Health/Fitness Regimen for the Week

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
ok, to help keep us all on track and accountable, we'll start these weekly threads and updates. So, what are you all doing this week? I'm continuing my walk/job at the park for at least 3 days this week, starting w/tonight. I may get a couple of workouts in at the gym but since I hate gyms, don't hold me to that. lol

I had soup & salad for lunch today...increasing my water intake even more. and yes, southsuburbs, I've been peeing all day. :D

40 min. of cardio and light weight lifting. Lost 20 lbs. doing just that. I try not to eat after 7 or 8pm. Drink at leat a gallon of water a day.

40 min. of cardio and light weight lifting. Lost 20 lbs. doing just that. I try not to eat after 7 or 8pm. Drink at leat a gallon of water a day.

Dang, you drink that much water a day? Isn't that too much? :eek: And why is yo fine ass losing 20lbs?

Protein drink in the morning 50 push ups

chicken salad or sandwish around 10:40ish

Gym during lunch time "what ever part of the body I am working on that day"

evening, pasta..(wheat)... Off to the gym to get cardio in by running a few games of basketball

Dang, you drink that much water a day? Isn't that too much? :eek: And why is yo fine ass losing 20lbs?

I'm trying to slim down. My system is clean and I feel great when i wake up in the morning. Plus, I don't drink alcohol as much as I use to, stop eating red meat and avoid sodas/pops. Don't eat carbs at night. It's all protein. All I eat is chicken, fish and turkey.

Last edited:
I do 45 minutes of cardio atleast 5 times a week. 3-4 times a week, I lift for another 35-40 minutes and I do abs 15 minutes everyday. I had to stop lifting heavy cause I was hurting my arms.

If you need a boost, try this. These badboys are beast.

200.jpg

I do 45 minutes of cardio atleast 5 times a week. 3-4 times a week, I lift for another 35-40 minutes and I do abs 15 minutes everyday. I had to stop lifting heavy cause I was hurting my arms.

Hurting your arms? What do you mean?

I'm about to incorporate yoga and weight training back in my weekly routines. I normally do kickbox cardio 2-3 times a week every week (routines vary each session) and then 20-30 mins. on the treadmill. I gotta start switching it up more though. If I can find the time, I'd love to add Zumba (at a local dance studio) in there somewhere.

Yesterday, I walked around my subdivision. Tonight is yoga and/or maybe walking again to get Seth out the house before the sun sets.

I've increased my water intake. I have big bottle that I fill up at least twice while at work.

Hurting your arms? What do you mean?

Well, really my rotator cup area. I lifted heavy for 6 weeks straight and it was hurting to even open my arms. I was doing 345, 4x6, twice a week. Sh@t got to me after while. That plus flies and incline.

Man you played football... what are you doing to be hurting your arms like that? You not giving them enough rest of something?

When ever Im lifting heavy I make sure my tricepts are rested... I almost never lift after working out triceps.. I would usually do tricepts once I finish working out chest..

30-45 min of cardio then weight training 3-5 days a week. I try to get in 2-3 miles walking or running a day. I drink a lot of water and have cut down on my alcohol intake.

Well, really my rotator cup area. I lifted heavy for 6 weeks straight and it was hurting to even open my arms. I was doing 345, 4x6, twice a week. Sh@t got to me after while. That plus flies and incline.

yeah that rotator cup area be a fool ..it tends to get let you know when to chill....lol..

Most arm exercise involve the rotator cup some kind of way... Once mind start hurting a lil... I tend to do lighter weights but more reps till I feel it burn..

yeah that rotator cup area be a fool ..it tends to get let you know when to chill....lol..

Most arm exercise involve the rotator cup some kind of way... Once mind start hurting a lil... I tend to do lighter weights but more reps till I feel it burn..

Yeah, that is what I been on lately. Once you get your arms and chest up, missing a week or two of lifting won't really hurt. Sometimes, I will just do cardio for a week or two and let my body rest. Obesity runs in my family though so I have no option but to do cardio.

Man, 35-45 minutes of cardio? How do you people do that?

Not that hard once you get into it. The kickbox cardio class I go to on Fridays is straight cardio for the entire hour. The instructors on Thursday and Saturdays do 45 mins. of cardio and then 15 mins. of ab work.

Not that hard once you get into it. The kickbox cardio class I go to on Fridays is straight cardio for the entire hour. The instructors on Thursday and Saturdays do 45 mins. of cardio and then 15 mins. of ab work.

I tried doing the cardio kickboxing at L.A. Fitness before, and I just couldn't get into it. I want to physically hit/kick something. I have a 100# heavy bag to knock around on.

How much water do y'all really drink?

On a good day, a little over a gallon. I drink a bottle of water just about every hour while at work. On a bad day I only get a few bottles in. I find that usually happens if I start the morning with coffee instead of water. For some reason it kills my appetite and I'm also not as thirsty.

I been thinking about getting into Boxing. It looks like you get a good workout from punching that bag. I really, really like to push myself. I am a former athlete so I need something that challenges me. That is the reason i quit spin class.

I dont know how much water i drink> i just fill up my big jug about 3 times a day and drink it. No sodas for abt a year now, i drunk a dr pepper over the holidays and spit it out. I bake everyday and run every morning and walk with my girl in the evenings 5 days a week.

Ohh and I have alot of sex so i burn off calories that way too.

Back