break. They keep talking about the final episodes....is it going to end so soon?

Man i see not having cable these last two weeks I have missed alot of the show. And searching last night, sci fi network is not shpwing reruns like they did last season. I have missed alot of the show. Dayum new construction!!!

Oh my DAYUM!

Did anyone see this itsh tonite? It was too off the hook. Have I mentioned that this is the greatest show in the history of TV? When Sylar came with the glass flying that was off the fcuking hook. Dude came with a fcuking EMP! AGGGGGGG!!!!!

I am about to itsh on myself in anticipation of next weeks episode.

Oh my DAYUM!

Did anyone see this itsh tonite? It was too off the hook. Have I mentioned that this is the greatest show in the history of TV? When Sylar came with the glass flying that was off the fcuking hook. Dude came with a fcuking EMP! AGGGGGGG!!!!!

I am about to itsh on myself in anticipation of next weeks episode.

I thought Peter was gon sneak behind Sylar and fugg him up...I wasn't expecting Hiro from the Future to meet Hiro from now...

I can't wait to see next week's episode. Man J-State..this sh*t is greater than MASH, Cosby, In Living Color and Moesha...combined.!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Last night's episode was great. And heroes being so good is why I am going to stop watching Lost all together. Heroes answer some questions, yet gives you more. Lost just keep sgoing and going and going with no real direction
and no answers....

When Hiro met himself, I was outdone....That unexpected. And Nathan's ambition getting the best of him....

Last night's episode was great. And heroes being so good is why I am going to stop watching Lost all together. Heroes answer some questions, yet gives you more. Lost just keep sgoing and going and going with no real direction
and no answers....

When Hiro met himself, I was outdone....That unexpected. And Nathan's ambition getting the best of him....

I agree!!!

That was a good episode last night.

Nikki is going to fcuk somebody up over this whole Linderman taking Micah business. I hope that Linderman has all of his healing powers together... I also want to know what grannys powers are. I bet that Linderman is Peter and Nathans father... This is going to be good.

Nikki is going to fcuk somebody up over this whole Linderman taking Micah business. I hope that Linderman has all of his healing powers together... I also want to know what grannys powers are. I bet that Linderman is Peter and Nathans father... This is going to be good.

I was thinking that too.. Linderman has to be the Petrelli boys' father. Shid don't worry bout Nikki, Micah's pops might just wreck shop and whup arse like he whupped Jessica earlier in the season (when he stuck his arm through her and choked her out).

Peter is gonn fugg Sylar up when it's said and done though.

Micah's dad ain't gonna do anything, he is the compasionate one. Nikke/Jessica is the monster in that relationship.

I ust can't wait to see how much more the radioactive dude can harness his powers. Burning bright vs. burning hot was sweet.

Micah's dad ain't gonna do anything, he is the compasionate one. Nikke/Jessica is the monster in that relationship.

I ust can't wait to see how much more the radioactive dude can harness his powers. Burning bright vs. burning hot was sweet.

That tripped me out when Ted Sprague bust that EMP and shut down Primatech. I didn't know he..hell Sprague didn't know he could do that.

That's the other thing I love about this series. Each episode it seems each character gets to another level of mastery of their abilities. I'm still trying to wonder how the whole Nikki/Jessica thing is. I wonder if they were twins that could combine as one physical entity but keep two personalities, like Firestorm from the Superfriends.

I wonder what Future Hiro gonna tell his former self.

Ok for the 2nd week in a row I have deficated on myself at the sight of this show. This is my favorite show of all times.

I'm still trying to wonder how the whole Nikki/Jessica thing is. I wonder if they were twins that could combine as one physical entity but keep two personalities, like Firestorm from the Superfriends.

This is how I think "Jessica" came about:

Jessica is Nikki's dead sister who died at the hands of their abusive father. I take it that the dad continued to beat Nikki after the sister?s death causing Nikki to develop the split personality of ?Jessica? (similar to that movie Sybil). ?Jessica? takes the beatings for Nikki, add in that gene that makes her super strong, and there you go.

Back