Health/Fitness Regimen for the Week

Oooooooookay, you just said another man is built like a Greek god? Those are your words not mines now. :uhoh: ..................... :uhoh: Maybe this is new generation thing. I don't care how many women like a dude, ain't no way I am comparing his body to mines. no way. Nada, just ain't happening. :crazy::crazy:

People compare bodies all the time. Why do you think Insanity, P90X and the Shake Weight are able to fleece folks out of money?

"Hey, if you do this workout three days a week, you can have a body like our shirtless paid actor here," the commercial says

And you be at home at 2 a.m. watching the infomercial like, "Yeah, I want a body like that guy, too." The next thing you know you are ordering one of these products.

Sorry dude, I have never looke at another man's body and wanted it. :crazy: I wouldn't care if my belly hung and covered up my nuts, I ain't gone look at no dude and say "Wow, I want his body". Nada, nope, ain't gonna happen.
People compare bodies all the time. Why do you think Insanity, P90X and the Shake Weight are able to fleece folks out of money?

"Hey, if you do this workout three days a week, you can have a body like our shirtless paid actor here," the commercial says

And you be at home at 2 a.m. watching the infomercial like, "Yeah, I want a body like that guy, too." The next thing you know you are ordering one of these products.

Sorry dude, I have never looke at another man's body and wanted it. :crazy: I wouldn't care if my belly hung and covered up my nuts, I ain't gone look at no dude and say "Wow, I want his body". Nada, nope, ain't gonna happen.

:lol:

Cee I'm harder than a slab of concreate but when I was a kid and my uncles would hoopshirtless I wanted to be cut up like that. Not like my cousin who balled with the big belly hanging over his shorts...LOL

Last edited:

I didn't say that. Cee did. :lol:

Cee I'm harder than a slab of concreate but when I was a kid and my uncles would hoopshirtless I wanted to be cut up like that. Not like my cousin who balled with the big belly hanging over his shorts...LOL

Aye bruh, I feel you, but I bet you wouldn't tale the world that another man has body like a greek god like Ken just did. :lol:

I think Cee's comment was relating more to the fact that kendrick called Cam a greek God...:lol:

Aye bruh, I feel you, but I bet you wouldn't tale the world that another man has body like a greek god like Ken just did. :lol:

Damn, I totally read over this post before I just posted. This is the same thing I just said. :lol:

In Cee's world, if you desire to have a Body by Jake that means you're gay.

Um kendrick, what you said is not cute dude. I am over 40 and I am not to bigger than you. I have never been built, nor do I care to. I love being slim. I wear the same size clothes I wore in college, I run 4 to 5 miles a day so you can kill that. I don't eat pork, red meat maybe 3 times a year, eat nothing but baked or grilled foods, and seafood all the time. I eat spinach everyday. It didn't take me to turn 40 to start eating like this. I was raised to eat like this. In other words a man should never tell another man his body looks like a greek god. You tell a woman she has a body like a greek goddess. Not a man. You could have said "Yeah I wouldn't mind working out to be structured like a built athlete,or cut up like an athlete sort of around Cam size." That would have been better.

Um kendrick, what you said is not cute dude. I am over 40 and I am not to bigger than you. I have never been built, nor do I care to. I love being slim. I wear the same size clothes I wore in college, I run 4 to 5 miles a day so you can kill that. I don't eat pork, red meat maybe 3 times a year, eat nothing but baked or grilled foods, and seafood all the time. I eat spinach everyday. It didn't take me to turn 40 to start eating like this. I was raised to eat like this. In other words a man should never tell another man his body looks like a greek god. You tell a woman she has a body like a greek goddess. Not a man. You could have said "Yeah I wouldn't mind working out to be structured like a built athlete,or cut up like an athlete sort of around Cam size." That would have been better.

Cee, you tickles me to def...:emlaugh:

So I'm wrong for describing a physically supreme athlete as a Greek god (which is one of the highest compliments a person can pay to an athlete. Back in the day that is what the ideal man was supposed look like).

Those descriptors have been used concurrent with athletes for a really long time. That's no different than saying Usain Bolt runs like a gazelle, Orlando Pace is a big as a house or Adam Dunn is strong like a bull.

If using those descriptors or even reading them make you feel uncomfortable, well, there is nothing I can do for you.

Well, I've been sticking to my downtown walks & jogs so far...how are you guys doing with your nutrition and fitness?

Well, I've been sticking to my downtown walks & jogs so far...how are you guys doing with your nutrition and fitness?

Still drinking that gallon of water, 40 min. of cardio and I believe that I'm down under 220 now. I'm going to weigh myself today.

I'm good on the fitness. Water intake is good, too. I see/feel some changes in my body and feeling firm in some areas. :tup: I want arms like Lady Obama! I tried on some old clothes on Sunday, and it doesn't fit me the same. Nutrition is what I've got to continue to work on. I've got a ways to go, but I'm definitely getting there! :tup:

Last edited:
I put on some capris that I haven't been able to wear in a while, so I'm happy about that. I kinda fell off with the eating over the weekend, but I'm getting back on track. The water intake is good, and I'm still getting several miles in a week.

I been getting two hour days in the gym lately, really pushing myself. Energy drinks and all and replaced my orange juice at breakfast with a protein shake.

I've managed to maintain my loss. However, I wish these last 15 pounds would fall on off. I guess I need to increase my water intake and exercise a little more.

We just had health screenings here at work today and I've lost fat and gained muscle mass...my waistline is smaller too, but I've got a few more inches to go, so I can wear that g-string on the beach. :nod:

Since March Ive loss almost 20 lbs. I have about 10 more to go.. and Ill be good... cardio several times a week.... easing back into weight training....

I also completed a 2 month Bootcamp...!!

Drinking more water is hard for me.... all dat dayum pissin...LOL!!!

My eating habits are pretty good..however, I do cheat on weekends....

I've managed to maintain my loss. However, I wish these last 15 pounds would fall on off. I guess I need to increase my water intake and exercise a little more.

Dayum where you gone lose that 15 at...Looks good to me..

My wife wants to lose more weith she down to 140 now. Went from DD to a C...Crying..

Me I'm stuck and need to drop 20 more pounds...down 50 since last april...

Ok........I see the weekly comments are not consistent (just noticed this thread)

I started working out for the first time in years about 3 weeks ago and joined Bally. I have been doing 5 days a week:

Cardio: had my best work out yet on Friday. I did .75 on the elliptical machine, jogged .50 miles on the tread mill and walked another .25 (Total 1.5 miles)

Weight Lifting: Alternating lower body and upper body per workout (mid section every day)

Sauna: 10 minutes a day 5 days a week

Diet: Bought George Foreman Grill: Have been eating Salmon, turkey ground meet, boneless chicken breast, turkey bacon, salads, grilled vegetables, 100% whole wheat bread, brown rice; discarded chips this week new snack: celery, broccoli, baby carrots ( modest dip garlic of ranch-to help ween off of unhealthy snacks and help with vegetable taste)

Improvements needed: drink more water, eliminate drinks with sugar, find something to clean out system (saw someone's comment about whet protein drink and will research next week).

Thought process: not too consumed with weight but rather turn fat to muscles and reduce inches)

Back