Health/Fitness Regimen for the Week

I'm still going strong in the gym with my classes followed up with the treadmill. I have lost inches and body is looking different.
I'm picking my trainer back up next month. I have sessions paid for, and it's time to start using them.

I have dropped a jeans size! :tup:

I thought I would never be one of those people who still wore their "Fat" clothes after weight loss. People would tell me that my clothes are too big, but I'm so used to wearing them that it was hard for me to see the excess. It's psychological.

I thought I would never be one of those people who still wore their "Fat" clothes after weight loss. People would tell me that my clothes are too big, but I'm so used to wearing them that it was hard for me to see the excess. It's psychological.

I guess it is. I could really go down in some shirts, too. So used to be buying a certain size. Tried on some stuff in smaller sizes for the hell of it, and they fit better. It's slowly coming off, and I like the pace I'm going at. :tup:

Buy the smaller clothes. You will appreciate it more. The bigger clothes will still make you look big. I try to rock nothing buy XL shirts now. Sometimes the sleeves are a little young but that is better than having a xxl where the shirt is super big in the midsection...

When you lift weights, you either have to start getting everything tailored or accepting that clothes will fit certain body parts and not others. I got two suit coats in which I can't raise my arms.

Yeah, the jeans I bought this past weekend were a size smaller and definitely made me look better. A much better fit and look.

I bought 2 pairs of blue jeans in August and October of last year. All 4 pairs are too big on top of the jeans I already had. Mad azz h@ll. :angry::angry::angry::angry: I have to buy some new clothes for real. It's hard shopping for clothes while dropping pounds because in the the end the stuff you bought a couple of months ago become too big.

I bought 2 pairs of blue jeans in August and October of last year. All 4 pairs are too big on top of the jeans I already had. Mad azz h@ll. :angry::angry::angry::angry: I have to buy some new clothes for real. It's hard shopping for clothes while dropping pounds because in the the end the stuff you bought a couple of months ago become too big.

Find a tailor/seamstress.

Tailors are expensive as L. Then, too many home tailors are bootleg.

You can go to a local dry cleaners and find a cheap seamtress. I had some minor work done on a sweater for like $7. Surely, it wouldn't be too much more to have pants taken in.

You can go to a local dry cleaners and find a cheap seamtress. I had some minor work done on a sweater for like $7. Surely, it wouldn't be too much more to have pants taken in.

Lol. I paid $20 to get a dress shirt taken in. It is like $15 to get dress pants taken and $20 for Jeans. This was a dry cleaners.

I have two suit coats I need taken in but I am holding out.

Find a tailor/seamstress.

Thank you for the suggestion but they are too big to be tailored. I tried a with a couple of pair and it didn't work out. To pay for the proper tailoring for them to make all of the right alterations will cost the same price as a new pair of jeans. I mean taking in the waist, crotch, and pants width. :smh:

Thank you for the suggestion but they are too big to be tailored. I tried a with a couple of pair and it didn't work out. To pay for the proper tailoring for them to make all of the right alterations will cost the same price as a new pair of jeans. I mean taking in the waist, crotch, and pants width. :smh:

Guess you lost a lot of weight. That's great though! :tup:

Looks like you guys are hanging in there and maintaining. I'm going running again tonight! Changing my eating habits is hard as hell...I'm starving. LOL

Back