Health/Fitness Regimen for the Week

Looks like you guys are hanging in there and maintaining. I'm going running again tonight! Changing my eating habits is hard as hell...I'm starving. LOL

Ey whats up Warndalyn.

Go 'head own then girl :tup: You'own be runnin do'ya'? I do a lot of running myself; that's my cardio, three mile minimun on the Tread each workout before I start lifting. But look, I ran the Peachtree Road Race (10k) on the 4th for the second year in a row. Last year it took me an hour and a few minutes to finish. This year I did it under an hour; like :59.02 (something like that). But I like running. It makes you lose weight quicker too. But umm....if you like running, you should train for a marathon.

Gone and set that goal for 2012 lol

"Snake"

I guess it is. I could really go down in some shirts, too. So used to be buying a certain size. Tried on some stuff in smaller sizes for the hell of it, and they fit better. It's slowly coming off, and I like the pace I'm going at. :tup:

Bought some shirts over the weekend, and I went down a size. :tup:

Bought some shirts over the weekend, and I went down a size. :tup:

I meant to tell you on the 4th that you are looking good soror. I was checkin' you out when you came outside on the deck. Keep doing what you are doing, it is working.

"Snake"

I meant to tell you on the 4th that you are looking good soror. I was checkin' you out when you came outside on the deck. Keep doing what you are doing, it is working.

"Snake"

Thanks, Frat! 'Preciate it! I'm trying to get like that Ms.SkinnyMinnie wife of yours! :lol:

Ey whats up Warndalyn.

Go 'head own then girl :tup: You'own be runnin do'ya'? I do a lot of running myself; that's my cardio, three mile minimun on the Tread each workout before I start lifting. But look, I ran the Peachtree Road Race (10k) on the 4th for the second year in a row. Last year it took me an hour and a few minutes to finish. This year I did it under an hour; like :59.02 (something like that). But I like running. It makes you lose weight quicker too. But umm....if you like running, you should train for a marathon.

"Snake"

hey that sounds fun. i may try that myself. im big on jogging and running. jogging and hooping keeps me in shape.

Ey whats up Warndalyn.

"Snake"

I truly believe that doing cardio before lifting helps shed fat quick. I did 1 hour of cardio and lifted some weights for about 20 minutes with less breaks...

hey that sounds fun. i may try that myself. im big on jogging and running. jogging and hooping keeps me in shape.

…it is.

A lot folks don’t like to run, but I love it. I guess ‘cause my favorite sports that I play involves a lot of running; i.e. tennis and basketball. But by me being on this fitness binge lol; I wanted to do something different that I never done before so I trained for a marathon.
You should try it. I’m sure there are running events in your area; it’s the season for them.

“Snake”

I truly believe that doing cardio before lifting helps shed fat quick. I did 1 hour of cardio and lifted some weights for about 20 minutes with less breaks...

1 hour? Damn! You was gittin’ it lol But yea, I think so too.
I just caint lift before cardio, and some people do that. I tried lifting once before cardio and my workout was all screwed up; I was not into it like I would be after doing cardio. But yea cardio is the key in my opinion for quick results with burning fat.

“Snake”

1 hour? Damn! You was gittin’ it lol But yea, I think so too.
I just caint lift before cardio, and some people do that. I tried lifting once before cardio and my workout was all screwed up; I was not into it like I would be after doing cardio. But yea cardio is the key in my opinion for quick results with burning fat.

“Snake”

Yeah man. I gotta work on building up my stamina. Plus I don't want to look like I've been wrestling bears anymore. lol

Yeah man. I gotta work on building up my stamina. Plus I don't want to look like I've been wrestling bears anymore. lol

...oh okay its all good.

I was just thinkin like damn, I'm in and out the gym on average 'bout an hour .15 minutes.

Keep up the good work bruh :lol:

"Snake"

I've always done cardio before lifting. Now I do some before and some after. I tried just doing it after and i had no motivation. I was ready to leave...Now I try to do a cool down of 10 minutes of running or light jogging. I heard it helps burn more that way..

I tried a new class (Pro Results Bootcamp) at my gym on Saturday, and it broke me DOWN. :smh: I was surprised I didn't have to crawl back to my truck. :lol:

I'm down to 216 now. 210 is the goal. Just been doing serious cardio for 40 min. 3 times a week. Sometimes 4.

Aerobic or cardiovascular, exercises allow you to burn fat and lose weight, as well as improve your cardiovascular health. Aerobic exercise can include walking, cycling and swimming.

Last edited:
Been hittin cardio for like 20 to 32 mins!! Depending!! One day I'll do 20 min and the other I go for 30!! I switch it up and play it like chess!

30-45 min of cardio then weight training 3-5 days a week. I try to get in 2-3 miles walking or running a day. I drink a lot of water and have cut down on my alcohol intake.

Back