Heroes

Am I the only Swacpager watching Heroes on NBC?

It's a good show, and I'm into it more than I was watching Lost. The guy from Drumline is in it too.

I started watching it, but I kinda lost interest.

I do know that the cheerleader is the main one that everybody need to save..or something to that fact.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Am I the only Swacpager watching Heroes on NBC?

It's a good show, and I'm into it more than I was watching Lost. The guy from Drumline is in it too.

I heard it's a good show. But uh.. hey..basketball season is rolling around;gonna be hard for me to get into the show.:cool:

Isn't she the daughter/adopted daughter of the man behind this experiment?

I think so.

She's the one that can walk through Fire.

I like the Chinese cat that cant control his powers.

I thought the show was stupid at first, but I dvr-ed several episodes and caught up. It is alright.

Who saw it yesterday? Mayun that indian Chick was HOT 2 DEF! I was sitting there with my mouth open. If I hadda been the professor, I would have taken her up on her job offer and forgotten this heroes business.

Who saw it yesterday? Mayun that indian Chick was HOT 2 DEF! I was sitting there with my mouth open. If I hadda been the professor, I would have taken her up on her job offer and forgotten this heroes business.

I thought I was the only one - she is HOT!!! I have to find out more about her. I will look on IMDB to see if she has done anything other movies / tv shows.

I was talking to a female co-worker about her and she agreed.

The actress who plays Mira Shenoy (Mohinder's ex-girlfriend) is Kavi Ladnier.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0707899/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Finally caught up on this week's episode.

Mohinder's (sp?) powers seem to be in his dreams...

Wonder what happens next week with Hero and his time travel. That was pretty cool with that picture at the ending. :D

The show hooked me with the previews all summer and has lived up to the hype. I think that they need to slow down with the number of characters though. I thought there were only going to be a few people with powers, but I see that just like the X-men, they are going to end up with too many dayum people to keep track of. Still, so far the sho is exciting and keeps me watching each week. I love the whole comic book concept, that has only added to the show. It is sort of like the movie Unbreakable....sort of.

The only character who I don't really understand what is hoing on with is the blonde chic with the seeing herself in the mirror thing, can't tell what her purpose or focus is yet.......

I just dont want everyone in the whole damn world to have powers. I wonder what is going to happen after they save the cheerleader... Im going to watch now.

Dammit! More questions than answers! I think that im getting to the point that I cant enjoy TV unless I have it on DVD and Can watch the whole thing withoug having to wait Week to week.

I actually caught the episode tonight, I heard about it before..............Still somewhat cluless about the show though. Does the cheerleaders(carrie's) dad have powers too?

Not that we know of... BTW her name is Claire...

Gotcha thanks for the clairification...........lol:wavey: ...........During that episode when the dad walked in the house and the mom was chillen she saw her leave out the window and she was like cool, however the dad was like what have you done like he knew what was going to happen. Then when claire ran into the stadium to get help her dad made the comment that peter was lucky to be alive. He had to have known somthing about somthing to make a statment like that............or I'm just assuming/seeing wrong.

Gotcha thanks for the clairification...........lol:wavey: ...........During that episode when the dad walked in the house and the mom was chillen she saw her leave out the window and she was like cool, however the dad was like what have you done like he knew what was going to happen. Then when claire ran into the stadium to get help her dad made the comment that peter was lucky to be alive. He had to have known somthing about somthing to make a statment like that............or I'm just assuming/seeing wrong.
You have missed a massive amount. Claires dad is some sort of G-Man or Man in Black or something. He knows a great deal about the Heroes, but has not exhibited any powers himself.

Here is a rundown to get you started...

A NY Congressional candidate that can fly
A single mom who has a split personality named Jessica that is a serial killer with super human strength

A LA cop who can read minds
a cheerleader that is indestructible
he escapee husband of the split personality chick who can phase through solid objects
There is a Japanese guy that can bend the space time continum
The congressional candidates brother that steals other heroes powers
the son if the single mom and the escapee, who can do stuff with electricity
an artist that can paint the future when he is high on heroin
this is the professor whos dad created a computer program that can find heroes
the black chick that dated the artist and the stealing powers dude, that has the levitation powers

Back