Health/Fitness Regimen for the Week

I drink several bottles of water a day (probably equates to about 4), but I know it's not amounting to no gallon of water. That seems like too much. I thought we were only required to have like 8 glasses a day?

Not sure how much I'm drinking either. I have a big water bottle that I fill up twice a day. I think I'm getting my 64 oz. a day. :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not sure how much I'm drinking either. I have a big water bottle that I fill up twice a day. I think I'm getting my 64 oz. a day. :tup:

yeah, that sounds more like it for me...I'm not drinking no gallon of water every single day...that's too much. I would never stop peeing.

:lol:

I'm on my second fill up already.

I've only had one bottle today so far, but water isn't the key for me anyway. I know it's healthy for EVERYONE, but my thing is watching how/what/when I eat. Fortunately for me, I have a pretty high metabolism, so I burn off all day. I also walk a lot throughout the day...I just don't exercise enough. But I'm going walking/jogging downtown tonight after work. :nod:

Not that hard once you get into it. The kickbox cardio class I go to on Fridays is straight cardio for the entire hour. The instructors on Thursday and Saturdays do 45 mins. of cardio and then 15 mins. of ab work.

Man, I weigh 160 pounds with no muscle. If I did 45 minutes of cardio multiple times a week, I'd look like I have an eating disorder. LOL.

Man, I weigh 160 pounds with no muscle. If I did 45 minutes of cardio multiple times a week, I'd look like I have an eating disorder. LOL.

How much do you eat? You probably need to be on a high protein diet and weight training.

yeah, you are small...how tall are you? I'll bet you eat like a racehorse too huh? :emlaugh: See, I lose weight easily too...especially, if I workout a lot as well.

im telling yall have more sex. when i got back with more girl me and her got into good shape and had better attitudes lol

yeah, you are small...how tall are you? I'll bet you eat like a racehorse too huh? :emlaugh: See, I lose weight easily too...especially, if I workout a lot as well.

I'm 6-2.

I can eat a whole large pizza by myself if I wanted to ... and I have. LOL. I remember going out to Red Lobster a few months ago and eating a full salad, a nice steak, bread, eight huge buffalo wings and a baked potato with the sour cream, chives and butter. Everyone else had to take home doggie bags that night.

When I was in college I would get a sack full of Krystals with cheese every other weekend and eat all ten burgers plus the fries.

How much do you eat? You probably need to be on a high protein diet and weight training.

I eat three times a day. Mostly chicken, turkey, veggies and stuff like that. I do buy steak and cook that from time to time. But I don't lift any weights these days. I haven't lifted regularly since I quit playing baseball. When I was on the yard, I had abs and a little definition in my arms and stuff. I'm Reggie Miller when he was at UCLA now.

I'm 6-2.

I can eat a whole large pizza by myself if I wanted to ... and I have. LOL. I remember going out to Red Lobster a few months ago and eating a full salad, a nice steak, bread, eight huge buffalo wings and a baked potato with the sour cream, chives and butter. Everyone else had to take home doggie bags that night.

When I was in college I would get a sack full of Krystals with cheese every other weekend and eat all ten burgers plus the fries.

I eat three times a day. Mostly chicken, turkey, veggies and stuff like that. I do buy steak and cook that from time to time. But I don't lift any weights these days. I haven't lifted regularly since I quit playing baseball. When I was on the yard, I had abs and a little definition in my arms and stuff. I'm Reggie Miller when he was at UCLA now.

Damn dude! You have a high metabolism!

Cardio Mix class three times a week for 45 minutes, run 2 miles twice a week. Lifting weights 3 or 4 times a week.
Got off the real heavy stuff several months ago. Lost 45 pounds and plateaued(sp). Trying to change it up. Calories jumped back up over the past month. Can't let the Soda go all the way but it's limited.

Looking to drop another 30 llbs

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

:emlaugh:

I'm sitting over here saying the exact same thing...homeboy can eat. I told you I bet he eats like a racehorse. LOL

Sometimes I have to stop myself from time-to-time, though. It was hard to put on weight in college especially during baseball season because as a pitcher we did a ton of running. I mean, like run off and on during 2 hour or three-hour practices.

That's how my metabolism ended up so high. Coach would make us run the campus twice as our workout sometimes. That's why I hate running so much, and don't understand how people can get on the treadmill and run 30 minutes. LOL.

I wish I could put on weight like other people do. I tried the protein shakes, weight gain supplements and creatine. Eating peanut butter sandwiches and drinking milk before bed every night Didn't work for me.

Sometimes I have to stop myself from time-to-time, though. It was hard to put on weight in college especially during baseball season because as a pitcher we did a ton of running. I mean, like run off and on during 2 hour or three-hour practices.

That's how my metabolism ended up so high. Coach would make us run the campus twice as our workout sometimes. That's why I hate running so much, and don't understand how people can get on the treadmill and run 30 minutes. LOL.

I wish I could put on weight like other people do. I tried the protein shakes, weight gain supplements and creatine. Eating peanut butter sandwiches and drinking milk before bed every night Didn't work for me.

You're also young. Stop fighting being thin and just make sure you're healthy.

:confused:

What kind of body does Cam Newton have?

:(

With that said, these whey protein shakes are giving me the runs. :gone:

:smh:

Last edited:
:confused:

What kind of body does Cam Newton have?

:(

With that said, these protein shakes are giving me the runs. :gone:

:smh:

The guy is built like a Greek god. If looked like that guy, I would either be in the show or have a really good chance of landing a role in a Tyler Perry movie.

The guy is built like a Greek god. If looked like that guy, I would either be in the show or have a really good chance of landing a role in a Tyler Perry movie.

Oooooooookay, you just said another man is built like a Greek god? Those are your words not mines now. :uhoh: ..................... :uhoh: Maybe this is new generation thing. I don't care how many women like a dude, ain't no way I am comparing his body to mines. no way. Nada, just ain't happening. :crazy::crazy:

Oooooooookay, you just said another man is built like a Greek god? Those are your words not mines now. :uhoh: ..................... :uhoh: Maybe this is new generation thing. I don't care how many women like a dude, ain't no way I am comparing his body to mines. no way. Nada, just ain't happening. :crazy::crazy:

Why was I waiting on YOUR response....:lol:

You so hard, Cee! LMAO

Back