Flava of Love 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all just bad TV. Really bad TV. Flava, Brett Michaels, Scott Baio and TeliaTequila ought to just go jump off a highway ramp because they are ruining what used to be good TV. Thank God for sports.
But you know all the shows, don't you. :smh:

But you know all the shows, don't you. :smh:

That's because I'm beraided with commerical after commerical of these really bad shows. Plus, my crazy family members tie up my TV watching them all day. I'm sorry, but I had to vent. I got about 500 channels and everyone of them is clogged with a reality TV show. Since the reality TV wave has infected America, I watched a total of 2 minutes and 30 seconds of them combined.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's because I'm beraided with commerical after commerical of these really bad shows. Plus, my crazy family members tie up my TV watching them all day. I'm sorry, but I had to vent. I got about 500 channels and everyone of them is clogged with a reality TV show. Since the reality TV wave has infected America, I watched a total of 2 minutes and 30 seconds of them combined.

DOn't forget VH1 is a member of the Viacom family which means you will see ads for those shows on MTV, BET, Nick and any other network that Viacom owns.

And if you work with black kids (who Flava/New York cator to) they can talk about those shows for hours.

yeah, sure...:lmao:

yeah, sure...:lmao:

Look, I really don't watch that much TV at all during the week. All try to watch is sports and news. However, when you have overzealous teens and adults running to the TV to watch a dude with a Viking helmet on his head, or people who really can't sing, it ticks me off. Why? Beacuse these TV shows are not very creative or original. How many spinoffs of washed up 80s stars or the three judges deciding something do we need to see?

The networks have run out of ideas for quality TV shows and they are spitting out garbage after garbage and people just eat it up.

Look, I really don't watch that much TV at all during the week. All try to watch is sports and news. However, when you have overzealous teens and adults running to the TV to watch a dude with a Viking helmet on his head, or people who really can't sing, it ticks me off. Why? Beacuse these TV shows are not very creative or original. How many spinoffs of washed up 80s stars or the three judges deciding something do we need to see?

The networks have run out of ideas for quality TV shows and they are spitting out garbage after garbage and people just eat it up.
ok babe, I'm just messin' witcha. Don't over analyze this mess on tv...we all know it's mess, but hey, it's entertainment. Just sit back and relieve some stress by laughing at it. It's all comic relief for me...that's all.

I hear that Black is the winner...

apdvmw.jpg
w9h5qa.jpg

apkak1.jpg
<TABLE class=ncode_imageresizer_warning id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 644x1452 and weights 323KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
14ahcmt.jpg

I hear that Black is the winner...

apdvmw.jpg
w9h5qa.jpg

apkak1.jpg
<TABLE class=ncode_imageresizer_warning id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 644x1452 and weights 323KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
14ahcmt.jpg

Yeah they said that on mediatakeout when the season first started. They also said that he was gonna add her to the show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
at times in the house when she's casual in shorts..Black does favor Hoopz...the athletic build, hair length, etc.....

it's getting to remind me of season 1...Black is easily the standpout like Hoopz

This was posted on a blog in out local newspaper. I guess this was what I was trying to say about Thing 1 or 2.....hell lol

Now to Thing 2. (I actually believe she is trying to find true love as ugly attracts ugly.) The poor girl obviously hasn?t experienced anything good in her life.

She got some alone time with the hardest working ugly man in the reality TV business and they ended up in a romantic kiss. I kept thinking, what if they got married and had a baby? That?s way too much ugly between those two for the baby to come out looking anything but.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This was posted on a blog in out local newspaper. I guess this was what I was trying to say about Thing 1 or 2.....hell lol

Now to Thing 2. (I actually believe she is trying to find true love as ugly attracts ugly.) The poor girl obviously hasn?t experienced anything good in her life.

She got some alone time with the hardest working ugly man in the reality TV business and they ended up in a romantic kiss. I kept thinking, what if they got married and had a baby? That?s way too much ugly between those two for the baby to come out looking anything but.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back